ADVERTISEMENT

10/25 scores

I ain’t an Avery fan. Don’t care who won between the two. Someone asked what he did to get ejected and I answered with what I was told. I’m sure he did absolutely nothing, they just threw him out for the hell of it, cause they do it all the time.

No comment. Still shell shocked that we came out with a win tonight. Sometimes you got to be lucky. The wins against Mitchell last 5 years were not lucky wins. Mental toughness and coaching probably got those wins. Mitchell has had a good team every year. Mitchell fans think their team is better every year and I think our team is better every year. Just different opinions and the games are played by the players. Mitchell always has the size advantage on the line almost every year but Joey finds a weak spot and exploits it normally. Mountie and I give each other a hard time but I got a lot of friends in Mitchell County and respect all your players.
Now when I see stuff like Mitchell has the best athletes, best defense and best offense I have to point out the obvious. We do have some good athletes on our team as well. Everyone forgets we have almost our entire basketball team on the football field and most of them I would say are pretty athletic.
I expect both teams to do well in the playoffs and we will both attempt to pull for the other team or at least the kids to do well.
No the wins against Mitchell wasn’t lucky, they were earned by the Mtn heritage kids and coaching staff. I don’t think Mitchell is better every year I just think the talent was there to beat heritage. Heritage, kids and staff, made sure that didn’t happen. I guess I’m just saying that heritage, kids and coaches, know they can beat Mitchell. Mitchell, kids and coaches, hope they can beat heritage. Until that changes, Mitchell can’t beat them.

I ain’t an Avery fan. Don’t care who won between the two. Someone asked what he did to get ejected and I answered with what I was told. I’m sure he did absolutely nothing, they just threw him out for the hell of it, cause they do it all the time.

Man that’s exactly what happened

no one said he did nothing we said he didn't cuss , he was wearing the refs out and for good reason but no cussing like the man with no integrity that told you this lie, last I heard you can wear a refs ear out if you ain't cussing or touching he didn't deserve to be tossed , it will be appealed and I hope they watch the entire game then maybe your lieing buddy can hang out with you on Friday night's cause him and that crew will be out of a job

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT