ACR by 50

Erwin at Asheville
Erwin by 2

TCR at NB
NB by 21

N H at Tuscola
Tuscola by 30

Last edited:
Unfortunately sad news from Asheville as one of WNC best athletes Trevon Robinson is out for the rest of season. Believe cougars will be fighting for 3/4 place in Conference now. Huge lose. Erwin by 14
ACR by 48
NB by 7
Tuscola by 28

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Unfortunately sad news from Asheville as one of WNC best athletes Trevon Robinson is out for the rest of season. Believe cougars will be fighting for 3/4 place in Conference now. Huge lose. Erwin by 14
ACR by 48
NB by 7
Tuscola by 28

Man, I hate to hear that for that young man. Best wishes and prayers to him for a speedy and full recovery.

Yea I’ve heard about Robinson. When you lose the mountains best receiver you’re in a world of hurt. Not much to look forward to the rest of the year. Looking at an even bigger uphill battle now just to hopefully win a playoff game. Man have we fallen on hard times lately!

Enka at ACR will be played on Thursday according to my sources, with JV playing on Wednesday due to threat of Hurricane Florence.

Hate to hear that, always hated to see any kid get hurt, hopefully he heals up well.

always hate to hear it when players get hurt. hope that kid recovers to full strength. as for this week i think asheville still has a good chance. asheville 31 erwin 27 acr 48 enka 7 north buncombe by ten tuscola by fourteen

ACR by 60...Instead of rescheduling they should just forfeit this one.

Erwin by 6...Can't play much worse than last week, or can we?

NB by 3....Hawks are feel good story of the year but yet to play the top teams

Tuscola by 50...NH is dreadful and Tuscola is a pretty good group.

AC Reynolds - Easy
Erwin - they won't lose 2 in a row
North Buncombe - I'm not sure if TCR even cares anymore
Tuscola - Easy

enka? north henderson? tcr? these 3 teams are winless ( not just losing but getting destroyed every week even by 1a teams) not to mention owen in buncombe county at 1-3. erwin and tuscola are 3-1.is there another conference in nc with 3 winless teams right now?

enka? north henderson? tcr? these 3 teams are winless ( not just losing but getting destroyed every week even by 1a teams) not to mention owen in buncombe county at 1-3. erwin and tuscola are 3-1.is there another conference in nc with 3 winless teams right now?

I see what you're saying as far as the bottom of the conference goes it's really really bad.

You say that every year
In 2015 Asheville was 9-3 and gave up 18ppg

In 2016 Asheville was 6-6 and gave up 25 ppg

In 2017 Asheville was 7-5 and gave up 20ppg

In 2018, we are 2-3 and giving up 28 ppg.

So when I say we have the worst defense in recent memory, I’m being literal.

Reactions: WNCfballFan
What’s your infatuation with the 1987 team? The 1984, 1985, and 1986 teams were worse than that 87 team anyway

You made the 87 team famous! Don't you remember a couple years ago when Asheville lost to Pisgah? You told everyone and their brother that was the worst Asheville team since 87. It was hilarious!

Isn’t Enka, North Henderson, and North Buncombe usually all winless at this time? Other than NB & TCR swapping out as winless, i’m not seeing the big distinction in the conference as far as having 3 really bad teams. Asheville is down, but ACR, Erwin, Tuscola, and NB are all one loss teams so far.

Reactions: BD Warrior
You made the 87 team famous! Don't you remember a couple years ago when Asheville lost to Pisgah? You told everyone and their brother that was the worst Asheville team since 87. It was hilarious!
I did? I don’t know why I would bring up the 87 team when the 84,85 and 86 team were worse. The only thing I remember about that Pisgah game in 2016 was that Pisgah ran the damn sleeper against us, at home, in a non conference game and won by 3 against our sorry team that didn’t even finish the season with a winning record and it moved Pisgahs all time head to head record against us to 11-22.

I did? I don’t know why I would bring up the 87 team when the 84,85 and 86 team were worse. The only thing I remember about that Pisgah game in 2016 was that Pisgah ran the damn sleeper against us, at home, in a non conference game and won by 3 against our sorry team that didn’t even finish the season with a winning record and it moved Pisgahs all time head to head record against us to 11-22.

Thats all? Worst memory since 87!

Actually looking back at it. That team was 6-6 in 2016, so technically you are right, the only team since to have a lower winning percentage was 1987 so that actually was maybe the worst team we’ve had since 1987 lol

Reactions: skillylander
Actually looking back at it. That team was 6-6 in 2016, so technically you are right, the only team since to have a lower winning percentage was 1987 so that actually was maybe the worst team we’ve had since 1987 lol

Never doubt yourself!

Isn’t Enka, North Henderson, and North Buncombe usually all winless at this time? Other than NB & TCR swapping out as winless, i’m not seeing the big distinction in the conference as far as having 3 really bad teams. Asheville is down, but ACR, Erwin, Tuscola, and NB are all one loss teams so far.

I agree. Just a few different teams in different positions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT