ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Mallard Creek (14-0) vs #3 Wake Forest (14-0)

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
tnf_17_aug_0281-DMID1-5bsuuhd9b-640x480.jpg

16349911-1484757025-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently Wake Forest is the best team in the state. But will Wake Forest have issues running it. The Passing game should be their mode of attack. Tough game but I might just stick with Mallard Creek...

Last edited:
I cyphered that score before the snow...I still say Wake by 10...good luck to both and stay safe.

Great Defensive game so far. This is what a championship should look like. It maybe the team that can connect on a few passes has the 2nd half advantage. That or whoever breaks a big run. Both Defenses are certainly legit. Adjustments will be key.

There's no sign of any points being scored without a major mistake in this one.

Devon Lawrence for another TD after the Int. Mistakes have cost MC in the second half, but two great teams playing here. WF Defense is excellent.

Great game and congrats to WF. 2 straight shut outs in the last two state championships. MC will be back strong next year.

I agree on WF. Just know what's coming if Scotland wins. They haven't seen a team the caliber of WF.

Reactions: pootypoot
Just because WF beat MC doesn’t mean they will beat SC. Anyways why did Scotland even come up in this thread
Because I know them well and what's it to you what somebody else post with all the garbage you post S2V. Everybody don't suck up to the good ole go Scots and his boys

Well I hope you didn't bet.

Speaking of bets. Where is my jersey Mr. Blackman?

You said 5 losses. You missed by 4. Said they were avg, yet the were in the state title game.

You can change screen names all you want but in the end big bank beats little bank. Now.....back to Taco Bell for the Sunday shift Gordito boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT