ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth vs Davie 10/13

Deacsfan

Oct 1, 2023
I'm not entirely sure but I am gonna say Davie by a field goal, this game is huge for the outcome of the CPC.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
This conference is always a head scratcher as who will pull it out. But I could see this being a good game.

Reactions: Deacsfan
I'm going to say West by a two point conversion since they don't kick extra points but I'm still disappointed with both of them...it kinda hurt this big game and to let East Forsyth walk straight back into the picture after they've won so many CPC Titles in a row. SMH

I feel this game lost some of it's luster after both lost last week... but It's a huge CPC game! They must re-focus.
The Good News West Forsyth is fortunate that they still must play both teams.... with this 3 way Tie....East and Davie have already played so the Titans control their destiny for outright first place.
If Davie wins...they pretty much clinch a tie for first because Parkland and Glenn have nothing for them.

The Bad news West could lose both games and tie Reagan for 3rd or 4th place. If West were to splits those games, that would result in a tie for 2nd/3rd place finish.

Bottom Line ...A West or Davie loss pretty much eliminates them from first place.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT