ADVERTISEMENT

1st year seniors please stand up(MALLARD CREEK)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all let Prior break a 90yd, nothing like track speed. Y'all thought you was going impose their will. Instead you got hit with sledgehammer, the best way. To kill an ant, sends a message.
Yeah well MC fumbled 3 times in the first half. It wus one of them 3 that Hough got ice cream due to said Pryor’s 90-yard scoring run. When the MC program decided to get trickery and turnt to passing....Hough ate that up with interception after interception after interception and MC only got - yeah they only got a total of somethang like 15 yards and stuff

MC will be back next year

The fact that people are jabbing the Mallard Creek program speaks volume. The team will not change much in its consistency if you look at the Roster. Need a QB but in these days and times when you have the talent they have coming back that won’t be a problem I don’t think some parent in the US is looking for a spot. Every QB in he final 4 was somewhere else the previous year.

I take it the Lake Man is a Hough poster. You would do better to direct that energy towards Vance they are the thing keeping you from a regional final either at Myers Park or Richmond. Mallard Creek will be fine I’m sure.

Nope, you are wrong. I was pulling for Mallard Creek and next week I will pull for Vance. As far as “energy” goes, I enjoy watching high school football and that is what I do. It’s funny when the whiners start labeling others as haters simply because they might have a different opinion.

Wake Forest defeated Mallard Creek last year. They don't give trophies for being tied in the 4th quarter in a state championship game.

Creek Hate really has not done much for the program the past three years.

5 losses in 3 years. 2 conf titles, 1 state title appearance. Give me the list of other 4a teams other than Wake Forest that are better than that. I'll wait....

5 losses in 3 years. 2 conf titles, 1 state title appearance. Give me the list of other 4a teams other than Wake Forest that are better than that. I'll wait....

1*Oxin046SV9-nbvZaVah8AQ.gif

Well duh, no one. Never said anyone in 4A has done any better in the past 3 years although if someone besides Wake Forest wins the 4AA championship they will be elevated above Mallard Creek. Although Creek’s season is over, 8 other 4AA programs are still playing.

Nope, you are wrong. I was pulling for Mallard Creek and next week I will pull for Vance. As far as “energy” goes, I enjoy watching high school football and that is what I do. It’s funny when the whiners start labeling others as haters simply because they might have a different opinion.

I never labeled anyone as a hater. I have been on this board for many years and most people on here with an opinion base it on emotion and not fact. Your post says one thing but the underlying message says another. The comments about Mallard Creek mirror the comments made about Butler during there run and Indy during there run and Richmond as well it goes with the territory. These programs have long runs of consistency and the natural reaction at some point is for people to resent that consistency. Teams who catch lightning in a bottle like Harding and still yet to deliver like Hough, Vance, Myers Park etc....can only hope right now to join this exclusive club. Enjoy the games.

????? Is the Russian sicle allowed in H.S wrestling?? I'll be at the CREEK this week to watch a good ol' match. Fyi they also have 2 b-ball games this week. Ain't nothing like watching an o-lineman set pick at the top of the key. LOL I might've outdone myself, this video is hilarious.....
Watch "3 signs your playing basketball with a football player" on YouTube

Reactions: S2V2
????? Is the Russian sicle allowed in H.S wrestling?? I'll be at the CREEK this week to watch a good ol' match. Fyi they also have 2 b-ball games this week. Ain't nothing like watching an o-lineman set pick at the top of the key. LOL I might've outdone myself, this video is hilarious.....
What I don't get is the one alter ego will type then the other alter ego will like what the other one typed......need some serious help there my man. Smh

Well duh, no one. Never said anyone in 4A has done any better in the past 3 years although if someone besides Wake Forest wins the 4AA championship they will be elevated above Mallard Creek. Although Creek’s season is over, 8 other 4AA programs are still playing.

Sure you did. You asked if they could make another title run and I answered. Then you brougt up the last 3 years and responded again.

They will absolutley be in the hunt the next few years and yes the Creek hate has helped them the last 3 years. Asked and answered.

While you are there take a picture of the 3 state title trophies so you can go show the kids and staff at Mountain Island what they look like.....lol

Sure you did. You asked if they could make another title run and I answered. Then you brougt up the last 3 years and responded again.

They will absolutley be in the hunt the next few years and yes the Creek hate has helped them the last 3 years. Asked and answered.

Nope, I never stated any team did any better than MC over the past 3 years. You are making stuff up.

I never labeled anyone as a hater. I have been on this board for many years and most people on here with an opinion base it on emotion and not fact. Your post says one thing but the underlying message says another. The comments about Mallard Creek mirror the comments made about Butler during there run and Indy during there run and Richmond as well it goes with the territory. These programs have long runs of consistency and the natural reaction at some point is for people to resent that consistency. Teams who catch lightning in a bottle like Harding and still yet to deliver like Hough, Vance, Myers Park etc....can only hope right now to join this exclusive club. Enjoy the games.

You are a riot. I am asking questions and making comments as I see fit. Don’t be offended that someone has a different opinion.

Mallard Creek had a disappointing 2016 season. Coach P did a fine job responding to some issues within the program and made the team better. The team had a great 2017 season and came up short in the championship game. This year’s team had a great season until they lost to a determined Hough team.

MALLARD CREEK is who we thought they were (Pretending) You can't fake your way thru this....

ZION PACKS DAD! You are a delusional father. Get your Tit's out of your son's mouth. Teach your son how to compete. You moved him to 3 different teams before he finally got on the field. North Meck, Mallard Creek and now Hough. He finally got on the field after being the 3rd guy on the depth chart after injury's. Your claim to fame is you got to start a thread about beating Mallard Creek. You spent numerous dollars camping across the South East for a kid who will never play a down of college football. . Be honest with your kid. Lying about his ability's will do damage in the long run. Student loan is waiting for you. :) YOU WIN THE FAKE OF THE YEAR AWARD! You did all of this for him to play 2 games in 4 years. If you don't put that little bird chest in, and go set down somewhere. Jumping on the pile after a kid has been tackled is not a tackle FYI......#NO FILM #TO SLOW #BENCH 150LBS

Last edited:
ZION PACKS DAD! You are a delusional father. Get your Tit's out of your son's mouth. Teach your son how to compete. You moved him to 3 different teams before he finally got on the field. North Meck, Mallard Creek and now Hough. He finally got on the field after being the 3rd guy on the depth chart after injury's. Your claim to fame is you got to start a thread about beating Mallard Creek. You spent numerous dollars camping across the South East for a kid who will never play a down of college football. . Be honest with your kid. Lying about his ability's will do damage in the long run. Student loan is waiting for you. :) YOU WIN THE FAKE OF THE YEAR AWARD! You did all of this for him to play 2 games in 4 years. If you don't put that little bird chest in, and go set down somewhere. Jumping on the pile after a kid has been tackled is not a tackle FYI......#NO FILM #TO SLOW #BENCH 150LBS
These forums are a known commodity at all these schools... This will get back to Zion and many others FYI. You're trying to prove a point, while bringing down a high school kid who just wants to play football. You're claiming whoever you're replying to is fake, but at least we know what you are.

These forums are a known commodity at all these schools... This will get back to Zion and many others FYI. You're trying to prove a point, while bringing down a high school kid who just wants to play football. You're claiming whoever you're replying to is fake, but at least we know what you are.

I know who I am! If your Dad wants to come on a forum and troll a program because his son could not get on the field there. Than throw his son's name out there. Be ready for a response. Make sure you share both sides of the story. You don't get it both ways. You're Welcome!

Last edited:
WOW!!! In the end...still, it's just a game. Hopefully, tomorrow is still coming. Very few can touch the success that Mallard Creek has endured last few years. ( could somebody please quote the years vs. Titles for M.C.?) I think I know how some of you feel though. Win one title and get a pat on their back. Win two a d you get the pat, a high 5 and so on. Win 3-4-5 titles and the hate comes out. .. believe me, most of us fans in Richmond cty. Have endured it for years, so I can only say Welcome to the "elite" group Mallard Creek. You do have a very good thing going,regardless. I don't know if you're gone for good, but what youve done is par for the course... consistency lures hate a lot of times...oh well, good luck in the future.

Mallard Creek won state titles 2013-2015. Runnerup 2017. Regional runnerup 2011-2012 losing to eventual state champion. Three titles and lost to state champ three times in the playoffs. Impressive run. I only consider one season for them disappointing, 2016, although I am sure this year's ending stings as much as any.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Ohh Nepsy I'm not Zion dad, you know who this is.... How salty are you ocean or pretzel?
You still got the hook up on those addresses for kids. Who don't live in the CREEK zone. All that paperwork and resident affidavits couldn't even get you playoff win...

WOW!!! In the end...still, it's just a game. Hopefully, tomorrow is still coming. Very few can touch the success that Mallard Creek has endured last few years. ( could somebody please quote the years vs. Titles for M.C.?) I think I know how some of you feel though. Win one title and get a pat on their back. Win two a d you get the pat, a high 5 and so on. Win 3-4-5 titles and the hate comes out. .. believe me, most of us fans in Richmond cty. Have endured it for years, so I can only say Welcome to the "elite" group Mallard Creek. You do have a very good thing going,regardless. I don't know if you're gone for good, but what youve done is par for the course... consistency lures hate a lot of times...oh well, good luck in the future.

Mallard Creek
11 year old school
Three 4AA State Championships
Four 4AA State Championship appearances
8 Conference Championships
Three National All Americans. Humphries, North, Brown
Two NFL Draft Picks Humphries, Samuels
Three CFL players Walker, Covington, Pittman
140 scholarship athletes (5-6 more this year)

Ohh Nepsy I'm not Zion dad, you know who this is.... How salty are you ocean or pretzel?
You still got the hook up on those addresses for kids. Who don't live in the CREEK zone. All that paperwork and resident affidavits couldn't even get you playoff win...

OMG! A Hough guy talking about addresses...LMAO! So Zion Pack Family who were Home owners. Left their residency and moved to Huntersville to play in 2 games? I could care less who you are. Whoever you are, I was talking to you....lol!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Very impressive. .. I guess that's what makes people hate you...Lol Are thr y done now?? Will they be back?? Look at Indy. I don't really believe they're finished by any means. They do seem to have an impressive reload system as well.

Hough played a LB Zion Pack. Who was a MC transfer and never touched the field. But at Hough he was giving an opportunity. In life all you need is a shot, and this young man. Made the most of it, punishing MC ball carriers all night

Show the film of all his opportunities?

I dont do the player thing. Just not my style but for the record the kids name was brought into the conversation on the first post by Ole Rich. He also went out of his way to take shots and Creek kids so whatever comes back is on Ole Rich.

I dont do the player thing. Just not my style but for the record the kids name was brought into the conversation on the first post by Ole Rich. He also went out of his way to take shots and Creek kids so whatever comes back is on Ole Rich.

Ole Rich is a spineless coward that only shows up to troll. Now that we know who he is, it explains everything and why he's been so upset with Mallard Creek. He has a vendetta about his kid not getting on the field. Oh well! Here you go Rich. You can troll for the next 10 years but you'll still need to feel out this paper work.

Sample-Student-Loan-Application-Form.jpeg

Very impressive. .. I guess that's what makes people hate you...Lol Are thr y done now?? Will they be back?? Look at Indy. I don't really believe they're finished by any means. They do seem to have an impressive reload system as well.

The district lines and demographics at Indy changed drastically with the opening of Rocky River. (East Meck was also crushed athletically.) From 2010 (season after Knotts retired) through 2017 Indy had six different coaches. Two stayed one year. One did not coach a game and was let go right before practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Nope, I never stated any team did any better than MC over the past 3 years. You are making stuff up.

Y
our words. You were wrong. The hate helped fueled the best run of any 4a team besides Wake Forest during that time.

You asked if they could make another title run? What have you seen in the past that would make you think they wouldnt. You think a loss to Hough is gonna change the dynamic??
- Terrible break in 2009 when they self reported the ineligible kid. Program came back just fine

- Lost MArquis after 2010. Everyone said they were done.That was their window. Nope

- After Jaylen and Pittman left everyone thought they were done. Couldnt replace them. Won a title with 2 starters returning.

- Crappy team in 2016. Overhyped and kids were focused on offers. Came back in 2017 and made it to the title game again.

Tough loss Friday and the Creek hate is on fire. I get it. When you are on top people look forward to the fall. I assure you Creek will be right back in it on opening day against another premium opponent.

Y
our words. You were wrong. The hate helped fueled the best run of any 4a team besides Wake Forest during that time.

You asked if they could make another title run? What have you seen in the past that would make you think they wouldnt. You think a loss to Hough is gonna change the dynamic??
- Terrible break in 2009 when they self reported the ineligible kid. Program came back just fine

- Lost MArquis after 2010. Everyone said they were done.That was their window. Nope

- After Jaylen and Pittman left everyone thought they were done. Couldnt replace them. Won a title with 2 starters returning.

- Crappy team in 2016. Overhyped and kids were focused on offers. Came back in 2017 and made it to the title game again.

Tough loss Friday and the Creek hate is on fire. I get it. When you are on top people look forward to the fall. I assure you Creek will be right back in it on opening day against another premium opponent.

How many state championships have the Creek won the past three years? Zero. All of this supposed “hatred” has led to zero state championships. No where in my words did I state that that any team was better than MC. I am stating that this “hate” has not led to much in the playoffs. Try again.

Why are you hating on Ol Rich, everyone loves Rich. But anwer this why did y'all bench Jaylen WASHINGTON?? Just cus the other dude is Jim Kelly's nephew?? His stat line y'all last 2 games was for about 30 yds passing. With multiple interceptions, so I guess that's why y'all adopted. The Charlotte Catholic offense, all them wr's. But y'all elect to play bully ball. 4th and 1 instead of giving it to your power back. You give it to Trieco?? LMAO outcoach is an understatement. Last 2 games 30+ points combined all TD's. We're all scored by transfers... Facts!!!!!

Reactions: Skimo75
Why are you hating on Ol Rich, everyone loves Rich. But anwer this why did y'all bench Jaylen WASHINGTON?? Just cus the other dude is Jim Kelly's nephew?? His stat line y'all last 2 games was for about 30 yds passing. With multiple interceptions, so I guess that's why y'all adopted. The Charlotte Catholic offense, all them wr's. But y'all elect to play bully ball. 4th and 1 instead of giving it to your power back. You give it to Trieco?? LMAO outcoach is an understatement. Last 2 games 30+ points combined all TD's. We're all scored by transfers... Facts!!!!!
Ouch!!!!!!!

So Mallard Creek lost to a team, that every player who scored the entire season was a transfer. So I guess we need to get more transfers....lmao!
You better worry about getting some XMAS work. School is not cheap. Student loan is going to need all their money back for that that 2 tackles in 4years all star

So Mallard Creek lost to a team, that every player who scored the entire season was a transfer. So I guess we need to get more transfers....lmao!
You better worry about getting some XMAS work. School is not cheap. Student loan is going to need all their money back for that that 2 tackles in 4years all star
Hey Nepsy look what I found LMAO....... under the radar dripping gems..
Watch " UPSET ALERT ! Hough v Mallard Creek | North Carolina 4AA Playoffs 2nd Round Highlights" on YouTube

LMAO...FACTS. Lets start with getting the kids name right. Who the hell is Jaylen Washington? Yup....your all the way dialed in. Stick to game planning for Swain County.

Got my jersey yet?

Hey Nepsy look what I found LMAO....... under the radar dripping gems..
Watch " UPSET ALERT ! Hough v Mallard Creek | North Carolina 4AA Playoffs 2nd Round Highlights" on YouTube

Now show me your son's highlights? The highlights showing how he became a baller at Hough. The 2 tackles in 4 years highlights. If the only highlight you have, are you at practice on Twitter. You should probably quit while you're behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT