ADVERTISEMENT

2001 Eastern Championship game/2A State Title Game

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
1st off hope everyone is staying safe and healthy if your bored and need a football fix check out this old replay of the 2001 Eastern title game between Clinton and East Duplin also the 2A state Championship game the next week Clinton vs Burlington-Cummings. Even get to hear a much younger Ron Davis and Jerry Herring doing so play by play. Not the best quality video but a good watch.

why was it taken off????

As far as i know its still on youtube. Not sure why the link isnt working. If you go on Youtube and type in Clinton Darkhorse Football its still up there video uploaded by Chadwick Johnson also has 96 and 97 State Championships games up there

Listening to Jerry Herring Yell HERBERT DIXON HERBERT DiXION HERBERT DIXON!!!!!! Nothing against Jerris McPhail,LC Stevens,Willie Parker,Leonard Henry,Nick Cooper or Ryheem Skinner but Herbert "2 Shot" Dixon has to be the best to ever where the black and gold of Clinton. Gone way the soon

Listening to Jerry Herring Yell HERBERT DIXON HERBERT DiXION HERBERT DIXON!!!!!! Nothing against Jerris McPhail,LC Stevens,Willie Parker,Leonard Henry,Nick Cooper or Ryheem Skinner but Herbert "2 Shot" Dixon has to be the best to ever where the black and gold of Clinton. Gone way the soon
2-Shot and Leonard "Skinner" Henry could just completely take over a game and put the team on their backs. They both had very strong determination.

Leonard Henry and Herbert Dixon are my top 2 DarkHorses among many super greats. As mentioned above they played both sides of the ball and had the ability at times to just plain put the team on their back and take over a game.

As far as i know its still on youtube. Not sure why the link isnt working. If you go on Youtube and type in Clinton Darkhorse Football its still up there video uploaded by Chadwick Johnson also has 96 and 97 State Championships games up there
'97 Team one of the best high school teams of all time!

Reactions: Wizard of the East
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT