ADVERTISEMENT

13-1 havelock at 14-0 western Alamance

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Should be another great game this week western alamance coming off a dominating oblerating win against jville which is very impressive to me havelock coming off a win against a tough southern Nash team who had one the best defenses in 3a Idk what to predict in this game this game will come down to turn overs pentalities and who can keep who's offense off the field

Both teams are very balance havelock does it more through the air to open the run and western does it more on the ground to open the pass this should be a great game

I'm gonna predict havelock to go into western alamance stadium and win this game 35-27

Reactions: splitright30trap
Should be another great game this week western alamance coming off a dominating oblerating win against jville which is very impressive to me havelock coming off a win against a tough southern Nash team who had one the best defenses in 3a Idk what to predict in this game this game will come down to turn overs pentalities and who can keep who's offense off the field

Both teams are very balance havelock does it more through the air to open the run and western does it more on the ground to open the pass this should be a great game

I'm gonna predict havelock to go into western alamance stadium and win this game 35-27
That’s not a prediction, that’s a hope from a Havelock fan! I’m just playing lol!

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Easy big fella!! We just played bad, kinda like you all against WRH...
Believe if we played our game like we did against you all we'd be playing in Havelock tonight!!!!
Go Rams!!!

Lol it’s just a joke cause I know j ville didn’t play to their potentional to even have lost to two players but i get tired of j ville doing that one week they play like Alabama the next week they play like bowling green it’s frustrating cause I was really pulling for you guys

Welton Spottsville isn’t joking around tonight. Has a INT, receiving TD and just caught a big first down catch. He must be feeling good after his first offer, courtesy of UNC.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Second INT of the game for WA QB. Next play, WA intercepts the ball. WA has ball at their own 46 with under a minute left in half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT