ADVERTISEMENT

1a All State Teams

Some of these choices... 🤦‍♂️

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about those eastern players but I've seen most of the western players and a few of these choices are baffling. Several kids that were completely left off that should absolutely be on here. I saw Robbinsville, Mitchell and Elkin play, who each have LB's on this list, and no disrespect to any of them because they are all good players but the Martin kid from Andrews is the best LB I saw all season and he didnt even make the list.

Last edited:
So you're say that the 4 selections for Murphy on the first team and the 2 selections on the second team are not legit?
It's not as much about who is on here because they are all good players, it's more about who isn't. Whoever made this list didnt watch Andrews play, I can tell you that much. They had 2 kids that 100% belong on this.

Last edited:
Is this the website all state team or the AP. Does NC have a coaches all state team.

Some of these choices... 🤦‍♂️

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about those eastern players but I've seen most of the western players and a few of these choices are baffling. Several kids that were completely left off that should absolutely be on here. I saw Robbinsville, Mitchell and Elkin play, who each have LB's on this list, and no disrespect to any of them because they are all good players but the Martin kid from Andrews is the best LB I saw all season and he didnt even make the list.

I'm with you mdbfan. Some of the ones listed and some of the ones not listed are mind-blowing.

Reactions: mbdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT