ADVERTISEMENT

1AA Championship Tarboro vs East Surry! REMATCH

What’s the differences between the 2? Just curious from someone who would actually know.
Well at the beginning of the year, the talk was our defensive line wouldn’t be as good. Which we did lose some key players on the line, but I haven’t seen much of a drop off this year.

I think our DBs are just as good, and I believe we have a faster backfield this year.

I keep hearing this isn’t the ES from last year but is this tarboro from last year. Excuse my ignorance, I’ve seen the scores, read the posts, but I’ve not seen them play. Didn’t see them play last year. Everyone says this ES team is better than last year. Wouldn’t know that either since Mitchell was in 1a. But how does this Tarboro team compare to last year. According to most there’s never much of a drop off. But just curious, would this years tarboro team beat last yrs?
Me personally I would have to say the running backs. Our backfield is still ridiculously good but they don’t compare to last year & that’s b/c we were so deep last year. Our 3rd string RBs were good enough to start on any team

Lol. The same one that used to cry about Murphy's adms almost every post...Please dont act dumb.. Now guess who it is.

Well, here we are. The matchup everyone has predicted since last year has panned out. So, what I think we are looking at is a scoring matchup. If Tarboro allows Boaz to throw without pressure, it will be close and I will go as far as saying East may lead this game some in the first half. But the 2nd half will be where Tarboro takes control with that run game that no one has been able to stop in three years. East has a very special group together this year but Tarboro has a dynasty. 45-24 Tarboro #analysis

East may get two possessions the first half if they prevent the big break away score from Tarboro. They only had the ball for 3 series in the first half vs Mitchell, but Tarboro may score quicker so I could see the first half 21 to 7 Tarboro or 35 to 14 depending on how quick Tarboro scores.

East may get two possessions the first half if they prevent the big break away score from Tarboro. They only had the ball for 3 series in the first half vs Mitchell, but Tarboro may score quicker so I could see the first half 21 to 7 Tarboro or 35 to 14 depending on how quick Tarboro scores.
East will get more opportunities against tarboro, the Vikings will score quicker then mitchell. Anytime you can throw the ball you have a chance, I think east will have success against tarboro. But I dont see east getting in stops on defense, tarboro should score every time. I think the game will be high scoring, only way east wins if tarboro turns the ball over. I see 49- 28 game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT