ADVERTISEMENT

Williams transferring from North Stanly to Anson????

Who is the Young Running Back in the North Stanly area that is getting all of the local attention right now. Will He be a Freshman this year ?

Just so everybody knows Jackson and Williams wasn't the best thing to happen for NS moving down to 1A was the best thing that happened to NS they will be fine without them JMHO

js2000. Update on Bluebones. He is now at Bethany Woods Nursing Home. I'm going to try and get up there this weekend to see him. I know he would appreciate some company. Room 69! LOL.
This post was edited on 4/18 2:41 PM by Buddy Rich

Have to agree with JS2000 with North's move to 1-A is why their record has gotten better the last two years.Sorry to hear about Bluebones. Is this just for rehab or is he there for good?

Coach is suppose to be hired this week from what rumors I've heard. With the schools in limbo who would want the job, that wasn't already a part of the program like crisco, or defensive coach chief. I have heard they are interviewing outsiders as well though so who knows as soon as I hear this week I'll pass it along

They did not offer an interview to a coach that has over 30 years HC experience including state titles and title game experience in two sports. He loves teaching and coaching and saw northern Stanly County as a good spot to be near his grand children in Charlotte.

Hey btango, didn't you know that stanly county is a place that stood still in time, like "Jurassic Park" where nothing makes any sense. Now they're moving the Museum up to the old city hall and pay all the utilities and other perks. The city council approved this in an unpresended move. What's wrong with the present Museum location. These clowns we put in office never cease to amaze me. From Washington to Stanly County. There is no difference.
And while I'm ranting this new city council ran on the agenda of revitalizing the downtown. Well why don't they try to attract some new businesses to fill up all the many empty buildings downtown. What do they do. they move the museum two blocks up the hill. Gheez!!!!!!!
This post was edited on 4/19 8:00 PM by Buddy Rich

Originally posted by btango:
They did not offer an interview to a coach that has over 30 years HC experience including state titles and title game experience in two sports. He loves teaching and coaching and saw northern Stanly County as a good spot to be near his grand children in Charlotte.
Would be interesting to find out who actually screened the applicants. Don't see the principal or the AD having the background to recognize what a real football coach looked like!!

TW

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT