ADVERTISEMENT

15K WATCHING-------- > THE ZAMIR WHITE COMMITMENT DAY

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
831f78ba0b8f9a3b4246b7f51db0eef3.gif

First trip:
http://www.robesonian.com/sports/90757/scotlands-zamir-white-has-great-visit-at-unc

Second trip always seals the deal:
They will give him a table full of food
Offer him I dont know how many shirts
bribe him with as many hats for the whole Scotland family
and front row seats for all his friends

- SIGN PLEASE

---------------------- BREAK ----------------------
Yes I understand there are so many great players on one team but why not BAMA, OHIO STATE, or MICHIGAN(besides the competition situation and keeping him in state)......why not?

UNC is usually under a Microscope
BAMA, OHIO STATE, or MICHIGAN are usually under a telescope

I want to see White through a Telescope where the stars shine bright white

Last edited:
Heh NEP I am banned from the other sight. Those people in weak county win one 1. For 29 years .it don't,t a NY thing they still weak.

Reactions: nepsy7
Guess georgia beats ole miss what about clemson after all sc,rc should be given to the state of sc .

This post is stupid without Go_Scots.
He was last seen on this platform on 6/17/2017 on or around 10:35pm

I dont know why the fella is so shy to allow everyone to know he's my friend. Normally hes jumping around about news as this like the Hee-Haw crew

Last edited:
First trip:
http://www.robesonian.com/sports/90757/scotlands-zamir-white-has-great-visit-at-unc

Second trip always seals the deal:
They will give him a table full of food
Offer him I dont know how many shirts
bribe him with as many hats for the whole Scotland family
and front row seats for all his friends

- SIGN PLEASE

Yes I understand there are so many great players on one team but why not BAMA, OHIO STATE, or MICHIGAN(besides the competition situation and keeping him in state)......why not?

UNC is usually under a Microscope
BAMA, OHIO STATE, or MICHIGAN are usually under a telescope

I want to see White through a Telescope where the stars shine bright white
We at UNC just had the number 2 pick in the draft.Please become a Tar Heel.

Reactions: swett2victory
I would want to see what the ncaa does before committing to UNC. Of course most of ABC fans know it will only be a slap on the hand. They only committed academic fraud. I had a family member who played for them a few years back. The special classes had been going on for quite a while.

Return of the Raiders

One of the worst picks in NFL history. Texas high school games have more fans attending games than UNC.? Why would the # 1 rb in the the nation pick UNC? No way! Not going to happen. Unless the check clears! ...lol

One of the worst picks in NFL history. Texas high school games have more fans attending games than UNC.? Why would the # 1 rb in the the nation pick UNC? No way! Not going to happen. Unless the check clears! ...lol
Ohio State

He is getting some great reviews out of minicamp.As for White why not stay in state and play at a school where family can easily drive to on Saturdays.Beautiful campus,Franklin St,number 1 basketball team in the nation.Go Heels.

I know its a lifetime away but
I'll take him at BAMA, OHIO STATE, or MICHIGAN then accepted in the NFL -

1.Carolina Panthers
2.Dallas Cowboys
3. Miami Dolphins(my team)

That would be cool bud......right fellas?

He is getting some great reviews out of minicamp.As for White why not stay in state and play at a school where family can easily drive to on Saturdays.Beautiful campus,Franklin St,number 1 basketball team in the nation.Go Heels.

Of course he's getting great reviews. Who's going to acknowledge their pick was a bust this early? White is a smart kid. The same reason Todd Gurley by passed the Heels. What National recruits wants to play in a empty stadium?

Last edited:
Keith Marshall & Todd Gurley drove pass UNC for Georgia. Come on. You guys are fans. Stop dreaming. Is Butch coming back?

As much as I would like for Zeus to stay in state ... There are too many things working against that happening.
- Questions of the on going NCAA investigation at Carolina with penalties being handed out sometime this August
- Fedora has done well at Carolina, but the Heels are going to have hard time winning the conference ... let alone their division. College football is not that big of a deal in the state of North Carolina and the studs are going out of state to play (I don't blame them)
- I think it would be a lot harder to tell Urban Meyer, Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh no if they were sitting in my home than Larry Fedora..

I wish White nothing but luck during this process and the future

As far as Trubisky looking great in mini camp .... Guys running around in their pajamas with no pressure on him is nothing to get excited about. Give him time, let him go through summer workouts and the pre season .... Then let's see how well he is doing.

As much as I would like for Zeus to stay in state ... There are too many things working against that happening.
- Questions of the on going NCAA investigation at Carolina with penalties being handed out sometime this August
- Fedora has done well at Carolina, but the Heels are going to have hard time winning the conference ... let alone their division. College football is not that big of a deal in the state of North Carolina and the studs are going out of state to play (I don't blame them)
- I think it would be a lot harder to tell Urban Meyer, Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh no if they were sitting in my home than Larry Fedora..

I wish White nothing but luck during this process and the future

As far as Trubisky looking great in mini camp .... Guys running around in their pajamas with no pressure on him is nothing to get excited about. Give him time, let him go through summer workouts and the pre season .... Then let's see how well he is doing.
Great write up trench

I love how the experts can read a kid's mind. Wherever he winds up I highly doubt anyone's opinions stated here will carry much weight in his decision.

I love how the experts can read a kid's mind. Wherever he winds up I highly doubt anyone's opinions stated here will carry much weight in his decision.

I'm actually not reading his mind. I had a conversation with him during the Georgia Spring Game. Who knows? I got the impression the Heels were not in the picture. Things change, so good luck wherever he goes.

As I have stated on several occasions, we are not interested here on NCPREPS with older outdated information. We are a highly technological outfit connected to the World Wide Web. Information changes daily. Please get with the program.

I hope he does well whichever College he picks, but right now I'm thinking about how he's going to do against those Mavericks from Mallard Creek!!!!!!

Just don't see him at UNC, agree with others that UGa is the landing spot. Wish more top talent would stay in state, but everybody's situation is different. Regardless of where he goes, glad we only played him one time (playoffs 2 years ago). Looked like Lebron at his kids party the other day, a man playing a game with a bunch of boys. Still amazed we won that game.....

Just don't see him at UNC, agree with others that UGa is the landing spot. Wish more top talent would stay in state, but everybody's situation is different. Regardless of where he goes, glad we only played him one time (playoffs 2 years ago). Looked like Lebron at his kids party the other day, a man playing a game with a bunch of boys. Still amazed we won that game.....
North Davidson?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT