ADVERTISEMENT

19th Annual Bank of the Ozarks JV Holiday Classic

BOTCJVHC

Jun 8, 2014
The 19th Annual Bank of the Ozarks JV Holiday Classic will be held in Asheboro, NC on December 27-29, 2017 (Wednesday-Friday). All teams play 3 games, and we charge no entry fee. The tournament is open to both JV Boys and JV Girls, and all public, charter, and private schools are invited. Schools are divided into brackets based on school size and talent level. Last year we had 46 teams participate, and the schools came from 14 different counties in North Carolina. It is a good way to complete your JV schedule. My name is David Cross, and I am the tournament director. My cell # is: (336)953-2344, and my email address is: dcross@bankozarks.com. Interest in the tournament has been strong so far, so we expect another large field.

We keep picking up new teams, but we still have room for more JV Boys and JV Girls teams. All teams play 3 games, so it is a great way to fill out your schedule playing against teams from outside your area. Please give me a call at (336)953-2344 if your school is interested in playing in our event.

We now have over 40 commitments, but we still have room to add a few more teams for both JV Boys and JV Girls. Teams are put in brackets based on school size and talent level so there is a place for everyone. We draw from all over the state so it gives you a chance to play schools not on your schedule. All teams play 3 games, and we charge no entry fee. Contact David Cross at (336)953-2344 if you would like to enter our event.

Entry forms have already been sent out, but we do have room for a few last minute additions for both JV Boys and JV Girls. Call me as soon as possible if you would like to enter your team.

I need to pick up 1 more team in order to even up my brackets, so please email me immediately at dcross@bankozarks.com if you would like to play in our tournament. The dates are December 27-29, 2017, and we already have 40+ entries. We have multiple brackets based on size and talent level of the school so there is a place for everyone.

We ended up with 44 teams (28 JV Boys and 16 JV Girls) from 12 counties in North Carolina so the brackets are set. The tournament starts next Wednesday the 27th, so we are looking forward to another exciting event.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT