ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Cleveland County Jamboree

I like American Legion baseball, it is great to be host city, but it looks like when Shelby is to host the jamboree, play the Friday ALWS games in the early part of the day, let Shelby have the night once every four years. Seems like this would work. Shelby is a football town, work something out .

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
It only gets better.
They showed out last night Hitman. Your boys looked amazing on both sides of the ball. Back ups will get tons of experience this year.Hard to see starters playing much after halftime with 40+ something leads

I like American Legion baseball, it is great to be host city, but it looks like when Shelby is to host the jamboree, play the Friday ALWS games in the early part of the day, let Shelby have the night once every four years. Seems like this would work. Shelby is a football town, work something out .

They have worked something out foreverlion. Shelby High gets millions of dollars of upgrades, new mowers, fancy sign out front and ALWS gets every Friday night in perpetuity plus they need access to Blanton Stadium for overflow parking.

JM Robinson is actually ranked higher than Crest on that other site in preseason ranking...which I know, matters about as much as SP's 2016 state title....still, something to think about.

I understand what your saying above, but
I talked to a big time person with the base ball, all the suppose to get stuff for having that at Shelby has never happened,
Only thing was the practice field.
Since then they clam the money goes to upgrade everyear

Alright, I'm a braves fan...with that being said...I don't talk about Braves baseball because this about FOOTBALL!!!! screw the ALWS!!! I never go to Shelby while it's here...Gaffney is better for shopping anyway! So!!! Crest recruits! Shelby gets more money! The world ain't fair! Call Donald Trump and B*tch! Or shut the hell up! Dang

Back to football please!

They showed out last night Hitman. Your boys looked amazing on both sides of the ball. Back ups will get tons of experience this year.Hard to see starters playing much after halftime with 40+ something leads
40+ maybe with RS and Chase. The rest of our schedule is tough. We will be underdogs against Chargernation and South Pointe.

I find it strange that ESPN covers this when there is 0 interest regionally ......outside of cc and the teams that make it who cares. No Charlotte news carries this not even a 5 second blip .

Reactions: Crestuff
Good one Hitman I walked into that one hahahahah
He knows what happened. He knows the same people I do, and goes to the same gossiping barbershops I do. He just wants it to appear that Shelby may have pulled a Crest tactic, when he knows good and damn well what actually happened.

You don't even see the Burns posters saying or insinuating anything, because they know what happened. That young man's mother simply transferred him to Shelby for her own personal reasons.

Last edited:
Good one Hitman I walked into that one hahahahah
Bess was able to go to Burns because his mom was a Coach. She is no longer at Burns so he had no way to stay and go by the rules. He is where he is supposed to be. I hope he does well. He is a fine young man. Camron Sweezy is the future and Devine is the present. Things will only get better from here on at Burns. I saw potential in all four teams last night. All four teams should be pretty solid by playoffs if we can all stay healthy.

He knows what happened. He knows the same people I do, and goes to the same gossiping barbershops I do. He just wants it to appear that Shelby may have pulled a Crest tactic, when he knows good and damn well what actually happened.

You don't even see the Burns posters saying or insinuating nothing, because they know what happened. That young man's mother simply transferred him to Shelby for her own personal reasons.
Lion Attack, you are right. It was an unfortunate situation but he should be at Shelby with the new circumstances. I have read this site for quite some time and if I am not mistaken your son is the QB at Shelby correct? If so, tell him to keep it going. He looked great last night.

Lion Attack, you are right. It was an unfortunate situation but he should be at Shelby with the new circumstances. I have read this site for quite some time and if I am not mistaken your son is the QB at Shelby correct? If so, tell him to keep it going. He looked great last night.
Thanks, my man, and thanks for chiming in from a Burns poster's perspective, having knowledge of that situation. You killed Crestuff's hidden agenda.

Reactions: HitmanT
Most Def a legit transfer I was just surprised he's playing football. Him and his mom were both pretty vocal that he was all basketball after the season ended last year but best of luck to Isiah .

You don't even see the Burns posters saying or insinuating nothing, because they know what happened. That young man's mother simply transferred him to Shelby for her own personal reasons.
Man y'all Shelby folk getting soft on me lolololol

How did we do at West Meck against Fairfield?
I watched a live, clear stream. We looked like a team that has scrimmaged 3 times in the past four days. The guys were lethargic, just going through the motions, they were flat on both sides of the ball. They lost 9-6, game was beyond boring. The guys did not want to be there. Too much football the past 72 hours. Heck, I'm tired.

Last edited:
Reactions: blkgolddynasty
I watched a live, clear stream. We looked like a team that has scrimmaged 3 times in the past four days. The guys were lethargic, just going through the motions, they were flat on both sides of the ball. They lost 9-6, game was beyond boring. The guys did not won't to be there. Too much football the past 72 hours. Heck, I'm tired.
Thanks, keeps them humble.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Yeah and playing a bunch of idot refs too. One Td called back, storeage on stick movement all nite.
Fairfield was a huge team though, reminded me of 97 Clinton team.
D was pulled with over 2 mins to go, coach Ware wasnt risking getting people hurt

Alright, I'm a braves fan...with that being said...I don't talk about Braves baseball because this about FOOTBALL!!!! screw the ALWS!!! I never go to Shelby while it's here...Gaffney is better for shopping anyway! So!!! Crest recruits! Shelby gets more money! The world ain't fair! Call Donald Trump and B*tch! Or shut the hell up! Dang

Back to football please!

My man 91 ^

All this Kumbaya is making me wretch! Do you all sleep with each other? Oops, never mind, I know the answer already. My bad!!

I have a Belmont hat and a Shelby hat, Which one is a Sombrero? You boys make me laugh! Lol!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
DUH...Clearly the Belmont hat is a sombrero .It's loose and floppy like your women. Easily crushed . Tick Tock.....my friend .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT