ADVERTISEMENT

1st preliminary bracket released has surprises!

LB INC1

Sep 20, 2015
Listed here...
Murphy west!
Robbinsville west!
Tarboro East!
East Surry East!

enjoy that 1st cup of coffee! Lol

I’m a bear fan and THATS BULLSH$T for the cards. If this is the case I’m the biggest cards fan on this board now. Right is right and WRONG IS WRONG

Not a reward for a great East Surry season but if we're being honest it's no different than North Stanly going east last year. 1AA state title game was played in the 3rd round last season.

I can’t find the brackets, can someone hyperlink it if possible

I seen north Stanley last year vs north Rowan , I don’t necessarily agree with that at all. A healthy bears team beats them and possibly the cards. But I’m telling you now this east Surry team is one of the greatest offensive teams I’ve ever seen in the 1a ranks. I’ve said it all year and I will say it one more time. Boaz plays on Sunday in 5 or 6 years. He’s by far and away the best high school qb I’ve ever seen. I’m not saying they can’t beat the vikes , I think they have a real shot, I’m mean a really good shot . Sucks just as bad for Tarboro as it does East. Both teams deserve to see each other in the ship

Only on the Internet can you throw a hook in the water and catch 20 fish.

He got me. As soon as I started reading I went straight to the NCHSAA website

Not a reward for a great East Surry season but if we're being honest it's no different than North Stanly going east last year. 1AA state title game was played in the 3rd round last season.

Longitude: East Surry 80.477 .. North Stanly 80.211 so not a big stretch and not as bad as East Columbus last year being in the West while being 38 mile from Wilmington.
So when the brackets do come out and if it does happen to East Surry at least they're not a 1 or 2 win team having to travel 6 or 7 hours to get demolished , the only time they would have to travel is if they would have to go to Tarboro for a East regional championship.

Simmons has his projections up, he’s usually real close. He has East Surry in the east as a two seed , which mean Holmes would come see the cards in the 3rd which should be a hell of a game. He also has Murphy in 1aa west as a 3 seed and Mitchell getting the 1 seed . Interesting matchups out there

i made it to the east surry vs mount airy game last night after a 3 hour drive. My take aways from the game. Offense is the real deal, they can move the ball up and down the field and fast. Boaz can sling it. I believe they can move the ball on any team in nc. The defense is what is questionable. If 6 from mount airy can move the ball on them like he did, holmes or tarboro will have no problem running the ball on them.

They’ve got East going East however they have them as a 1 seed in the west

Just so everyone understands. None of the "projections" accounts for the Max Preps adjusted metrics. Only the association has that.
Yep, looks like Murphy is firmly on the bubble, will depend on NCHSAA adjusted rankings

They’ve got East going East however they have them as a 1 seed in the west

HSOT lists East Surry as the school located furtherest East thst us placed in the Western Regional.

The NCHSAA started in the east and counts off the first twelve schools. Starting with 13 it ya the west regional. East Surry is 13 in HSOT’s projection.

HSOT lists East Surry as the school located furtherest East thst us placed in the Western Regional.

The NCHSAA started in the east and counts off the first twelve schools. Starting with 13 it ya the west regional. East Surry is 13 in HSOT’s projection.
HSOT makes a big bold note in their projections about the MaxPreps adjusted ratings is still unaccounted for in their projections.

HSOT has been the only projection that was almost always right. I’d go with HSOT over anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT