ADVERTISEMENT

WMAC (week 4)

As bad as West Henderson beat nb, we will destroy them. I don't care how much he wants to beat us. That is not going to happen. GUARANTEED!
You guaranteed a game a couple weeks ago to. Worst prepared team out of Waynesville in a few years. Your confidence is boosted now I see. Guaranteeing games. We'll see if you guarantee on Reynolds and T.C and West as well.

As bad as West Henderson beat nb, we will destroy them. I don't care how much he wants to beat us. That is not going to happen. GUARANTEED!

Destroy West or NB? As said above, West is the real deal this year. That defense is as good as any in the mountains.

West Henderson is the real deal this year and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they win the conference. What would surprise me is if NB losses in Waynesville. My best guess just looking at both schedules is that come 10/18, Tuscola will be 2-5 or 3-4 at best, and the Hawks will be bringing a 6-2 record to Waynesville to give you a BA beat down.

All true. It shocks me that anyone with a rational mind can not see that is the worst coached and prepared team Tuscola has ever had. West Henderson and N. Buncombe will steamroll the Mounties. My understanding is that those same players at THS won almost everything since youth league, but leave it to Waynesville to make a stupid hire to pacify parents. I guess those 11 win seasons with the option look pretty good now. Maybe you should have kept the option like the current coached promised when Pursley stumped for him to get the job. Pursley may not have ever beaten Pisgah, but he averaged over 30 points a game for four years. In case you think I am blowing smoke. Read this from AC-T article when current coach was hired.

"Postell said he has no plans to shake up the coaching staff.... He won't touch Tuscola's patented triple option offensive formation, but Postell said he'd like to implement a stronger passing game."

What does he do, the flipping spread with a bunch of 5.5 40 yard white boys. Now we have changed the offense again. How about running the double wing like these kids already know how to run instead of changing the offense every week? As an observer, this is totally comical. Misinterpretation, you obvioulsy went to the Helen Keller School of Analysis. You can't argue with Pisgah Nation about this one. It is what it is.

https://www.citizen-times.com/story...ch-jt-postell-says-its-time-change/336712002/

Reactions: PBBear51
Hey tuscola faithful... heard y'all had a player change into street clothes at halftime and go home. Is this true?

At this point anything is possible ! Gonna get worse before it gets better!

All true. It shocks me that anyone with a rational mind can not see that is the worst coached and prepared team Tuscola has ever had. West Henderson and N. Buncombe will steamroll the Mounties. My understanding is that those same players at THS won almost everything since youth league, but leave it to Waynesville to make a stupid hire to pacify parents. I guess those 11 win seasons with the option look pretty good now. Maybe you should have kept the option like the current coached promised when Pursley stumped for him to get the job. Pursley may not have ever beaten Pisgah, but he averaged over 30 points a game for four years. In case you think I am blowing smoke. Read this from AC-T article when current coach was hired.

"Postell said he has no plans to shake up the coaching staff.... He won't touch Tuscola's patented triple option offensive formation, but Postell said he'd like to implement a stronger passing game."

What does he do, the flipping spread with a bunch of 5.5 40 yard white boys. Now we have changed the offense again. How about running the double wing like these kids already know how to run instead of changing the offense every week? As an observer, this is totally comical. Misinterpretation, you obvioulsy went to the Helen Keller School of Analysis. You can't argue with Pisgah Nation about this one. It is what it is.

https://www.citizen-times.com/story...ch-jt-postell-says-its-time-change/336712002/
I really can't fault anyone for being optimistic, but to "guarantee" something, means one can back it up and I just don't see that in Tuscola unless they have just been holding back and are all of the sudden going to reveal who they really are.

It's funny to me that certain people complain we don't have enough offense, plays, or score enough points. Then when we try to work in something new, we change to much or don't play the right players. It's individuals like you that constantly put our program in disarray. The players hear it. The coaching staff hears it. Continually complaining that changes should be made...I don't understand this community! You guys show no support. Just buying a ticket so you can complain louder is not support!

Misinterpreted, you know why they bitch and gripe and complain...because they care. If they didn't care you wouldn't hear/read a word. They wouldn't buy a ticket and your services wouldn't be needed at the school.

Misinterpreted, you know why they bitch and gripe and complain...because they care. If they didn't care you wouldn't hear/read a word. They wouldn't buy a ticket and your services wouldn't be needed at the school.
Misinterpreted is part of the ”good ole boy” network, and his salary is paid by fans of both Tuscola and Pisgah. The THS fans have every right to complain if they don’t see results on the field. He can’t see the forest cause all the trees are in the way.

Most of us get up and go to work everyday and at our said job if we don’t perform at a certain level there are disciplinary measures. Eventually if no improvement is made you lose your job. Now with that said just the fact that 2 pisgah posters are in agreement with our current situation speaks volumes ! On a side note I hope the new athletic directors hand is ok ! That’s what you should be worried about misinterpreted !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT