ADVERTISEMENT

Three or Four Year Quarterbacks. Every Team needs one

I heard we had a young QB coming up. He was on J.V. last year but pretty good. I also heard that the QB that we thought was going to start will be going to West Stanly to play BBall next year....not sure if that's true or not.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I heard we had a young QB coming up. He was on J.V. last year but pretty good. I also heard that the QB that we thought was going to start will be going to West Stanly to play BBall next year....not sure if that's true or not.

Why would anyone go to West Stanly to play basketball? The only reason I could imagine would be for more playing time.

Why would anyone go to West Stanly to play basketball? The only reason I could imagine would be for more playing time.

Not sure, but that's what I heard, but I also stated "not sure if that's true or not"......

There can be many reason why a student athlete would move. Remember, our BBall coach did retire this year...

Just tired of seeing one or two year. We used to see 4 year one's around here. I'm talking about starters

How many QB's have been a four year starter at Albemarle? I think Jordan Morgan was a three year with three rings(!).

Not a lot of four year starting QBs out there.

Jordan won it in His Senior year, He had TA and that other Running. I think the next two Champions belonged to the same Quarterback. Was 2009 and 2010 won by the same Quarterback

Jordan won it in His Senior year, He had TA and that other Running. I think the next two Champions belonged to the same Quarterback. Was 2009 and 2010 won by the same Quarterback

Actually Jordan won 3. He was put on varsity as a sophomore as a backup DB. Once Gaster found out he can throw the ball and make smart decision, he was named starter. There wasn't much controversy when Rushing stepped aside and let Jordan lead the pack. It worked out in our favor both ways.

I actually think Micah broke his collar bone or had some type of injury that took him out of the lineup and Jordan filled him for him. When Micah came back he moved over to the defense if I am not wrong and Jordan continued to play quarterback.

Was Micah the Quarterback when We had the game at North Stanly when North jumped out to a 21 to 0 half-time lead and Albemarle come back to win with a field goal

No he had already graduated. The game you are talking about was 2007 when Albemarle won 30-27 but I'm not sure who the quarterback was. I think that was the game at North when the clock quit working and the referees had to keep the time on the field..

No he had already graduated. The game you are talking about was 2007 when Albemarle won 30-27 but I'm not sure who the quarterback was. I think that was the game at North when the clock quit working and the referees had to keep the time on the field..

That Game North Stanly Students and young Children where coming over to the Albemarle bleachers to taunt the Fans. After halftime I remember Albemarle scoring early. I was at the North Stanly concession stand and I remember the looks on the North Stanly Fans. It was like here We go again

Reactions: sway1532
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT