ADVERTISEMENT

Watauga assistant coach opening

Coachpioneer

Jun 13, 2013
Watauga High school located in Boone, NC has two openings for assistant football coaches for the 2015 football season. Coaching position will be on the defensive side of the ball, either defensive line or linebackers. Teaching positions include marketing[/I], science, math[/I], and drafting[/I]. Applicants for these positions should be coaches committed to coaching in a successful year round football program while joining a team oriented program striving to continue to build a successful program and help student athletes improve themselves on and off the field. Interested applicants should send letter of interest and resume to: habichr@watauga.k12.nc.us. Please no phone calls.

Watauga High school located in Boone, NC has two openings for assistant football coaches for the 2015 football season. Coaching position will be on the defensive side of the ball, either defensive line or linebackers. Teaching positions include marketing[/I], science, math[/I], and drafting[/I]. Applicants for these positions should be coaches committed to coaching in a successful year round football program while joining a team oriented program striving to continue to build a successful program and help student athletes improve themselves on and off the field. Interested applicants should send letter of interest and resume to: habichr@watauga.k12.nc.us. Please no phone calls.

Updated teaching positions at Watauga for 2015 school year.
Teaching positions:Science, Drafting, tech education, English, Math, Marketing (Business), Special Education.
Teacher assistant position in ISS. There are no PE positions available.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT