ADVERTISEMENT

1st year seniors please stand up(MALLARD CREEK)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh- Jaydn. Guess you figured out his name. Thats nice because you pretend to know so much about the program. Nice job with the edit.

Yeah....I dont do the talk about the kids. Either the Creek kids or opponents. Occasional mentions about potential college recruitment but thats usually it. I will say Jadyn was always well respected in the program and won some big games. Remember when you said he was trash and MC should have stuck with the East Lincoln kid last year......Lol. Guess Ole Rich has changed his mind. AGAIN. Remember when you said Scotland would roll him and the Creek by 30.......OOPS

As far as coaching goes I havent watched a football game in 30 years where I didnt question something. Thats my right as a fan but I think if you look at the record Coach P and his staff have made WAY more right decisions than wrong. Maybe you can bring Coach Dubb by and he can see what a real program looks like or are you a Harding guy now....maybe Hough?? Palmieri 3-1 against your new guy Jenkins. We will see if your new team can win 3 more. If they do all they gotta do is beat the Creek 9 straight times and win 2 more state title to draw even. You might be promoted to Asst Manager at Taco Bell by the time that happens. I cant even do the math with MICS. They are so far off the radar.

Reactions: nepsy7
It’s pointless to question coaching moves regarding the game management decisions vocally even though most people do it, but we should all evaluate if, not how culture killers like kids walking through the line ignoring the other team’s players because they lost or sucked it up during the game. I say if because those outside the team are just spectators and details of the team are not the business of spectators and that list includes parents. Fans pull for their team through thick & thin, but it’s counterproductive to have fans medaling in team business. My question is some of the MC hate fueled by ignoring poor behavior of players by the coaches?

It’s pointless to question coaching moves regarding the game management decisions vocally even though most people do it, but we should all evaluate if, not how culture killers like kids walking through the line ignoring the other team’s players because they lost or sucked it up during the game. I say if because those outside the team are just spectators and details of the team are not the business of spectators and that list includes parents. Fans pull for their team through thick & thin, but it’s counterproductive to have fans medaling in team business. My question is some of the MC hate fueled by ignoring poor behavior of players by the coaches?

Wrong Squad! Coach Palmieri would rip a kids head off for any derogatory nonsense. That would not include how a kid shook hands or if he just kept moving. It's High School Football, not a couples retreat, Nobody is monitoring the behavior of how a kid shook hands after a game. Are you a team Mom or something?....LMAO! Just keep it moving and go home.

How would anybody hate a program that very seldom loses because of the way they shake hands after a game? So what poor behavior are you talking about?

Last edited:
uda2GrG.gif

Nope. Cant speak for every handshake. Can tell you that post game there were several kids who were distraught on the sidelines and Tripp and a few other coaches went over and made sure each kid got in the handshake line.

Saw 6 MC games this year and 4 Hough games. MC never whistled one time for taunting or any other after the whistle antics. Saw Hough get whistled 4 times in one quarter for taunting against North Meck. To be fair though both Hough- MC games were played very cleanly and had zero issues from either side.

Last year after MC ended Hough's season I watched Palmieri pull the Nagy kid off to the side after the handshake line and console him and let him know how much he respected his play and character. Have seen him do this on several occasions against rivals in the playoffs including Anthony Ratliff Williams several years ago after he was injured in the playoff loss. Creek kids arent angels and they have had a few knuckle heads over the years but I can tell you that those kids have sat their butts on the bench for a half or even multiple games if they didnt represent the program properly.

Creek hate is a product of one thing. Winning. Its Yankee hate, Bama Hate and Patriot hate and I get it 100%. Nobody is gonna feel sorry for MC and they shouldnt . They have been on the winning end of these games FAR more often than the losing end. They have had tough losses before.....they will be back

Nope. Cant speak for every handshake. Can tell you that post game there were several kids who were distraught on the sidelines and Tripp and a few other coaches went over and made sure each kid got in the handshake line.

Saw 6 MC games this year and 4 Hough games. MC never whistled one time for taunting or any other after the whistle antics. Saw Hough get whistled 4 times in one quarter for taunting against North Meck. To be fair though both Hough- MC games were played very cleanly and had zero issues from either side.

I have extremely limited firsthand experience and asked the question to learn more about something I have little knowledge regarding the MC coaching staff. All inclusive blanket statements defending or condemning normally implies inaccuracy, but glad to hear the staff will handle negative antics. Everybody has knuckleheads involved, but how they are handled makes or breaks program culture. Not trying to pick a fight Nepsy, but just learn more. I live in the real world and fully understand that nobody can police what they don't know is happening. I don't need to bring up my extremely limited example or two because it draws attention to the wrong thing. Truly love to see things work as designed, and an example of that is when coaches take control of situations which often leaves parents, administrators, and fans in their proper place as spectators. Really believe this is the difference between great teams and great programs.

Guessing that "Huh" is for my post so here is a simplified version.

I don't know the MC coaches. Watched one game and the video from this thread which equals very limited firsthand information. Didn't know if the coaches tolerate taunting in a win or poor sportsmanship during a loss. Trusted that someone with knowledge could share with me as I wonder if some of the negative perspectives originated because the coaches allow crap to happen or not. I've been provided information so my last post was in response to Blue & Golds reply. Hope that helps.

Gotcha. .. I think ima bow out of this one guys...no dog in this fight. Thanks for the re-write though 36. I certainly agree with the sportsmanship and line-up handshakes after the game sir. These kids, I'm sure are matured enough to go along with it win- lose- or draw. It's a tough and sometimes emotional ending. Shake hands ...and just wait til next year...good luck.

BenBADD
Just Incase sir, here’s the Spanish version

No conozco a los entrenadores del MC. Miré un juego y el video de este hilo que equivale a información de primera mano muy limitada. No sabía si los entrenadores toleran burlas en una victoria o mala deportividad durante una pérdida. Confié en que alguien con conocimiento podría compartir conmigo mientras me pregunto si algunas de las perspectivas negativas se originaron porque los entrenadores permiten que la mierda suceda o no. Me proporcionaron información, así que mi última publicación fue en respuesta a la respuesta de Blue & Golds. Espero que ayude.

————— BREAK ————-
BenBADD
This thread is pinchie loco(cray cray)

Gotcha. .. I think ima bow out of this one guys...no dog in this fight. Thanks for the re-write though 36. I certainly agree with the sportsmanship and line-up handshakes after the game sir. These kids, I'm sure are matured enough to go along with it win- lose- or draw. It's a tough and sometimes emotional ending. Shake hands ...and just wait til next year...good luck.

Sounds like your information is coming from a source that definitely has an agenda that is not positive toward MC. Just to enlighten you there is a lot of information that you have not been provided from a historical standpoint which was the reason this thread was started in the first place. It’s an emotional response to a family trying to get in the right situation but running into challenges/competition that precluded the intended outcome. Now that the end is near I’m pretty sure this is just the “third stage of grief” manifesting itself. Maybe a State Championship could soothe that pain but Vance might have a little something to say about that.

Sounds like your information is coming from a source that definitely has an agenda that is not positive toward MC. Just to enlighten you there is a lot of information that you have not been provided from a historical standpoint which was the reason this thread was started in the first place. It’s an emotional response to a family trying to get in the right situation but running into challenges/competition that precluded the intended outcome. Now that the end is near I’m pretty sure this is just the “third stage of grief” manifesting itself. Maybe a State Championship could soothe that pain but Vance might have a little something to say about that.
Mr. Tdl
~With all due respect~
I'm a concerned citizen of society:
Sir, If your story, lets say it was about coffee - well from your essay Mr. Tdl, I am only tasting the Coffee Grounds, but I dont see the water, the sugar, nor the International Delight Creamer. If you could please offer the rest of the ingredients inside your cup, I will then get a good wiff of what this is all about sir.

Everybody_Loves_Rich do you approve this message?
Thank you very much and be bless

Mr. Tdl
~With all due respect~
I'm a concerned citizen of society:
Sir, If your story, lets say it was about coffee - well from your essay Mr. Tdl, I am only tasting the Coffee Grounds, but I dont see the water, the sugar, nor the International Delight Creamer. If you could please offer the rest of the ingredients inside your cup, I will then get a good wiff of what this is all about sir.

Everybody_Loves_Rich do you approve this message?
Thank you very much and be bless
Nobody's going say it so I will...... Sore losers .....it looked like they had their hands in they pockets. But it starts with the coaching, telling them their unbeatable. Then Hough gives em the "kool aid mouth".
What flavor kool aid S2V2?? "RED"... MC has been bully teams last few years. But then came the Hough and you know the rest..
Pop goes the weasel and the weasel goes pop.
Watch "3rd Bass "Pop Goes The Weasel"" on YouTube

Reactions: Ben-Badd and S2V2
OMG y’all calm down sheesh. Hough best Mallard Creek....ok. Next round. It’s the playoffs upsets trust me us at Richmond knows!!! Lol. The better team and the team that wanted it more won. Let’s move on

OMG y’all calm down sheesh. Hough best Mallard Creek....ok. Next round. It’s the playoffs upsets trust me us at Richmond knows!!! Lol. The better team and the team that wanted it more won. Let’s move on

He's a scorn dad, and upset because his son could not get on the field while at Mallard Creek. So he's acting out now like a child. Let the buffoonery continue. Last Saturday at 1:28am in the morning when he started this thread. He thought this was the best way of expressing how he felt about Mallard Creek and the program. Granted they're only 2 MC guys who post here on a regular and we're laughing at him. :) He's preparing his kid for the real world. Helicopter Dad! Why would you start off a thread throwing your son's name out there like that? Straight up Idiot!

Last edited:
He's a scorn dad, and upset because his son could not get on the field while at Mallard Creek. So he's acting out now like a child. Let the buffoonery continue. Last Saturday at 1:28am in the morning when he started this thread. He thought this was the best way of expressing how he felt about Mallard Creek and the program. Granted they're only 2 MC guys who post here on a regular and we're laughing at him. :) He's preparing his kid for the real world. Helicopter Dad! Why would you start off a thread throwing your son's name out there like that? Straight up Idiot!
Nepsy7
I don’t have any beef, any steak, or pork in this matter, but i’m only a concerned citizen of society. So what percentage of the team had their hands in their pocket? And exactly for what reason ?

Everybody_loves_Rich
Nepsy7 gets a tad nervous when I go into prosecutor mode so he avoids answering my questions by following the Miranda Rights gig

So maybe you can expand on what has not been exposed. I don’t want you do it for the media but rather for the citizens that live among these issues

Well see @S2V2 MALLARD CREEK is the only team in the state. With pockets on there game pants. I'm not saying they were sore losers, for not shaking hands. I'm just say their hands was cold. It's called karma, they benched Jadyn Washington kid. For Jim Kelly's nephew based off a name. He didn't get beat out. Washington could throw the ball, the Kelly kid showed his amazing arm. 33 yds passing in 2 games more picks than completions. Whatever happened to the love and loyalty or is it all about royalty. Washington was a home grown creek kid and they bench him his senior year. Killed his recruitment for a one hit wonder. So ask yourself is that right? It's some unwritten rules to thing we call football. What's going on at the creek who will dirty up your dishes and not clean your sink???? "ASK YOURSELVES"
Watch "Jadyn Washington '19 | Mallard Creek High ( Charlotte, NC) Sophomore Year Spotlight" on YouTube

Reactions: Skimo75
Well see @S2V2 MALLARD CREEK is the only team in the state. With pockets on there game pants. I'm not saying they were sore losers, for not shaking hands. I'm just say their hands was cold. It's called karma, they benched Jadyn Washington kid. For Jim Kelly's nephew based off a name. He didn't get beat out. Washington could throw the ball, the Kelly kid showed his amazing arm. 33 yds passing in 2 games more picks than completions. Whatever happened to the love and loyalty or is it all about royalty. Washington was a home grown creek kid and they bench him his senior year. Killed his recruitment for a one hit wonder. So ask yourself is that right? It's some unwritten rules to thing we call football. What's going on at the creek who will dirty up your dishes and not clean your sink???? "ASK YOURSELVES"
Watch "Jadyn Washington '19 | Mallard Creek High ( Charlotte, NC) Sophomore Year Spotlight" on YouTube

You moved your son to 3 different schools to play 3 games in 4 years. How did that help his recruitment? I'm still waiting on those highlights. Remember! The punishing MC ball carriers all night guy That's a long drive everyday out to Huntersville just to beat Mallard Creek. :) Some how everyone has highlights other than the guy you started the thread off with? HMMMMM!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned !

Student-Loan-Application.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe this is really going on...the using of names n stuff...grown-up possibly professional semi professional folks. I remember seeing stuff like this i. Peewee leagues n stuff. Im sure you gentlemen can fix this.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
I look at it this way
If Rich can drive Nepsy and Blue to a 4 page discussion and just about 4,000 views then there must be AT MINIMUM a 75% truth to this essay

I look at it this way
If Rich can drive Nepsy and Blue to a 4 page discussion and just about 4,000 views then there must be AT MINIMUM a 75% truth to this essay
You know what they say..... the truth hurts if you scared go to church..... Dear heavenly father stretch thy hand.... LMAO. .. Nepsy baby let me get an address.... You nothing but the MALLARD CREEK "Mentor"adoption father. How many kids have you took in so they can play football at th CREEK...
"I'll wait" stop selling kids dreams a bunch of used car salesman...

Reactions: Skimo75
You know what they say..... the truth hurts if you scared go to church..... Dear heavenly father stretch thy hand.... LMAO. .. Nepsy baby let me get an address.... You nothing but the MALLARD CREEK "Mentor"adoption father. How many kids have you took in so they can play football at th CREEK...

Mallard Creek has put more kids in college than any school in the State. They actually go to school in graduate. If that's selling dreams? We will continue. You're upset because you will be paying for college. Nothing that excites me more than watching parents & their kid on signing day. I don't care what program they come from. I would have been just as excited watching you and your son. It takes dedication and hard work. Unfortunately you took the lazy & easy route. Now you're going to have to pay for it. You're being laughed at, and to stupid to acknowledge you pretty much screwed your son. Mallard Creek had nothing to do with it. Hopefully one day you'll wake up and take those double D man breast out of his mouth, and let him grow up. 1-800-STUDENT LOAN.

What hurts, is watching someone's father so mentally disturbed and delusional about his son's ability on the field, that he would rather hang out on football threads than getting some mental help.......SMH

Last edited:
Okay wait. So what happened to the QB from last year who lead them to the championship?

Okay wait. So what happened to the QB from last year who lead them to the championship?

Same thing that happen to Kelly Bryant who lead Clemson to ACC Championship and lost to Alabama in the Sugar bowl. He got beat out! Which is really irrelevant right now. Like many have said. It's Track Season for the Creek. They don't do basketball.

Last edited:
I look at it this way

Mallard Creek has put more kids in college than any school in the State. They actually go to school in graduate. If that's selling dreams? We will continue. You're upset because you will be paying for college. Nothing that excites me more than watching parents & their kid on signing day. I don't care what program they come from. I would have been just as excited watching you and your son. It takes dedication and hard work. Unfortunately you took the lazy & easy route. Now you're going to have to pay for it. You're being laughed at, and to stupid to acknowledge you pretty much screwed your son. Mallard Creek had nothing to do with it. Hopefully one day you'll wake up and take those double D man breast out of his mouth, and let him grow up. 1-800-STUDENT LOAN.

What hurts, is watching someone's father so mentally disturbed and delusional about his son's ability on the field, that he would rather hang out on football threads than getting some mental help.......SMH
And you’re still making him bite
CANT STAND IT

Good job Rich

Same thing that happen to Kelly Bryant who lead Clemson to ACC Championship and lost to Alabama in the Sugar bowl. He got beat out! Which is really irrelevant right now. Like many have said. It's Track Season for the Creek. They don't do basketball.
He got beat out when a hall of fame QB called. Said I want my nephew to come play there. Wasn't no competition/beat out, y'all gave it to the other kid. Then told Washington to play wr and y'all ran the ball 90% of the time. Alot of home grown creek kids got replaced by a transfer. Fyi sending 75% of your kids to UNC Pembroke. Who has $500 tuition, ain't really putting kids in school. They'll take anyone who applies..... SMH. ... Nepsy answer my question how many kids have adopted to play football. Do you claim em on your taxes too. ESPN 30 for 30 coming soon.....

Reactions: S2V2
He got beat out when a hall of fame QB called. Said I want my nephew to come play there. Wasn't no competition/beat out, y'all gave it to the other kid. Then told Washington to play wr and y'all ran the ball 90% of the time. Alot of home grown creek kids got replaced by a transfer. Fyi sending 75% of your kids to UNC Pembroke. Who has $500 tuition, ain't really putting kids in school. They'll take anyone who applies..... SMH. ... Nepsy answer my question how many kids have adopted to play football. Do you claim em on your taxes too. ESPN 30 for 30 coming soon.....
Now that you mention The University of North Carolina at Pembroke, I actually help my friend prepare a good lunch for them During their practice before their first game is scheduled to be played. I will say this, there are a share of Mallard Creek players on that roster

Now I understand! Gotta work on that math, 3 kids @ Pembroke. OK 75% :) You're a horrible delusional parent and lacking basic math skills. We know who will be paying, don't we? 1-800studentloan. Just a few kids with the program, of the over 100 scholarships.

Ryan Jones: Oklahoma
Jelae Duncan: Duke
Eric Douglas: South Carolina
TJ Moore: Florida
Vernon Grier: NC. State
Grant Gibson: NC.State
Nafees Lyon: UNCC
Marquez North: Tenn
Thadius Moss: LSU
Brian Walker: UNC
Anthony Covington: UNCC
Josh Brown: Florida State
Kalen Allen: Western Carolina
Tevin Lawshe: UNCC
Jorian Jordan: The Citadel
Derrick Freeland: The Citadel
Thomas Gordon: Furman
Kyle Horton: Gardner Webb
Jaylen Samuels: NC. State
Nathaniel Tilque: NCCU
Tony Reid: Miami of Ohio
Ikeem Allen: Miami of Ohio
Keshaun Abel: Western Carolina
James Smith: Eastern Kentucky
Brian Lassiter: Eastern Kentucky
Jordan Davis:Georgia
Lawrence Pittman: Wingate
Cam Mathison: Wingate
DJ Humphries:Florida
Marques Williams: UNC
Taylor Beamon: NC.State & UNC Pembroke Law School

Reactions: Blue and Gold22

Now I understand how you screwed your son. One day he'll graduate from college and interview for a job. They're not going to say, I see you played for Pembroke @ $500 tuition, so we're not going to hire you. You can't fix stupid!

I only ask because he did great in that Scotland game last year. Didn’t think he’d lose his job so easily. Also the QB Mallard Creek has now ran a lot and on the UTR highlights and he didn’t seem like the fastest QB.

But I haven’t watched a single game this year unlike last year so I don’t really know anything. I was just wondering what happened to the kid.

I only ask because he did great in that Scotland game last year. Didn’t think he’d lose his job so easily. Also the QB Mallard Creek has now ran a lot and on the UTR highlights and he didn’t seem like the fastest QB.

But I haven’t watched a single game this year unlike last year so I don’t really know anything. I was just wondering what happened to the kid.
The kid got screwed over not beat out. Just think the same kid has a 9th grade stud brother. Playing QB lets see if they kill his recruitment too. I repeat whatever happen to the love and loyalty. What happened to Washington was just disrespectful. The ultimate respect is to never disrespect. Y'all went above and beyond. I expect another Pembroke signing day or whatever college. That gives the tuition break this year. Nepsy give me a few kids to claim come tax time. I'll give you kick back.........:D:D:D:D:p:D:rolleyes:o_O:eek::confused:

The kid got screwed over not beat out. Just think the same kid has a 9th grade stud brother. Playing QB lets see if they kill his recruitment too. I repeat whatever happen to the love and loyalty. What happened to Washington was just disrespectful. The ultimate respect is to never disrespect. Y'all went above and beyond. I expect another Pembroke signing day or whatever college. That gives the tuition break this year. Nepsy give me a few kids to claim come tax time. I'll give you kick back.........:D:D:D:D:p:D:rolleyes:o_O:eek::confused:

Yet you screwed your on son!

We're not that bad this yr in basketball jus to throw that out there but I'll digress...don't mind me I'm jus lurking on this thread this eating my popcorn...I did hit some of the Creek posters preseason on this dad n his kid...sad to see i was right sad situation....oh well carry on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT