ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville Administration Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen Brown, Perez Boulware, Todd Mccomb, Kieth Gaither(Thomasville Guys) all coach college football to some capacity and only one of those names were ever qualified to coach a high school team and he was ran off. Thomasville is a joke and will be a joke for the foreseeable future with what we have going on.

BlueVols sorry if you got offended. But name calling, are we 5 years old? 3 guys that I originally mentioned have ALL recently changed jobs within the last month. I'm sure they were under a "contract". But I know all three and I know that all did not just up and leave. They were contacted for interest. But lets stay in the stone ages while we stay behind everyone else.

ITJ, the process of selecting the new coach will be concluded by the end of April, hopefully sooner. I understand Coach Bare is making good progress.

If we are staying in house this time how bout keeping it true in house if you know what I mean. Not one of the newbies from the last few years but one that bleeds black and red -- Bryant or Sweitzer would be great! Probably not though since they are more associated with the old style Bulldog football that Cushwa and Brown instilled. Look for one of the newcomers from the last 4-5 years or so -- it will be a buddy of coach Bare.

Is there a reason you think they are staying in house? I have no idea, by the way.

Just hear-say. My bet is on the basketball coach. But I don't think that will be the best choice. Just my opinion

What has happened at Tville makes me truly sad they need to hire someone who will go all out for the kids and who is from the Brown coaching tree IMO. Unfortunately I don't think the AD understands the importance of that.

Cover 2 man, if you're who I think you are, I'd love to see you take the position!!

OldDawgFan, I've given more thought to the hearsay you mentioned. "Upon further review",as they say, that might be the closest you get to the scenario you want. Whoever is chosen, I'll give them my full support unless and until there is reason not to do so. The right conduct, on and off the field, will win back a lot of fans.

Originally posted by ocdavis31:
OldDawgFan, I've given more thought to the hearsay you mentioned. "Upon further review",as they say, that might be the closest you get to the scenario you want. Whoever is chosen, I'll give them my full support unless and until there is reason not to do so. The right conduct, on and off the field, will win back a lot of fans.
Agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT