ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Robbinsville at #1 CSOD Western finals.

That is the secnd time you have said something like this BK. On the other thread you said you hoped the Black Knights wouldn't overlook Murphy and be thinking about CSoD. Really? And now you hope they don't overlook CSoD? I mean I know the 1a playoffs are pitiful but Robbinsville is seasoned enough to not overlook anyone I would think at this point, especially their most hated rival and the #1 seed. Black Knights win big I would bet though.

Gal, just trying not to sound over confident. I want CSOD to fell like they have a chance. Yeah we are the favorite but I think it will be closer than some think. I will take Rville 35 to 14.

They are well coached and disciplined. On Offense they will run a lot but they will go long on the pass. They will also throw some trick plays so your D will have to be alert. Their Defense reminded me of Murphy's last night. Clog the middle, not any size on DL, but good linebackers that like to fire the gaps. The difference should be your OL but you will need to throw some to keep the linebackers honest. I don't see no trouble for your Black Knights but CSOD is very Disciplined.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT