ADVERTISEMENT

tHE uNDER aRMOUR aLL aMERICAN fLAG

Dear Jennifer,
Is there any way in you know where you'd attend the State Fair in the Gin Van next October, sharing some quiet time to express affection slash tenderness ?.

GSO
Below you will see 2 different errows without the bows

Pictures: Pick a picture, paste it to a place like PHOTOBUCKET DOT COM, once saved copy "THE DIRECT" address, click on the icon for picture as stated below, paste "THE DIRECT" address. Picture should show up.

VIDEOS: Go to Youtube, pick a video, right click in the middle of the video screen, click on "get video URL", copy URL, click on the icon below for video and past URL. Video should show up

MY%20EXAMPLE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
MY%20EXAMPLE.jpg

GSO

Pictures: Pick a picture, paste it to a place like PHOTOBUCKET DOT COM, once saved copy "THE DIRECT" address, click on the icon stated below, paste "THE DIRECT" address. Picture should show up.

VIDEOS: Go to Youtube, pick a video, right click in the middle of the video screen, click on "get video URL", copy URL, click on the icon below for video and past URL. Video should show up

MY%20EXAMPLE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
MY%20EXAMPLE.jpg

GSO

Pictures: Pick a picture, paste it to a place like PHOTOBUCKET DOT COM, once saved copy "THE DIRECT" address, click on the icon for picture as stated below, paste "THE DIRECT" address. Picture should show up.

MY%20EXAMPLE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
MY%20EXAMPLE.jpg

I'd never figured that out in a zillion years without your assistance, Governor. Now maybe Jennifer will get the message that I aint' jivin' about our potential love affair slash fling.

Pictures: Pick a picture of your choice, paste it to a place like PHOTOBUCKET DOT COM, once saved- copy "THE DIRECT" address where the red arrow is pointing, click on the icon on NCPreps for picture as stated above, paste "THE DIRECT" address. Picture should show up.

more_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT