ADVERTISEMENT

11/28/14 2013A/3AA West Playoff (Gaston/Lincoln/Cleveland) on the Internet

sasha_nc

Dec 3, 2003
Greensboro, NC
Here are the playoff broadcasts that I could find for all 3A/3AA West games as well as any games involving Gaston / Lincoln / Cleveland County teams. I have tried to check all the links since some of the websites have recently changed the link address. If anyone has a link not already listed or a correction, please post it.

3AA WEST
(5) Weddington (11-1) at (1) Asheville (11-1)

Asheville vs Weddington (WISE 1310AM - Cougar Sports)
Asheville vs Weddington (Cougar Sports Net)

(3) Statesville (8-4) at (2) Cuthbertson (9-3)

Originally posted by sasha_nc:
Here are the playoff broadcasts that I could find for all 3A/3AA West games as well as any games involving Gaston / Lincoln / Cleveland County teams. I have tried to check all the links since some of the websites have recently changed the link address. If anyone has a link not already listed or a correction, please post it.

3AA WEST
(5) Weddington (11-1) at (1) Asheville (11-1)

Asheville vs Weddington (WISE 1310AM - Cougar Sports)
Asheville vs Weddington (Cougar Sports Net)

Where can I get frequent score updates for different teams while I'm at crest? i.e. SP or Asheville? We need an app or something. Something ncpreps could look into for the future.

Originally posted by crest91:
Where can I get frequent score updates for different teams while I'm at crest? i.e. SP or Asheville? We need an app or something. Something ncpreps could look into for the future.
91, NCPreps linked to this page for the ScoreStream app. I don't know if you can follow other games but it might be worth checking out.

This post was edited on 11/28 4:46 PM by sasha_nc

Originally posted by sasha_nc:

Originally posted by crest91:
91, NCPreps linked to this page for the ScoreStream app. I don't know if you can follow other games but it might be worth checking out.

This post was edited on 11/28 4:46 PM by sasha_nc
Thank you Sasha for that link!

PEOPLE THAT APP IS AWESOME!!!

BUT IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU USE IT!!!

ITS FREE!!!!

all you gotta do is update the score YOURSELF every time a team scores!! if everybody would do this, then we would know the scores.

I felt like I was the only one putting any info out there...it's a lot easier than trying to type on preps everytime a team scores!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT