ADVERTISEMENT

1A West Round 3

like I said enjoy it, with the talent Murphy has coming through the next few years 2014 is going to be the only thing that keeps you sane

What are you testing? I swear you are an idiot! Again acting like you beat a remotely healthy bulldog team. Sure BK...I think you have cabin fever.

This post was edited on 2/25 7:05 PM by gal durnit

0 and who cares?
Baseball is at the bottom of the list of important sports to me.
1. Football.
2. Wrestling.
3.Girls Bball.
4.Boys Bball.
5.Cross County.
6.Track.
7Volleyball
8..Archery.
9.Softball.
10.Baseball.
11. Golf.

The only thinking in baseball is which chew you like. Boring game. Wish you well with your boring sport.

roadglide...well done.

BK did you seriously just rank girls basketball ahead of archery? That deserves a life time ban from preps.
This post was edited on 4/8 9:09 AM by gal durnit

Thinking and BK = oil and water. Have you noticed how he keeps bumping this to the top? Maybe we could get "Glory Days" by the Boss as a sound track for his posts.

Most of the Robbinsville people are good ole' guys that are humble at heart. One of my Robbinsville buds who is good as gold told me that after the 1992 championship season, the Black Knights kind of fell off the face of the earth. The ten years after the 1992 championship season, Robbinsville had a record of 57-56 which included 6 losing seasons. He told me he needed more than a couple of glasses of milk to wash the humble pie aftertaste out of his mouth during those years. I think only the 1999 Robbinsville team defeated Murphy by more than 20 points. Since that 1992 season, Murphy has defeated Murphy by more than 20 points something like 13 times. Heck, even that 1992 championship Robbinsville team was manhandled by Murphy. The Bulldogs kept Robbinsville from sniffing the end zone.

My Robbinsville bud tells me not pull on Superman's cape. Superman in the SMC is Murphy and my friend knows that Murphy will beat Robbinsville most of the time. Since that 1992 season I'd venture and say that Swain probably has beaten Robbinsville more than Robbinsville has beaten Swain.

Swain has won more in that time span, but in the last decade its about even.

Yup, you are right. Swain and Robbinsville have split their last 10 meetings. Swain has also split the last 10 meetings with Murphy. However before this past season Murphy has absolutely owned Robbinsville. Before this season Murphy hadn't lost to Robbinsville since 2004 when your guys eeked out a 12-10 win.

I wonder if for some reason Robbinsville has a mental block when playing the Bulldogs. Swain doesn't have that problem, but Robbinsville had that problem over the past 10 years. Some teams just have another team's number. Maybe 2014 will be the turning point in the series and it will finally become a true rivalry. I stopped even considering Robbinsville and Murphy a rivalry because the Bulldogs have just pounced the Black Knights over and over again. I think in the last 10 years Murphy is something like 11 and 2 against Robbinsville with 8 of those 11 wins by more than 20 points.

I'm glad to see Robbinsville being once again competitive in the SMC. With Swain winning 6 championships in the past 30 years and Murphy winning 6 championships in the past 30 years, it's good to see the little guys pick up a championship every 20 or so years.

Ladies and gentlemen I will say this: Murphy has morphed into a dadgum monster over the last month. Dogs playing championship level football right now on both sides of the ball. As was already said, all eyes in 1A football will be trained on Big Oaks stadium next fri night. Just couldn't ask for a better matchup.
you guys cant say murphy is a monster and playing championship ball one week before the game and after the game saying murphy was without 2 kids. lol

1st murphy QB STATS.
24 rushing yds.
4 fumble 1 loss.
sacked twice.
8/15 for 116yds. 0 TDS.
88 of those yds from screen or lateral passes with the receiver getting the yards.

2nd murphy QB.
14 rushing yds.
3 fumbles 1 lost.
sacked once.
10/20 for 146yds 2tds.

looking at the stats i would say the 2nd QB was the better of the two.

I blame everyone associated with Murphy for not getting the job done against Robbinsville last year. That includes the Mayor, Rec. Department Director, Lowes Manager, and the Wal Mart Employee of the Year. Because of all of you, we still are forced to hear from BK who has more comments about playing Murphy than he does about winning the state title. We have to endure this endless crap from someone who wants to brag and boast about his team having more titles than anyone, yet he acts like winning is new to him. We got it. We know it has been a long long time since you won it but get over the fact yall beat Murphy or won a state title. If your program is as great as you proclaim it to be. Why do you act like you have never been here before?

3ed3e3340fc081f5ca0460e954561753.jpg

I blame everyone associated with Murphy for not getting the job done against Robbinsville last year. That includes the Mayor, Rec. Department Director, Lowes Manager, and the Wal Mart Employee of the Year. Because of all of you, we still are forced to hear from BK who has more comments about playing Murphy than he does about winning the state title. We have to endure this endless crap from someone who wants to brag and boast about his team having more titles than anyone, yet he acts like winning is new to him. We got it. We know it has been a long long time since you won it but get over the fact yall beat Murphy or won a state title. If your program is as great as you proclaim it to be. Why do you act like you have never been here before?

Gal don't be so hard on BK, this is a once ever 20-30 year happening, the Knights win state and beat Murphy and Swain. Things like this don't happen often, especially for BK. The last event on this scale was when he got potty trained, passed 4th grade and got his drivers license all in the same year.

Reactions: gal durnit
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT