ADVERTISEMENT

1A~2A Western Tournament Champions ( Boys & Girls)

Sorry, having no luck finding scores. I really hate all these games that go on all week for area school Conference Tournaments with no one posting the scores. I always let it get to me and stress me out but I will not let it happen this year. If I get the scores I will post them but I will not keep searching the same 5 or 6 sights finding no scores and get so stressed I get mad at the world. :D . Going to watch me some TV. Done for the night and will try again Wednesday night.

Last edited:
Was this the only boys game in NWC or did they move it up to tonight to beat weather?
Yes, this is tomorrow nights games with the finals Friday night
The Winners of tonight games Boys WSPrep & Girls East Surry play tomorrows winners Friday for the Boys & Girls Tournament Championship
Wednesday NWC Tournament Semi-Finals
Girls: Mount Airy vs Bishop
Boys: Bishop vs East Surry

Yes, this is tomorrow nights games with the finals Friday night
The Winners of tonight games Boys WSPrep & Girls East Surry play tomorrows winners Friday for the Boys & Girls Tournament Championship
Girls: Mount Airy vs Bishop
Boys: Bishop vs East Surry
Boys Mount Airy & North Stokes & Girls WSPrep & South Stokes are out of tournament. They lost game one Monday.

I don't like to give up. I am not even seeing tonights scores on NCHSAA website. Maybe I thought there were more games tonight then there was. I have always been a perfectionist having to get everything I attempt to do right and complete. can anyone tell me I am messing scores ? I see I am missing the Ashe Co. vs Wilkes Central Boys score, to be found nowhere. Oh well, I am not the failure as I used to feel, it is the ones that post the scores that are failing be it because they lost or too lazy to post the scores. You are losers in many ways. Call it ashamed or what you please.I always have posted whether my team won or lost.I see South Stokes lost by I think it was 20 points but still posted their loss. Man up most of us do ! ! ! . I will remember each and everyone and if you are winners next year I will not post your score. This makes your team losers and you posters even bigger losers.I man up each and every time my team loses. You should not be posting scores if you can't post them win or lose. Dead beats ! ! I am not particularly talking about tonight, as it happens a lot when a team is posting scores and stops when they start getting behind ! ! You should be banned for doing so and not finishing your scores ! I waist to much time for you to wimp out because you are getting your azz kicked and stop posting. Yes WIMPS that should not be here or start posting scores. I will be taking names and ignoring all the wimps and posting them.. I had rather you not star if you can't finish ! ! Yes I get really pissed this time of year when the wimps show up. DON"T START POSTING IF YOU CAN"T FINISH ,or you will be called out........People want these scores ! ! Anyone correct me if I am wrong ...

Last edited:
Sorry if I rant at times but if you will notice there are people on here that are like leeches wanting attention until they realize their team is not what they present them as and realize they don't have a team that can keep winning. I did that with our boy's team but did not stop posting their scores and showing they were losers. Fact is fact, like it or not. I remain true if my team or conference are winning or losing. As I see it now East Surry could win the Boys & girls, and South Stokes Boys are improving every game. East Surry has peaked at the right time. Some have stepped it up and some have lost there Mojo and can't find the basket .... Maybe they need to make a larger basket for them. Disappointed in some teams that need to start over and practice more or give it up till they get a team that can compete.

Yes, I am pissed at my has been teams ! ! ! They fell apart without Donavan Greene in football & basketball ! Someone has to step up to take the leadership and others have to step up also ! ! That has not happened what so ever.......Wake up, you clowns/has-beens.... Worse Boys team I can remember and I am telling you for your own good.....Do you want to go down in history that way ? There is no I in TEAM ! !! Everyone has to step up...

Last edited:
WHC tournament moved to Thursday due to weather.

Girls
Mtn Heritage vs Madison
Avery vs Mitchell

Boys
Mtn Heritage vs Avery
Madison vs Mitchell.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Probably the only scores I know for sure I will get.

Girls: Mount Airy vs Bishop -6;00 PM
Boys: Bishop vs East Surry - 7:30 PM

Last edited:
Wilkes county school were cancelled today, MVAC tournament games will all be tomorrow, I know the boys are Starmount vs West Wilkes and Wilkes Central vs Ashe county, since they are all playing tomorrow the WC vs Ashes game is not scheduled to start until 10 believe the Starmount and west game is at 5:30ish

NWC Championship Friday
Girls: Mount Airy vs East Surry ~ 6;00 PM
Boys: Bishop vs WSPrep ~ 8:00 PM

The NWC: Girls game belongs to Surry County !
The NWC: Boys game belongs to Forsyth County ~

Last edited:
Not sure who all the WPAC winners were tonight . I only found 1 Boys & 1 Girls game. post it if you got it.
Forbush High School‏@ForbushHS
The Men's and Women's WPAC Basketball Tournaments are on as scheduled! Tonight's semifinals games... Women: North Surry v Forbush, 6:00pm Men: North Surry v West Stokes, 7:30pm @NSHSOfficial @ForbushABC @wshswildcats @YadkinElkSports @JaySpivey_WSJ

Dz3aFF4X4AABDGV.png

Dz3aFGRX4AA3Pmw.png

9:30 AM - 20 Feb 2019

Last edited:
Sorry I could not deal with looking for scores 5 straight nights. 3 in a row is hard enough. Was really only going to do the NWC and not all 3 area conferences this year but when I saw scores from the MVC or WPC I posted them also. Wish I could still multitask all the sites I get scores from as I once could. I get confused and make mistakes trying to do all 3.

TD I will pick up your slack.

Boys: Starmount 60 West Wilkes 46

Girls: West Wilkes 44 North Wilkes 41

TD I will pick up your slack.

Boys: Starmount 60 West Wilkes 46

Girls: West Wilkes 44 North Wilkes 41
Thanks, I'll be back tomorrow night for some Championship Games
NWC Championship Friday & Others I may see.

Anyone that catches score I don't Please post.

Girls: Mount Airy vs East Surry ~ 6;00 PM
Boys: Bishop vs WSPrep ~ 8:00 PM

In about 5 hours, we will have our Conference Champions, Boys & Girls
Anyone can post their scores here. I will cover the NWC. I should have a good update for the Girls & Boys play by play. Fingers crossed XX . LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT