ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Cherokee (12-1) at #1 Mitchell (12-1)

Who wins?

• Cherokee

Votes: 40 49.4%
  • Mitchell

Votes: 41 50.6%

• Total voters
Probably for a quarter or 2 gurnade, wanna see hittin all game long come out to ledger tonight!!!! I can feel it comin in tha air tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

We've seen it the last 6 years. Just letting you know football is played East of I-95. Good luck tonight. I said at the beginning of the year to watch out for Cherokee this year. Braves vs Vikings, has a nice ring to it. By the way, nice Phil Collins reference.
Oh, and steeler I agree, Tarboro is just on another plane. I bet Murphy will give them a good game though.

Reactions: Mopar forever
We've seen it the last 6 years. Just letting you know football is played East of I-95. Good luck tonight. I said at the beginning of the year to watch out for Cherokee this year. Braves vs Vikings, has a nice ring to it. By the way, nice Phil Collins reference.
Oh, and steeler I agree, Tarboro is just on another plane. I bet Murphy will give them a good game though.
Maybe if you go 2a and above, but historically 1a and 1aa belongs to the mountain teams quit spouting idiotic crap just because you can't accept that you guys play trash schedules.

You eastsiders don't like to get hit!! Or as unz call it "cheap shots after tha whistle"!! Unz are cute and funny!! Mountaineers here we come for another round, hope my braves keep there cool and go and get it!!!! Woohoo hooooo!!!

Id love to meet some of the posters...ill be on the braves side decked out in new orleans saints gear...let me know.

Maybe if you go 2a and above, but historically 1a and 1aa belongs to the mountain teams quit spouting idiotic crap just because you can't accept that you guys play trash schedules.

Aren't you cute. We're 2-3 against the SMC in State Championship games. To date we haven't played any home school teams. This year we have played the Eastern 1-AA Champion whether it be Tarboro or Edenton. Not to offend, but you guys haven't even been relevant until this season in a long time. Sure the west has done well in State Championships can't deny that, but ask your friends Gentry and Welch if they didn't have their hands full.

If any of you have noticed I never say we're gonna beat anybody by 1,000 or anything like that, I just always say that we're physical!! I don't wanna look like tha other cocky ding dongs on here that have to eat crow!! Very humbled by tha season and it's an honor for these boys to represent tha E.B.C.I!!! Good game Mitchell!!

North Dublin we're runnin and gunnin!!! Tha braves are comin and tha pads are comin with us!!!!

Congratulations to Cherokee. Your young men played a great game last night. Controlled the line of scrimmage and made big plays at big times. Very impressed with the defense. Controlled the tempo of the game throughout.

Great crowd tonight in Ledger. Good luck next Saturday continue to represent the SMC and WNC. I have been wrong many times in my life but if the Braves can play that well next Saturday they will be getting fit for rings.

Congrats to the young men from Mitchell as well. You have represented the school and community well. Thanks to the coaches, parents and fans. To the Mitchell seniors You will be greatly missed. Thank you for your effort the past 4 years.

GO MOUNTAINEERS

Congratulations to Cherokee. Your young men played a great game last night. Controlled the line of scrimmage and made big plays at big times. Very impressed with the defense. Controlled the tempo of the game throughout.

Great crowd tonight in Ledger. Good luck next Saturday continue to represent the SMC and WNC. I have been wrong many times in my life but if the Braves can play that well next Saturday they will be getting fit for rings.

Congrats to the young men from Mitchell as well. You have represented the school and community well. Thanks to the coaches, parents and fans. To the Mitchell seniors You will be greatly missed. Thank you for your effort the past 4 years.

GO MOUNTAINEERS

Classy Post!

I too want to wish the Braves Congratulations on taking that next step....It's been since 1978 since the Braves last played for a state football title, and I think they are due...

Good luck next week against North Duplin!

Aren't you cute. We're 2-3 against the SMC in State Championship games. To date we haven't played any home school teams. This year we have played the Eastern 1-AA Champion whether it be Tarboro or Edenton. Not to offend, but you guys haven't even been relevant until this season in a long time. Sure the west has done well in State Championships can't deny that, but ask your friends Gentry and Welch if they didn't have their hands full.
As fishy as it is down there with gettin culls from 3 and 4a teams, all tha recruiter talk no wonder unz are always stacked up!! I don't care if we ain't never been there, we're here and get over it!!

The interception before the half was a big play. Braves played great. Good luck bring it home and finish it. Congrats to our seniors thanks for the memories

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT