ADVERTISEMENT

1aa All State Teams

I assume this team was picked by Friday Nights Carolina or whatever it is?

Bit of a shame the most dominate team in 1A all year only had a couple kids make it.

Bit of a shame the most dominate team in 1A all year only had a couple kids make it.
I am sure there are many notable mentions that could have been named, but which team are you referring to? This is 1(AA), there's also a 1(a) team as well if that clarifies things better. I posted it on another thread.

Wow!!! So Tarboro beats the brakes off East Surry but East has 7 first team and Tarboro has 3 first team. I guess Friday Nights in Carolina has been sniffing the perfume that Lowman puts on twitter.

Reactions: UNC91
I think it's pretty obvious who the most dominate team was across the whole 1A the entire season was, which would be Tarboro.

I dont know what went into the selections or what logic they used to separate the "1'st Team" from the "2nd Team". Minus the first and second team distinction, Tarboro had eight selections between both categories, and East Surry had eight selections between both categories as well.
Gotta remember, this is NOT team recognition, but rather individual recognition which it is possible to not reflect seasonal outcome(s), according to logic. IMO

Trying to figure out how East can have 7 first team to Tarboro's 4. Plus is the running back that ran through East's defense not on the list? Just wondering.

Reactions: UNC91
Trying to figure out how East can have 7 first team to Tarboro's 4.

Gotta remember, this is NOT team recognition, but rather individual recognition which it is possible to not reflect seasonal outcome(s), according to logic. IMO
To add to that, I would guess seasonal stats would also play a factor into it, again, just a guess. For example, how could someone as great as Tom Brady ever not win every Superbowl?

Reactions: BigRedFan27
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT