ADVERTISEMENT

13-1 havelock at 14-0 western Alamance

No way Jacksonville should have lost to this team but that’s because jville plays to their competition and it always catches up to them in the playoffs

No way Jacksonville should have lost to this team but that’s because jville plays to their competition and it always catches up to them in the playoffs
It was just a bad night!! We didn't run our offense at all. I'm not sure we pitched the ball even one time. Hey, we don't have any D1 athletes just a bunch of hardcore football players!!

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
It was just a bad night!! We didn't run our offense at all. I'm not sure we pitched the ball even one time. Hey, we don't have any D1 athletes just a bunch of hardcore football players!!

No y’all def have d1 athletes just not notice which I don’t understand why and I already knew it was a bad night because no way any team in 3a should have beat y’all like that

Reactions: splitright30trap
No y’all def have d1 athletes just not notice which I don’t understand why and I already knew it was a bad night because no way any team in 3a should have beat y’all like that
They say we aren't big enough we aren't fast enough!! What is a 6,0-6-2 offensive lineman going to do?? Ask me look at the films because they did pretty well this year. Well at least we are smart enough!!!

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
It wasn’t like y’all were winning then the qb got hurt y’all were down 21-7 when he got hurt and two I told y’all no one is stopping havelock except havelock idc what Wallace fans have to say

He was noticeably limping in the 2nd quarter and tried to run a couple of times in the 2nd half but couldn't.

Well that’s y’all fault it’s bound to happen when you run your qb 30 times a game I told jville the same thing mike Hughes is a one in a million player and he was tough didn’t take many hits either that’s what was different from him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT