3. Hickory
4. Cox Mill
5. Eastern Alamance
6. Havelock
7. Southern Durham
8. Hibriten
9. Hickory Ridge
10. Weddington

Hickory and Hibriten Lost a lot from last years teams. Sun Valley will be a good team this year. They return a lot from last years team. Freedom will also be a team to watch.

Reactions: Hon Dines
here is my Boys PRESEASON rankings

This should get some reactions...lol

3A
1. JM Robinson
2. Terry Sanford
3. Hickory
4. Cox Mill
5. Eastern Alamance
6. Havelock
7. Southern Durham
8. Hibriten
9. Hickory Ridge
10. Weddington

Hickory is down this year. Saw them over summer (I know summer,right) but they are down. Saw JM Robinson and Cox Mill play. CM is okay but not enough shooting power to win it all. JM Robinson still has playmakers and shooters. I favor them a little this year. Hibriten should be good again as well. Northern Guilford is okay too...

Northern Guilford and North Forsyth will be two to keep an eye on. I really like Southern Durham also.

Last edited:
Saw Kings Mountain a few weeks ago. They might be alright. They've got some pretty good individual pieces.

We will be in the mix. We have some really good guard play and a force in the paint in Josh Helton (Army Signee). We lost 4 starters off of last years team.

Hickory is down this year. Saw them over summer (I know summer,right) but they are down. Saw JM Robinson and Cox Mill play. CM is okay but not enough shooting power to win it all. JM Robinson still has playmakers and shooters. I favor them a little this year. Hibriten should be good again as well. Northern Guilford is okay too...

Hickory may have 3 freshmen on the varsity team this year with 1 or 2 penciled as starters. They will get better as the season progresses. Coach Poplin will figure that out. Hibriten should be good again The early games may be tough for them as some key players also play football which is still in the playoffs and could possibly make a deep run.

Hickory may have 3 freshmen on the varsity team this year with 1 or 2 penciled as starters. They will get better as the season progresses. Coach Poplin will figure that out. Hibriten should be good again The early games may be tough for them as some key players also play football which is still in the playoffs and could possibly make a deep run.
Concord head coach recently played Hickory and said they will be good he had a few kids transfer in.

Concord Robinson has reloaded they have a good chance to make another state tile run they are my favorite out of the west side at this point. They have a 6'8 sr big who moved in from Virginia who can play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT