ADVERTISEMENT

thelastninja ... about that time

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
Well it aint to far .. an its gonna be alot fun ... get ready to have some fun ..... my early predict for finals ... 2aa east Lincoln vs northeastern ... 2a shelby vs clinton .... clinton an. East Lincoln to win it all ..... southwest onslow record 6 -5 ....

I am good bro .. got to have surgery on aug 21 after that I should be done with the doctor .. cant wait to watch how are new coach responds an players react to a tough scdhule

Good luck to SWO this coming season but I know Clinton will be handful.

Swo vs Jacksonville 35-7 loss
SWO vs Clinton 35-7 loss
SWO vs White Oak 28-14 loss
SWO vs 3a N Lenoir toss up
SWO vs 3a Richlands toss up

So even if Southwest wins one toss up game we will enter conference play with 4 losses. Northside will be a loss.

I agree with ninja and I think he is being generous at 5 losses. E Duplin may not be a powerhouse but they due field a fundamentally solid team every year. N Brunswick is not to shabby, and although Croatan had a winless season they were a good team last year.

Key to everything is everyone is still going to play SWO very very hard and this year above most others we will prolly pay deeply for playing much bigger schools in non conference (funny how everyone laughed when they looked at SW schedule but we kept on saying look at the size of schools we are playing).

Clinton the pressure and expectations are all on you!

Thanks darkhorse34 hope to meet the Clinton crowd this yr at the game since I was very sick last yr .. u guys are deffantetly the team to beat in lil 2a in the east I beileve

I will tell u Shelby will field one of the fastest team in years...And be dangerous on offense.
They will be better on offense then last year..I just wanna see how D comes around....

Swo vs Jacksonville 35-7 loss
SWO vs Clinton 35-7 loss
SWO vs White Oak 28-14 loss
SWO vs 3a N Lenoir toss up
SWO vs 3a Richlands toss up

So even if Southwest wins one toss up game we will enter conference play with 4 losses. Northside will be a loss.

I agree with ninja and I think he is being generous at 5 losses. E Duplin may not be a powerhouse but they due field a fundamentally solid team every year. N Brunswick is not to shabby, and although Croatan had a winless season they were a good team last year.

Key to everything is everyone is still going to play SWO very very hard and this year above most others we will prolly pay deeply for playing much bigger schools in non conference (funny how everyone laughed when they looked at SW schedule but we kept on saying look at the size of schools we are playing).

Clinton the pressure and expectations are all on you!

HOW do you and WHY predict the SWO/Richlands game a toss up? Due to the re-alignment of school districts SWO and Jacksonville cleaned our clock on athletes. We will be fortunate to win a game this year.

Wildcat34 we have 1 freshman show up from the richlands camp .. heard u guys have 84 in jv varsity .. jacksonville is at 92 .... .. yall will be str8

Wildcat34, our defense will be slightly above average, but as for the offense we are in real trouble. I guess as a fan and alumni I am use to atleast having a couple of guys that can break at anytime. This year is not the case.

Toss up because every game we are able to win will be low scoring and anything can happen in those games.

I love the way some "die-hard" Stallion fans are jumping ship. Maybe y'all can go live in the Commons.

Think you guys are selling ya team short....SWO seems to always have a solid JV program and y'all still have that monster Jimmie Taylor....I expect a helluva game come Aug 28th in Jacksonville and I expect another SWO/Clinton Eastern final in 2015

Thanks darkhorse34 hope to meet the Clinton crowd this yr at the game since I was very sick last yr .. u guys are deffantetly the team to beat in lil 2a in the east I beileve

I'm sorry u were sick last year ninja I know we had talked about meeting up before the game but we never saw you. A few Clinton guys were there and we might have run into a few SWO guys but one guy we wanted to see and meet was you. If your health allows, let's try and meet up B4 the game this year. Meeting of the mouths take 2.

Glad to see you back Ninja... Folks were worried about you, glad to see your health is getting better.... Good luck to SWO this season... One of the teams I always try and keep up with

SWO4-life, I will never jump ship, but we are up against a real challenge offensively. Last year we struggled on offense and we had a few weapons, this year we don't have that knock out punch i.e Ottey type player.

I also feel some of the teams we are playing this year should be good. Jacksonville should be really solid and Clinton well we all know they are the favorites in the east. White Oak is never an easy game. Might went over board saying Richlands and N. Lenoir a toss up. We should be okay against those two.

Strange though SWO vs Clinton in the eastern final is really possible. Not to many strong 2a east teams out there so SWO could slide into another eastern final for sure.

Southwest will lose to 3a Jacksonville ... 2a clinton ... 3a white oak is a toss up .. we should beat 3a richlands .. but a loss is possible if were missing players .. we could lose to 3aa north lenior ... we will lose to 2aa northside jax .. 2aa east duplin is a toss up ... 2aa north bruniwick will be a toss up .. we are 3 - 4 injuries from this being ugly ... or we could get it together an go 8- 3 ... or .... 4 -7 could be real as well .. hell we seen south Columbus do it . An we seen wallace do it ... I hope not thou

Take it from me, the SWO fans will just have to wait and see how this season will unfold. A new coach can be good or bad and it doesn't matter how qualified he is for the job. New coaches have ideas of their own and sometimes it takes time for the players to believe in what they are being taught. South Columbus changed their whole offense last year and I don't think the kids ever did feel comfortable with it. Will see how it goes this year.

Defense will have to do alot in order for Southwest to have a good season. Offense will have to limt turnovers and maybe we can be 8-3, and that would actually be a great start for Dempsey as coach.

Regardless I'm still rollong with SWO til the wheels fall off!!!! Good luck to all teams out there!¡!

SWO vs Havelock tomorrow. Final thoughts before the season begins is real simple. SWO line on both sides of the ball should be very solid unlike previous two year where the line was suspect but skill positions were outstanding.

SWO 8-2 with a surprise win verse Jacksonville high school in the opener.

Good to hear from You Nonja and you're back!
Looking forward to our 1st game of the year at SWO. Should be a good one!
What a way to start the season !

Glad to see you back Ninja! I am just getting caught up on the football news and updates.Glad you are better..... A new coach can be hard to swallow, just hang in there.

We had havelock thrusday an new bern an kinston friday ... lost to havelock 7 or 8 to 3 or 4 .. their deep passing did it ... expect them to go back for their 5 straight title appearance ... new bern we lost 2 - 0 .. expect them to go to their 3 rd straight 4a title behind a 6 ft 6 qb .... we tied kinston 2 - 2 an expect them to make 3rd to 4th rd appearance in 2aa .... southwest should go 9 - 4 to 11 - 3 .....

Well it aint to far .. an its gonna be alot fun ... get ready to have some fun ..... my early predict for finals ... 2aa east Lincoln vs northeastern ... 2a shelby vs clinton .... clinton an. East Lincoln to win it all ..... southwest onslow record 6 -5 ....
ninja i find it hard to believe that swo will lose 5 games this year. granted i havent seen them play and i know padgett has retired but you guys are still swo.

After watching tonights game. THERE IS A REAL CHANCE SWO COULD LOSE EVERY GAME! look at the schedule and tell me what is a easy game. Richland streak is in serious jeopardy!

i guess ninjas 5 game loss prediction could actually be true, or maybe even worse. but im sure swo will improve as the year goes on. has swo lost that many good players or do you think this performance goes solely on getting acquainted with a new coach?

Against 2a teams our defense will be fine. There are no answers for the offense. Ill say this early. SWO has to go back to smash mouth football and hope to burn some clock. I have witnessed my share of losses, and I could always have something to say. I was speechless watching our team. Jacksonville is a solid 3a squad and losing to them is no big deal, but it is just not there this year. Next up Clinton! I'm sure we will improve some, but nobody is going to take it easy on us this year. NOBODY!
l

Clinton has been throwing the ball quite a bit this year in there scrimmages and judging by your radio guys y'all dbs were having trouble stopping the pass.....what do you guys think?

Darkhorse34, an early meeting between SW and Clinton should be a gage to measure your team. You guys put it on us last year in eastern final, but we still had a team that could compete with you guys. This year unfortunately we will be like E Duplin was the past couple of years. THE HORSES ARE JUST NOT THERE!

What happen to the Williams kid???.....don't get to down sounds like y'all may have a stud in sophomore Jacoby Johnson Alot young guys means next year or year after....looks like y'all have the type of team that gets better as the season goes

Lol. Not down. Just being realistic. Watched enough HS football to know this season will test our fan base. Yes the future does look brighter, but "brighter" doesn't win state crowns.

Well we are all playing for second place aparently from what I'm seeing and hearing Shelby is unstoppable on offense weapons everywhere

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT