ADVERTISEMENT

Western Alamance at Eastern Randolph (girls)

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Well......I'll have to wait a little longer to check out the ER boys. They got the week off.

The final score will show Western winning 58-49. Pay no attention to that score. ER made a furious run against Western's second string in the last few minutes.

WA's got a pretty good team. They killed ER on the offensive boards. They also played some great team defense last night. Their players seem to be on the same page. Tina Bowers had an outstanding game. ER didn't have much of an answer for her. Allie Sykes caught fire in the third quarter. She's fun to watch. I'm very curious to see how the Warriors do throughout the year.

As for ER, well, they're pretty much in the same boat they were last year. Brecken Snotherly is going to carry this team. The question is........will her backpack weigh 20 pounds or 100 pounds?

ER had six players dressed last night. I did see a couple of girls in street clothes with some decent size. I hope they'll be contributers. If Snotherly gets some consistent help, ER could be semi-interesting. I know one thing......no other coach has an awesome of a mullet as the new ER coach.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT