ADVERTISEMENT

1a and 2a favorites

Should be a fun year in 1A boys this year. Can't wait until playoffs. Hope all teams are healthy and have a great season. Good luck to all teams.

I'll get my first official look at Lincoln Charter today. They play Uwharrie Charter in Asheboro. UC will have their work cut out for them.

On the 1A girls side of things, I caught Roxboro Community last week. They're not quite as strong as they've been the last couple of years. However, they still have Elena Ingram running the point. She's tough. She did pretty much anything she wanted against Chatham Charter. Once RC gets their sharpshooter back from injury, I think they'll have the potential for a deep run.

I don't believe uwharrie charter has anything for LC. From what I have heard LC hasn't missed a beat from last season to this season.

Jamboree this past weekend on the guys side Albemarle did really well going 3-0 over CSD, PLP, and Glenn.

On the girls side Easy Surry went 2-0 easily beating CSD and beating Albemarle by 1 in the final seconds in what was a great contest between the two teams. Albemarle going 1-1 losing to East surry by 1 and beating forest Hills easily. CSD went 0-2 losing to East Rowan and Eastern surry.

Lincoln Charter won tonight at Uwharrie but struggled in the process. Uwharrie is much improved from last season. LCS came out flat and was actually down at the half. Came out in second half and played strong defense but they better get ready because they are gong to take everyone's best shot.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Jamboree this past weekend on the guys side Albemarle did really well going 3-0 over CSD, PLP, and Glenn.

On the girls side Easy Surry went 2-0 easily beating CSD and beating Albemarle by 1 in the final seconds in what was a great contest between the two teams. Albemarle going 1-1 losing to East surry by 1 and beating forest Hills easily. CSD went 0-2 losing to East Rowan and Eastern surry.
How did East Rowan look?

Lincoln Charter won tonight at Uwharrie but struggled in the process. Uwharrie is much improved from last season. LCS came out flat and was actually down at the half. Came out in second half and played strong defense but they better get ready because they are gong to take everyone's best shot.
I was very surprised with Uwharrie. They were going toe-to-toe with LC until LC's pressure finally did them in in the third quarter. Really enjoyed the atmosphere. Felt like a state playoff game. Real tense at times.

I feel like Cherokees Boys and girls could both make run . Boys return everyone and gain a kid that left two years ago as a soph and avg 20 pts then . Girls return everyone but 1 and have a great freshman class

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
I saw Lincoln Charter yesterday at Phenom Jamboree and they looked really good. Beat two loaded private schools by 20 plus each game. They will be hard to beat no matter the class. North Meck looked strong and deep as well. West Forsyth looked not as strong as they have but still solid. Northwest G will be good once they get football guys back. Voyager looked really good as well. They play strong defense and looked to be deep. I would like to see them and Lincoln Charter in a state game.
West Forsyth wasn't fielding a full team. They have at least 2 main kids still playing football I believe.

Prob a bias cause we y’all about the teams we know read about and hear about. Get the east on the boards so we can hear about their teams

Reactions: gdawg74
This article does not even mention the return of the Howard Brothers.....Clinton will be in the conversation when it comes to winning the 2A east maybe even the State title

Trinity and Wheatmore tangle tonight. Both teams off to great starts. Should be an intense affair as usual.

Lincoln Charter lost a tough one last night to 3A Powerhouse Cox Mill 58-56. Had the ball down 1 with 30 seconds to go and the ref calls a phantom 5 second call. Bad Call IMO. They are balanced across the board and will be a tough match up for most teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT