ADVERTISEMENT

#1 North Stanly out of playoffs - Polk Advances

I really hate that for that team ... I was looking forward to see how our wolverines stacked up against them they appeared to have a great team. By the time we play next Friday that’s it will have been 4 weeks since the last time we played

Sucks for the kids after an undefeated reg season but their are certain schools in this bracket that are ok with this... I think CSD goes on a run here if they get past N Rowan and then host a home game vs Polk. Young team but defense doesn’t let up many points. Held MICS to 6 and PLP to 16 (last minute TD at end of game not included). Also held TJ to a tie at half 6-6 first game of year.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
Hate it for the North Stanley and hope all infected by virus heal quickly.
With that said since no games have been played yet it would be nice if NCHSAA could add a replacement team for the playoffs.

Hate it for the North Stanley and hope all infected by virus heal quickly.
With that said since no games have been played yet it would be nice if NCHSAA could add a replacement team for the playoffs.

Then you would put the 8 seed playing a 9 seed while a 5 seed has to play a 4. 6 plays a 3 etc. Plus teams that didn't make it have cleaned up shop I'm sure and they're kids are onto wrestling and baseball. It's unfortunate but it's just the nature of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT