Carthage, NC 28327
Albemarle @ North Rowan, North Rowan, 42-12
Chatham Central @ West Montgomery, WM, 47-8
South Stanly @ North Moore, South Stanly 35-13
South Davidson @ North Stanly, North Stanly, 56-6

Last week, 4-0 (1.000)
Overall, 29-7 (.806)

Reactions: DeadpoolX
West Montgomery will win. They are still top 3. North Rowan will win the conference. We all know how this plays out. North Stanly is not ever going to be a factor in the West. They have zero chance of the third round. At least North Rowan has experience without recruited players. Best chance for the YVC is NR. Mt. Airy will rep the West and get what every team has gotten from the West at State since 2015. Tarboro is at least 4 TD's better. if y'all don't see that then talk to me in December. It's been over since the realignment. Will be. Not the same level of competition, players or talent. Get over it and keep drinking the kool aid.

West Montgomery will win this week but they are not top three this year. They will finish below South Stanly and Albemarle this year as they are not near what they have been in past years. Still think North Stanly wins the conference and maybe a couple of games in the playoffs but it's Tarboro's championship to lose.

I see North Rowan dominating this conference this year. NS been a major disappointment this far. Have they beaten a team with a winning record?

I think North Rowan wins the conference this year and we better be ready to play Friday if we have any shot. To my knowledge we are healthy which is a great start. Lol. West Mont is not top three.

Providence day is terrible. Man don't even bring them up. North Stanly is a big disappointment. More than likely round 2 will have you on the road against Mt. Airy or Murphy. Good luck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT