ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Gurley and the NFL draft

TVILLEDAWG2370

Nov 25, 2012
What team do you think will draft him and in what round of the draft?

I think he will go to the detroit lions in round 1 pick #23,after the ACL injury and off the field problems his stock has slipped and questions remain about all that.

His injury would be a big worry for teams. The other stuff is not such a big deal since he will have plenty of money and not have the former issues. I think he goes top 20 pick. Young man is a great talent if his legs hold up.

His injury would be a big worry for teams. The other stuff is not such a big deal since he will have plenty of money and not have the former issues. I think he goes top 20 pick. Young man is a great talent if his legs hold up.
i don't see him getting out of top 12 picks. gurley and mariota are the biggest mysteries in this draft. who loves these 2 and can't afford to hope they fall to them. i could see ravens taking him if he does fall. i think the lions already have a gurley type rb so i don't see them making that pic. i think he would fit great with cowboys and would actually be an awesome landing spot for him. he could big things early with that line and passing game.

i don't see him getting out of top 12 picks. gurley and mariota are the biggest mysteries in this draft. who loves these 2 and can't afford to hope they fall to them. i could see ravens taking him if he does fall. i think the lions already have a gurley type rb so i don't see them making that pic. i think he would fit great with cowboys and would actually be an awesome landing spot for him. he could big things early with that line and passing game.

Great place for him to land! Throwback to Eddie George for Jeff Fisher. Congrats to Todd Gurley and the Tarboro community!

#10 pick to the St. Louis Rams. May be tough with offensive line going to be weak this year. Good luck to the Tabor native.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT