ADVERTISEMENT

Your chance to win a 2014 Crest State Championship Ring

Crest9496

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2003
Buy a Crest Raffle ticket to win a #1 fan State Championship ring! Tickets are $10 each and are available for purchase at Bradley's or the Crest Quick Stop. Drawing will be held on May 1st, tickets will be available until Thursday April 30th. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.

1st place = Ring below
2nd place = century club passes (for 2)
3rd place = century club pass (for 1)

All proceeds go to the championship ring fund.

I'm not a Crest fan per se, but that is a fantastic looking ring and a great idea for a fund raiser. Hope you raise a bundle and a true fan can flaunt that!

i want a crest cramper ring said no one ever.LOL but congrats on the championship. im ready for AUG 21

i want a crest cramper ring said no one ever.LOL but congrats on the championship. im ready for AUG 21
WE RECIEVED OUR CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS A MONTH AGO ALL 99 OF THEM. BEING THE MAN I AM I WILL DONATE TO YOUR CAUSE , WE NBIANS UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO REWARD OUR KIDS. AS A MATTER OF FACT AS SOON AS WE WON THE EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP. PLANS WERE BEING MADE TO PURCHASE OUR NEW BLING. WE KNEW THAT WE WOULD WIN .THE DESIGN OF OUR RINGS WERE DONE IN A MATTER OF WEEKS. THE FUNDS WERE ALREADY THERE. THE ORDERS WERE MADE WE WASTED NO TIME. . CONGRATS ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP. CT147 . THEY ARE NICE PICTURES OF THOSE RINGS. check out ours 4A BOARD THE BEARS GET THIER NEW BLING-

Last edited:
Our young men received their rings a month ago moron. The funds were already there. What on the world are you talking about? You should chop your fingers off. Idiot. New Ber should have given us their rings too. We'd have beat them like a ho who didn't have all our money. WEAK! They might have kicked a field goal.

WHAT A FOOL BELIEVES AND YOU ARE A FOOL . YOU COUNTRY A===== BUMKIN

I just watched your Championship game against Catholic........... WEAK! Crest would have rolled you, EASY LIKE!

Were you scared to type the word "ASS"?

I bet you wear skinny jeans, and drink McDonald's Frappe's. Fag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT