ADVERTISEMENT

1st year seniors please stand up(MALLARD CREEK)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everybody loves Rich

Oct 24, 2018
Say it ain't so the mighty MALLARD CREEK. Gets throat punched by Hough, brass knuckles to the chin. A transfer from Cali, and Buffalo Bill couldn't help you. All that talent wasting on the sidelines. Hough played a LB Zion Pack. Who was a MC transfer and never touched the field. But at Hough he was giving an opportunity. In life all you need is a shot, and this young man. Made the most of it, punishing MC ball carriers all night. It's funny how one man's trash. Is another's treasure. ... folks we've found a diamond in the rough. Not to mention the way you benched Washington this year. I guess now MC is going on to, jump shots and head locks. It is officially basketball and wrestling season at the creek. So get your Nacho Libre suits on. Cus Hough just made you tap out....
Watch "Best of Nacho Libre" on YouTube

What.......................who took them down?
You mean the biggest mouths in North Kakilaki just got fired. This cant be right. Tell me this is a rumor

Hey Nepsy7, Blue n Gold22...................................meet me at Crackle Barrel in the morning. Make sure you brush your teeth and make sure both of you look professional with a crease on your pants . It's on me .....

Discussion: We will talk about next year, because this year is GONE

-------------------- BREAK --------------------
Expect to hear someone in the staff getting fired or resigning

Last edited:
Hough standing over Mallard Creek like....
ALI did Sonny Liston, all the transfers for this. MC a place where another bites the dust.

Not a Creek fan but playing and beating a goid team twice is hard. Hate rhe playoff setup. I believe Hough or Vance were the only teams in the west that could beat MC.

Reactions: Veejay4 and dcov33
Say it ain't so the mighty MALLARD CREEK. Gets throat punched by Hough, brass knuckles to the chin. A transfer from Cali, and Buffalo Bill couldn't help you. All that talent wasting on the sidelines. Hough played a LB Zion Pack. Who was a MC transfer and never touched the field. But at Hough he was giving an opportunity. In life all you need is a shot, and this young man. Made the most of it, punishing MC ball carriers all night. It's funny how one man's trash. Is another's treasure. ... folks we've found a diamond in the rough. Not to mention the way you benched Washington this year. I guess now MC is going on to, jump shots and head locks. It is officially basketball and wrestling season at the creek. So get your Nacho Libre suits on. Cus Hough just made you tap out....
Watch "Best of Nacho Libre" on YouTube

Congrats to Hough and happy to see Zion finally get on field. His TD saving tackle on the MC first drive was one of the biggest plays of the game.

Rich- Still owe me a jersey. Let me know when you are ready to pay up.

My guess is that we will hear the bye week excuse. We won’t hear that MC was outcoached and outplayed.

Football is football
My guess is that we will hear the bye week excuse. We won’t hear that MC was outcoached and outplayed.
U go undefeated in the strongest conf in the state so ur reward after the bye...replay ur rival that was top 5 in the state all season until YOU beat them a few weeks early....I can say I wouldn't b happy either.

I am not a fan of this playoff setup; c’mon NC we have to do better than this. Mallard Creek and Hough had no business playing in the 2nd round that is some BS, 2nd I hate the bye situation it F’s Up the teams chemistry. If you are a Richmond Raider and made a negative comment about Mallard Creek losing please go check yourself; true Raider fans know the fat lady has not sung yet; so stop beating your chest, There were a lot of upsets last night due to this crazy A$$ playoff setup that is setting teams up for failure, I know people are going to say just beat the team that lines up in front of you. Hough, Vance, and Myers Park are all good teams; I know everyone may think I am crazy but I have been saying this for years that the NC playoff system is a setup and a joke; I feel the 4A/4AA is set up for the Raleigh schools to be in the title game and to win it all, I know I am going to catch some heat from my comments but I am a big boy I can dish it and take it.

Football is football

U go undefeated in the strongest conf in the state so ur reward after the bye...replay ur rival that was top 5 in the state all season until YOU beat them a few weeks early....I can say I wouldn't b happy either.

That’s life. MC knew up front that they would get a bye. Blaming the bye week is the same as blaming the coaches for not preparing. The 4AA West is loaded and all teams including MC have to be prepared.

Shouldn't be a 4aa east or west. Just number the teams 1-64 or 1-32 and play. Wake Forest isn't beating Hough,Vance in back to back weeks

I am not a fan of this playoff setup; c’mon NC we have to do better than this. Mallard Creek and Hough had no business playing in the 2nd round that is some BS, 2nd I hate the bye situation it F’s Up the teams chemistry. If you are a Richmond Raider and made a negative comment about Mallard Creek losing please go check yourself; true Raider fans know the fat lady has not sung yet; so stop beating your chest, There were a lot of upsets last night due to this crazy A$$ playoff setup that is setting teams up for failure, I know people are going to say just beat the team that lines up in front of you. Hough, Vance, and Myers Park are all good teams; I know everyone may think I am crazy but I have been saying this for years that the NC playoff system is a setup and a joke; I feel the 4A/4AA is set up for the Raleigh schools to be in the title game and to win it all, I know I am going to catch some heat from my comments but I am a big boy I can dish it and take it.

Sooner or later you gotta beat someone. Beat Hough then ya gotta beat Vance. Beat Vance then its MP or RC. Nobody gonna feel sorry for The Creek.....as it should be.

No excuses here. Never are. Hough was better last night. Scoreboard no
No excuses here. Never are. Hough was better last night. Scoreboard no lie...

You never hear Creek guys talk about refs, byes or injuries. Either you win or you lose.

Glad you aren’t making excuses and glad that you obviously speak for all Creek fans that Hough was the better team last night. Hough was obviously ready and up for the task.

It's called FOOTBALL. ..Playoff tme...I've seen stranger things... everybody loves an UPSET at some time or another. It aint over. Sometimes I think all the hype , the polls, the expectations due to the past, so many ingredients. ..mostly the media and this new thing called internet gets In The heads of the kids. .Lol and who knows. ..just never can tell...good luck rest of the way... GO RICHMOND RAIDERS. ..

Shouldn't be a 4aa east or west. Just number the teams 1-64 or 1-32 and play. Wake Forest isn't beating Hough,Vance in back to back weeks

Yeah you're right, it should be just seeded 1-32 that way when McDowell makes the playoffs they can travel to South Central to play them.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Bubba
How many times is you gona use this line - every time I put your panties in a wad?

That's like being little youngens and telling mama on me every time I hits you wit my pitchting arm

If I have so many accounts then name them papa. I want them in alphabetical order

Get over it Mallard Creek lost lol. and the biggest 2 mouth in North Kakilaki (Blue n Gold and Nepsy7) is done. The Noise has been turnt off lol

Oh and the amount of points your opponents has allowed Vance to put up is LESS than the amout Richmond has won with. but lets take this one game at a time BUBBA

Last edited:
It's called FOOTBALL. ..Playoff time... Here's one better for the whiners, all the teams that have a tough schedule and a good record each year, the NCHSAA let those top teams pick whom they want to play and also whom they want in their bracket, that way it'll make some of these poster happy.... atleast.

It's called FOOTBALL. ..Playoff time... Here's one better for the whiners, all the teams that have a tough schedule and a good record each year, the NCHSAA let those top teams pick whom they want to play and also whom they want in their bracket, that way it'll make some of these poster happy.... atleast.
iowa-state-college-football-fan-2012-flexing-bodybuilder.gif

Glad you aren’t making excuses and glad that you obviously speak for all Creek fans that Hough was the better team last night. Hough was obviously ready and up for the task.

Would never presume to speak for all Creek fans. The ones who post on this board NEVER make excuses after a loss.

Do you ever get confused at what acct ur going 2 write on? Seems a lil bit extra 2 me..smh
ROUND #2
Bubba
How many times is you gona use this line - every time I put your panties in a wad?

That's like being little youngens and telling mama on me every time I hits you wit my pitchting arm

HERE - I'M GONA GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHUT MY MOUTH. If I have so many accounts then name them papa. I want them in alphabetical order

Get over it Mallard Creek lost lol. and the biggest 2 mouth in North Kakilaki (Blue n Gold and Nepsy7) is done. The Noise has been turnt off lol

Oh and the amount of points your opponents has allowed Vance to put up is LESS THAN the amount Richmond has won with. but lets take this one game at a time BUBBA

Wow now that’s a “Daddy ball” post if I have ever seen one LOL. All the Hough posters flooding the boards LOL. The Hough kids played well and the Creek guys did not. This was a game of big plays and and Hough made them. 1st series 90 yard run on a very bad technique run fit by LB & Safety 21 hit the hole and has world class speed.... Drive to start second half Hough WR ran a great route and the Creek DB once again technically broke down and got “Mossed” the other points were based on the kicking game which Hough had a huge advantage on field goals, punting & kickoffs which is a weakness Creek struggled with all year.

Hough fanatics it’s only the second round it gets harder now..

Would never presume to speak for all Creek fans. The ones who post on this board NEVER make excuses after a loss.
IDK y there so much Creek hate. When u have a team that's consistently good u can't help but admire them and model ur program after them. Was looking forward 2 a rematch but same plan and same routine for week 3.

Sooner or later you gotta beat someone. Beat Hough then ya gotta beat Vance. Beat Vance then its MP or RC. Nobody gonna feel sorry for The Creek.....as it should be.

First off congrats to MC on a great season, nobody can say they have beat as many top tier teams this year as they have.

Blue and Gold, what do you think was the big difference between this game vs. the earlier one?

ROUND #2
Bubba

HERE - I'M GONA GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHUT MY MOUTH. If I have so many accounts then name them papa. I want them in alphabetical order

Oh and the amount of points your opponents has allowed Vance to put up is LESS THAN the amount Richmond has won with. but lets take this one game at a time BUBBA
I say u meet B&G n nepsy n express ur hate for their school. And for a high School football forum u do some extra behavior that no one gets...ur corny...u think it's cute but it isn't. Anyways the last 4 teams in the west r all good so no team will earn a cake walk to the big game...so I guess ur real team purnell isn't in u can pick Richmond n finally cheer for them legitimately.

IDK y there so much Creek hate. When u have a team that's consistently good u can't help but admire them and model ur program after them. Was looking forward 2 a rematch but same plan and same routine for week 3.
Creek hate.........................did you say Creek hate? C'MON MAN
Blue n Gold and Nepsy7 are the ones be-littler-ing people, teams, and programs abilities all season long and now youre asking for sympathy....................... who the heck pissed on your cornflakes
Lt9a-e.gif

Creek hate.........................did you say Creek hate? C'MON MAN
Blue n Gold and Nepsy7 are the ones be-littler-ing people, teams, and programs abilities all season long and now youre asking for sympathy....................... who the heck pissed on your cornflakes
Lt9a-e.gif
If u don't like them talking....beat em...Hough did they can talk...wake did last yr...they can talk. I'm far from a Creek fan but not a hater...I respect them because no matter what their coaches r gonna get them ready n come out n play it's up 2 u 2 match them or as in Hough better them n win.

Reactions: Veejay4
All the teams remaining in 4AA West are all top tier quality teams. I’d make the Raiders a SLIGHT favorite right now because of home field. But I wouldn’t be surprised if any of the four remaining teams make it to the finals. Though they’re at home, Myers Park could be a tough out for Richmond. Of course we have another conference rematch with Vance and Hough. Going into the playoffs, Myers Park was my dark horse and a team to watch. With the way they’re playing now, they may not be as much of a dark horse now.

If u don't like them talking....beat em...Hough did they can talk...wake did last yr...they can talk. I'm far from a Creek fan but not a hater...I respect them because no matter what their coaches r gonna get them ready n come out n play it's up 2 u 2 match them or as in Hough better them n win.

This is obviously a young kid at least I hope so to post stuff like this on a board he does not have influence on anyone but himself at least I hope not. I really like the Richmond program it has a rich tradition remember them traveling to memorial by the bus loads back in the early 2000’s to play Indy. It’s good when programs like this have a resurgence this guy does not represent that tradition.

Reactions: Veejay4
This is obviously a young kid at least I hope so to post stuff like this on a board he does not have influence on anyone but himself at least I hope not. I really like the Richmond program it has a rich tradition remember them traveling to memorial by the bus loads back in the early 2000’s to play Indy. It’s good when programs like this have a resurgence this guy does not represent that tradition.
Or some kind of mental disorder. If u go create so many profiles posing as different people but the profiles do all the same corny memes n videos (so transparent). Then bandwagons other teams jus 2 troll other teams and in the end u think you've won something when no one responds 2 ur corny behavior...not a kid here. Some serious mental health issues going on. Anyways I know Richmond has a great history but I don't think tradition has nothing with these 2018 raiders. They are just flat out good, I don't think they were old enough 2 remember or know the past...shout out 2 coach till n his staff for installing a new culture there.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Success is the reason for the hate. Same hate Richmond has had to endure at times. Easier to hate when you can't give em competition. Just like the poster who made reply about Richmond fans making comments, only 1 Richmond poster had even made a halfway comment but all these other posters talking smack but you only call out Richmond, C'mon man

Reactions: Ben-Badd
There is nothing wrong with the playoff set up. Everyone bitched about the Pods and they got rid of it. Sorry but in 4AA it is basically a Charlotte bracket you're going to play a team you probably played in the regular season... it is what it is! If my memory serves me correctly some Mallard Creek fans were saying in the past to West Forsyth fans you have to beat the best anyways. We have enough rules already no more changes! Just Win....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT