ADVERTISEMENT

15K WATCHING-------- > THE ZAMIR WHITE COMMITMENT DAY

In state schools ecu state.no. the heels my new employer. Prof. Ct will teaching chicken 101 ,followed by all things pigs as electives.I understand they are also offering skirt.making to.as for as state would. Not send my dog there.we sent of our best josh,and Bralon see what they did

Bound to bee a bunch of horses, I understand Gil fayvor and rawhide gang will be passing thru. Wishbone will set up food trucks oops my bad the wagon

In state schools ecu state.no. the heels my new employer. Prof. Ct will teaching chicken 101 ,followed by all things pigs as electives.I understand they are also offering skirt.making to.as for as state would. Not send my dog there.we sent of our best josh,and Bralon see what they did

Bound to bee a bunch of horses, I understand Gil fayvor and rawhide gang will be passing thru. Wishbone will set up food trucks oops my bad the wagon
say again....over

“It might have been Alabama and Georgia at one time. Then it was Ohio State and Georgia. For a long time, it was Clemson and Georgia."

"The one steady girlfriend has been Georgia.”

"Georgia's consistency"

A late change to the Tar Heels would be a devastating blow for the Bulldogs’ 2018 recruiting class

6_5355699.jpg

Last edited:
We are less than 24hrs and the nations best RB in 2017 will announce his choice
giphy.gif

2ecf7d4151036b8f814b278422780924.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or will Zeus surprise the Nation?

nick.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT