ADVERTISEMENT

Week #1: Shelby at Kings Mountain or Gaffney at Crest

It's laughable that Crest is trying to build their Gaffney game up to be a good one. Gaffney will absolutely demolish Crest. Athlete-wise, it may be close, but the trenches will be dominated by Gaffney. Too much size and depth for Crest to handle. KM-Shelby would be the game to go to.

Is the Gaffney/Crest game being played at Crest? I heard it was originally, then it got moved to Gardner Webb and now I am hearing it's back at Crest. IDK, lol

It's laughable that Crest is trying to build their Gaffney game up to be a good one. Gaffney will absolutely demolish Crest. Athlete-wise, it may be close, but the trenches will be dominated by Gaffney. Too much size and depth for Crest to handle. KM-Shelby would be the game to go to.
Doesn’t Burns do the same when Bessemer City, TJ, and Highland Tech come to Lawndale..😂 it’s all good tho come on thru and buy a half and half ticket

• Haha
Reactions: shutdownD24
Doesn’t Burns do the same when Bessemer City, TJ, and Highland Tech come to Lawndale..😂 it’s all good tho come on thru and buy a half and half ticket
LOL. Yea, the only difference is we didn't get to pick BC, TJ and HT. We're forced to play those.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I do not know if Crest and Gaffney are doing a home and home series but I do believe next season Crest will have a much better shot to pull out the win against Gaffney than this season. This year Crest will need to win a shootout with Gaffney to to pull this win out.

Last edited:
I do not know if Crest and Gaffney are doing a home and home series but I do believe next season Crest will have a much better shot to pull out the win against Gaffney than this season. This year Crest will need to win a shootout with Gaffney to to pull this win out.
Home and home

Reactions: shutdownD24
How many fans can Crest stadium hold? I've been once, but it was a while ago.
Well considering the vast majority of that fanbase is like myself "morbidly obese" which you MUST take into account the following applies

Its supposed to hold around 7,000 I would imagine, however by DOT and OSHA load bearing standards and the girth and enormity of the "stable dwellers" only about 2,000 are allowed at any given time...

Now you all from the Sandlapper state or whatever its called, have much less teeth than most of the rest of society, this coupled with the fact that your roads are so horrendous the drive up is like a Cross fit workout, you expend roughly 20,000 calories driving up... So we can effectively add another 2,000 of yall to the mix since your weight to tooth ratio is so low...

So Id say without being shut down by DOT, OSHA, EPA, CIA and lower McAdenville authorities there should roughly be 4,000 in the stands next friday.. The rest will have to stand whilst grazing on their street tacos and fried bologna sandwiches...

Glad to have helped

Last edited:
Well considering the vast majority of that fanbase is like myself "morbidly obese" which you MUST take into account the following applies

Its supposed to hold around 7,000 I would imagine, however by DOT and OSHA load bearing standards and the girth and enormity of the "stable dwellers" only about 2,000 are allowed at any given time...

Now you all from the Sandlapper state or whatever its called, have much less teeth than most of the rest of society, this coupled with the fact that your roads are so horrendous the drive up is like a Cross fit workout, you expend roughly 20,000 calories driving up... So we can effectively add another 2,000 of yall to the mix since your weight to tooth ratio is so low...

So Id say without being shut down by DOT, OSHA, EPA, CIA and lower McAdenville authorities there should roughly be 4,000 in the stands next friday.. The rest will have to stand whilst grazing on their street tacos and friend bologna sandwiches...

Glad to have helped
Lord SL you ain’t right
Lol
So good

KM/Shelby will be the better game. Crest/Gaffney is bragging rights and Crest just doesnt have the horses to play with Gaffney. Green will be good for a score or two but Gaffney running back will score at will. QB will run for his life all game. Gaffney 34, Crest 14.

Reactions: New3ra
KM/Shelby will be the better game. Crest/Gaffney is bragging rights and Crest just doesnt have the horses to play with Gaffney. Green will be good for a score or two but Gaffney running back will score at will. QB will run for his life all game. Gaffney 34, Crest 14.
I’d give anything for this to be the Crest of 2014…but…I’ll take this over A POINTLESS, WASTE OF TAX PAYER MONEY, AND GAS MONEY PLAYING A SUBPAR TC ROBERSON TEAM. Give them all you got Chargers!

I’d give anything for this to be the Crest of 2014…but…I’ll take this over A POINTLESS, WASTE OF TAX PAYER MONEY, AND GAS MONEY PLAYING A SUBPAR TC ROBERSON TEAM. Give them all you got Chargers!
Yep, but you would be close to Harrah's.

• Haha
Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Ouch, this one didn't age well.

Crest won the shootout….

Reactions: Crestuff
Can’t forget you Swami.

I know why you don’t win the lottery.

I have ever right do what I please that what the football forums are for so if I wanna make predictions I will
Throw your magic 8 ball away. And it’s “every right”

ever right. good grief.

magic 8 ball GIF by Matt Cutshall

Throw your magic 8 ball away. And it’s “every right”

ever right. good grief.

magic 8 ball GIF by Matt Cutshall
Yawn - Next - If you have time to just come on here just to b**** then I think u need to get your priorities straight

Not that serious sir- Bye Ken/Terry aka Male Karen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT