ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 Weddington @ 2-0 West Forsyth

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
West Forsyth is honored to host the #1 team in the State. The Titans have size and some dudes that can really play. This game may be closer than some think…West put 22pts on Weddington last year and they feel they have a better team in 2024.

Last edited:
West Forsyth is honored to host the #1 team in the State. The Titans have size and some dudes that can really play. This game may be closer than some think…West put 22pts on Weddington last year and they feel they have a better team in 2024.
The weddington defense is better this year than last. The offense is young , dinged up, and a work in progress. If West puts up 22 could be a good game.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
West Forsyth O- Line vs Weddington D-Line will be a great watch…. These two teams are huge, West feels like they have the best O-Line in the State and nobody is more thankful than Parkland QB transfer sensation Riley Horton. Horton is big, humble, thankful and a tremendous athlete who can run & throw. He amassed some great stats at Parkland running for his life. He’s flying under the radar as one of the best QBs in this area. Horton played in front of the biggest crowd in his career and was very nervous before the game, then went on to throw 3 TDs, run for another but to listen to the emotional humble guy who kept on talking about the crowd size. He’s been through a lot at Parkland.; Never played in big games and never really won before, makes you appreciate the new found success.

Last edited:
Reactions: beamer24
Weddington is just insanely good. Their defensive line could all be playing sec football right now. I just can’t see them losing. But maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
West Forsyth O- Line vs Weddington D-Line will be a great watch…. These two teams are huge, West feels like they have the best O-Line in the State and nobody is more thankful than Parkland QB transfer sensation Riley Horton. Horton is big, humble, thankful and a tremendous athlete who can run & throw. He amassed some great stats at Parkland running for his life. He’s flying under the radar as one of the best QBs in this area. Horton played in front of the biggest crowd in his career and was very nervous before the game, then went on to throw 3 TDs, run for another but to listen to the emotional humble guy who kept on talking about the crowd size. He’s been through a lot at Parkland.; Never played in big games and never really won before, makes you appreciate the new found success.

Does West Forsyth have 4 and 5 star tackles like Providence Day? I hope they know how to use them!

West Forsyth had some offensive success against them last year if I recall. But, Odom is a major consideration that wasnt on that defense. The biggest key is WF not giving up big plays defensively. Keep it close and make Weddington earn it.

Simmons has: Weddington by 13pts
Weddington (2-0, 4A) at West Forsyth (2-0, 4A)Wed by 13

Weddington is still Weddington

West is still West

Not much different than most predicted. To be fair to West I honestly don’t think East Forsyth fairs much better. They have a slightly better offense but Weddingtons defense is still stout.

Reactions: Deacsfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT