ADVERTISEMENT

11 Page at 6 Mooresville

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Hello pirate faithful. Fill me in on what y’all got? Idk much about y’all, and the last time I saw you guys was the 4AA state title game y’all won! Glad we get to play you guys, I love playing teams in the playoffs we don’t typically get to see on our schedule. Should be a good one Friday night!

No I think this will be a good game
I tend to agree with this. while I wont pretend I know a thing about Page on offense or defense... one ting I do know is they do play a pretty tough schedule like us, and I know they are usually loaded with speed. this years Mooresville team has probably the most speed weve ever had. and obviously being in the Imeck we run a bit of a gauntlet of a schedule, but this year our non conference schedule was very tough, with West Rowan, West Forsyth, Davie and AL Brown all on the schedule. I tend to think these 2 probably match up well. and ill bet Page has more size.

Page won 3 games. They should be at home. Mooresville rolls.
NOT SO FAST *Lee Corso Voice* Page has enough weapons on offense to beat Mooresville! They have enough to beat Ragsdale in my opinion they could be easily facing an East Forsyth team in the 3rd rd.

Page has a young QB who can spin it and a Senior QB who can extend plays and make you pay. I saw someone talk about Mooresville playing a tough schedule go look at Pages schedule. They've played the toughest in the state too. Should be a great game!

fwiw, as of 11/7, Simmons has Rocky River listed as having the toughest schedule in the state. Page is listed at 18, Mooresville at 20, thats overall. imo the SOS issue is a wash in this game.

I have faith in our defense, the way they've been playing the second half of the season (really since the Vance game on), that they will show up and be lights out again. This is probably the healthiest I can remember a Mooresville team being heading into the playoffs, so that's a bonus. Should be a good one

27-15 Mooresville over Page. For a 3-8 team Page looked pretty damn good. QB 14 has a cannon for an arm. And 12 is a tank at RB/QB. Refs were quite crap in this one but that’s kind of the norm these days it seems. Page showed a lot of grit in that second half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT