ADVERTISEMENT

Validity ! ! ! !

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
None what so ever in the NCHSAA leadership . A complete farce , scam. Call it what you wish does anyone agree ? ? ?

This post was edited on 3/16 12:20 AM by photo0001

I agree 1000% and no matter how hard people that are in the inner circle try to put lipstick on it is still a pig

Photo the people in the NCHSAA are administrators. They are not making the rules but enforcing what the Board of Directors vote in. Remember, if schools want change they get their coaches, AD, principal, and superintendent on board and each of them contacts their representative on the board and from their district.

Know how the system works.

but 9 out of 10 times whatever the NCHSAA "recommends", that's what the board goes with.....

I do think that the administrators can sway vote but I have been in board meetings and watched an admin plead with the directors to not vote for a change mainly because of what it would do to the more isolated border schools. Board voted the change in. The director and every admin I spoke to felt in was a bad move and this was a negative to football. The rule was changed back after the next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT