ADVERTISEMENT

tHE uNDER aRMOUR aLL aMERICAN fLAG

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
LTB
When and where will the audition be held for the 2015 Under Armour All American flag running candidate?

th
[/URL]
I-M SO YEALLOUS

This post was edited on 3/20 11:00 AM by swett2victory

LORD LTB AND THE EXALTED LEADER IN EXILE OF THE NBIANS EVERYWHERE. THE HONORABLE CT147. WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY HOLDING TRYOUTS FOR THE NEW BERN FLAG CARRIIER. WE ARE ALTHOUGH ARE OFFERING OTHER JOBS. TROPHY CASE CLEANERS. WE NEED PEOPLE TO CLEAN OUR SIGNS IN C AND C OF 2007, 2012, 2014 BANNERS. WE NEED PEOPLE WASH OUR COACHES CAR, RUN ERRANDS, MOW GRASS ETC. WE HAVE CONDUCTED CHECKS ON PEOPLE THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAVE BEEN CLEARED. 1. FOOT SOLDIER,2 PORT CITY OR ANYONE FROM CRYOVER COUNTY EXCEPT(TROY I LIKE HIM).3 THE SKIRTIES IF THEY CAN STAY SOBER,LAST BUT NOT LEAST CHICKMOND COUNTY. AND RALEEE
THE LORD AND MYSELF LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO NEW BERN TO MEET AND GREET YOUR 2014 4A STATE CHAMPIONS, THEY WILL BE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKING PHOTO. AFTER THE RING PRESENTATION WE WILL BE GIVING TOURS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED AND YOU FOLKS SC . WE CAN NOT SERVE BOOZE. YALL HAD ENOUGH LAST WEEK. PS IF ARE TRAVELING FROM RC OR SC . WE GONNA HAVE EVERY ROUTE COVERED COMMING INTO CRAVEN COUNTY.THE CRAVEN COUNTY HEALTH DEPART ALONG WITH THE SHERRIFF DEPT, PD. WILL BE GIVING YOUR SHOTS TO PROTECT US FROM THAT DREADED SICKNESS Y,ALL POSSESS.SC- TRASHALITUS, RC- THE RCBIRDALITUS. THE DATE APRIL 4 2015

CT
To have a headached and then read your mess......it is torture

late-night-laughing1.jpg
[/URL]

It is my understanding that it is the off season but get LTB on the line

This post was edited on 3/20 12:06 PM by swett2victory

S2V
I'm really not sure how to respond. You have been offered multiple times to jump on the NB bandwagon and have declined-Most recently, this past season. It will take some work by you to get in good graces with the Bern, but you can try.

And an FYI for everyone...

The reason ct often hits the caps look and sometimes post in different boldnesses etc, is because his typing hand is weighted down by 3 giant state championship rings. It can't be helped.

Go Bears!

I vaguely remember Mister Smee, before this last stint in the Confinement Facility, I remember him fondly reliving stories of his love slash loathing memories of Scotland County and the Sandhills Region of North Carolina, wandering aimlessly through the maze of Spanish Moss, fancy Golf Fields, and visiting the many overlooks, the mounds of lush hills of mainly sand, and the plethora of sight seeing opportunities said region presents to the general public. I remember Mister Smee's late night rambles concerning small mouth bass fishin' , his many unsuccessful Snipe hunting adventures with his after shave lotion drinkin' Uncle Huey, I remember him stating that he " always carries live worms and fifty or sixty dozen farcrackers in my pockets and jean jacket in case any shyt breaks out , " the excitement and the horror of the six months he and Samantha " More " Orless spent under a bridge in Laurinburg, and how the local community came together and contributed a mobile home lodging facility where they could temporarily lodge and formicate. Will Mister Smee and Ms. Orless return to the Sandhills area, an area where they're both considered pseudo " folk heroes, " or will they return to the Greenville Plasma Center scene ?

Link.

Originally posted by lovethembears:
S2V
I'm really not sure how to respond. You have been offered multiple times to jump on the NB bandwagon and have declined-Most recently, this past season. It will take some work by you to get in good graces with the Bern, but you can try.

And an FYI for everyone...

The reason ct often hits the caps look and sometimes post in different boldnesses etc, is because his typing hand is weighted down by 3 giant state championship rings. It can't be helped.

Go Bears!
LTB
LOL I hope CT holds the cup to his ear and allows you to hold the other end of the other cup so you can hear the message he needs to pass on to you......It is my request. Ask CT about "the rest of the story"

Ima thanking I'm band from attending any New Bern Flag flying Under Armour festivities. Ima has to bees a tad smurter this upyonding year and make the ruat decision so I can be included as a choice and not as a mexican....I want to bear and let everyone know that Pedro is in town................IN THE BERN.

gOT tRaSH TO pIc UP...LET ME KNOW
i WIlL POLISh THE sTANDS

i WILL DO IT ALL FOR ME TO FLY THE COLORS LTB

In other news Mr. LTB, If I was 90yrs old them 3 giant candy machine rings would out weigh my nerve raking, shaking, nerve thumping, red veiny, old brown spottie hands as well.........so I do UnDERstand

GOOD EVENING LTB.......

[/B]

Originally posted by GSO-Triple5:
I vaguely remember Mister Smee, before this last stint in the Confinement Facility, I remember him fondly reliving stories of his love slash loathing memories of Scotland County and the Sandhills Region of North Carolina, wandering aimlessly through the maze of Spanish Moss, fancy Golf Fields, and visiting the many overlooks, the mounds of lush hills of mainly sand, and the plethora of sight seeing opportunities said region presents to the general public. I remember Mister Smee's late night rambles concerning small mouth bass fishin' , his many unsuccessful Snipe hunting adventures with his after shave lotion drinkin' Uncle Huey, I remember him stating that he " always carries live worms and fifty or sixty dozen farcrackers in my pockets and jean jacket in case any shyt breaks out , " the excitement and the horror of the six months he and Samantha " More " Orless spent under a bridge in Laurinburg, and how the local community came together and contributed a mobile home lodging facility where they could temporarily lodge and formicate. Will Mister Smee and Ms. Orless return to the Sandhills area, an area where they're both considered pseudo " folk heroes, " or will they return to the Greenville Plasma Center scene ?
THRU: S2V
TO: GSO_TRIPLE 5

THE TIMES WE ALL REMEMBER, THE MITH, THE LEGENT..........MASTER SMEE[/B]
lrgp1vB.gif

goat-3.gif

This post was edited on 3/20 11:56 PM by swett2victory

LTB
If the Under Armour All American Team lands foot on championship field in 2015, I will gladly fly the UTripleA-F.

Is that too much to ask for sir?

It's hard to have a 1-1 conversation without CT getting involved...THE DEAN that is

This post was edited on 3/22 11:55 AM by swett2victory

Upon viewing your video of the Blue Ribbon winning goat perfoming cartwheels slash hand stands across Mister Smee's front lawn of his mobile home, Governor Purnell, I remember when Mister Smee entered the now de-fonked Smack Shoppe and commenced bragging slash boasting of his house slash yard goats. The boasting, bragging, and constant smug laughter ceased when Homer " Wee Wee " Smee, the first cousin of Mister Smee, lived up to his nickname, and after consuming six or eight bottles of Mister Smee's most expensive uncorked wine, urinated in and about Mister Smee's lodging facility, the refrigerator, and even upon some of Mister Smee's wardrobe, causing Mister Smee to loudly remark, " Yall stand back until Wee Wee does his thang, " causing most of the celebrants to exit the trailer park as the Confinement Officials once again paid their daily visit to Popeye's Trailer Park.

Link.

His parked his moped in a garage adjacent to the Shady Likker Lodge
Mister Smee gazed at her revealing silky dress
Told her they called him Jungle as he rapidly began to mumble
Said her name was simply More Orless.

He said " Whur is you frum, " as he took another drank of rum
More said she was from " New York City. "
" I went there once in sixty nine and that Woodstock thang blew my mind "
More admired his naive neigh eve a titity.

More said she graduated from NYU half French Canadian and the other half Sioux
Jungle told her of his exotic yard goats
Said she once ate raw whale blubber and hated them Trojan rubbers
Claimed she was " free spirited and remote. "

Mister Smee's eyes now batted quicker as he took a drank of her likker
He'd drunked up his allotted share
" I now live in my mobile home sans cable and land line phone "
" Until I join the traveling carnival slash fair. "

They continued to talk and chat spewing lies and chewing fat
He often thought of nothng but More Orless
The lady from New York City sharing her passion, beaver, and pity
And of course her sisters revealing dress.

This post was edited on 3/22 8:25 PM by GSO-Triple5

Link.

HE lives close by the Hollerday Inn and the tropical Breakfast home
The one that lies and sits and waits for visitors behand Mcdonalds
The place whom puts you in comfort and makes you think of poems
homes, and rome in them romantic places they make love called the funnel

HE does not drank, nor smoke, nor snort, nor dip or nor spits
But he does say, yes sir, no ma'am, parten me and that's it
Straight forward, non political, quiet but not the typical
is HE who says the good things, the bad things but very physical

One day HE met this Greensboro fella and this was the beginning of what some call today "hatred"
A few weeks passed and HE was earned the title, the name, the the official print
that some did not first understand, some that do not have a sense of humor or sacred
but we moved on, we grew older, we been stamped, labeled that sometimes left us looking like lint

Today that Greensboro fella does not associate with the same manufacturing employees
because the agents, headsheds or leaders may give him a ticket out games
To this day him ad I have been critizised for the most clownines, funniest and dummiest noise
That some just try and tra-try and tra-try to make an example of by smoking the flames

They currently await for the moment, the the curse and the words to place upon us
But success is always end up just so short, always bare, always, lacking and scares
That they quit, place a fit, like a nat flying around their ears that makes em so but so depress
these 2 fellas names would end up being GSO-Triple5 and HE would be Swett2victory AKA Governor Purnell

This post was edited on 3/22 9:47 PM by swett2victory

S2V , I WENT TO BAT FOR YOU TO JOIN US. THE ELDERS ON THE COUNCIL DENIED YOUR REQUEST. THEY CITED YOUR LOVE FOR THOSE SKIIRT WEARERS. LTB AND MYSELF WERE SCOLDED SEVERELY BY THE COUNCIL ON BRINGING UP YOUR NAME TO JOIN US. WHAT ARE YOUR MOTIVES YOU MIGHT BE A DUAL AGENT AT THE BEHEST OF THOSE FOLKS FROM THE LAND THAT ONLY GOD LOVES. IF MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT YOU SIDED WITH THEM. WE HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION. WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO TAKE 3 OF OUR DEFROCKED MEMBERS. THE ONES I REFER TO AS AS THE TRADERIOUS 3. YOU CAN HAVE THEM. THE DECISION IS FINAL.
YOURS TRULY , THE DEAN

I don't remember what year it was, nor what decade, but viewing her as she stood in the island tavern, tanned legs lookin' similar to two brown painted goal posts, mini skirt up to the cross bar, sisters resembling two over inflated volleyballs, and eyes of a never before seen blue, I suddenly realized that now, not later, but now was the time to do the introduction thang. She was more gracious, receptive, and hospitable than anticipated. As we chatted, I tried to remember the mannerisms , graceness, and all the politeness I had been taught growing up or read in them Soap Opera type magazines that doctors and dentists keep in their lobby for their nervous type patients to ponder. Knowing she wasn't from " around here, " mainly because of her stunningly attractive and appealing accent, I also noticed she had a sexy lisp to her voice. I couldn't keep my eyes offen her lips as she spoke, so infatuated with the purpleness and obviously coated with that Lip Gloss, that I have no idea what she said until she mentioned this statement, " Enjoy your journey to Europa. "

Link.

CT
Upon arriving at the foots, teps of my steps I step onto to step up on, I found this so called grafideed bear I front of my doorsteps where .I step down on to and down into. Is this a sign of your said Final Council Deniel or is this the beginning of a sign that you are a Lawr?

Dont know what exactly is stated in the Pink book, rule book, law book' but I believe that DUAL CITIZENSHIp is perfectly allowed in this case.

I am over . riding this case. I am requesting this case to be reopened.

This post was edited on 3/23 12:00 PM by swett2victory

I don't remember what year it was, nor what decade, but viewing her as she stood in the island tavern, tanned legs lookin' similar to two brown painted goal posts, mini skirt up to the cross bar, sisters resembling two over inflated volleyballs, and eyes of a never before seen blue, I suddenly realized that now, not later, but now was the time to do the introduction thang. She was more gracious, receptive, and hospitable than anticipated. As we chatted, I tried to remember the mannerisms , graceness, and all the politeness I had been taught growing up or read in them Soap Opera type magazines that doctors and dentists keep in their lobby for their nervous type patients to ponder. Knowing she wasn't from " around here, " mainly because of her stunningly attractive and appealing accent, I also noticed she had a sexy lisp to her voice. I couldn't keep my eyes offen her lips as she spoke, so infatuated with the purpleness and obviously coated with that Lip Gloss, that I have no idea what she said until she mentioned this statement, " Enjoy your journey to Europa. "
Giggle Low

Originally posted by swett2victory:

CT
Upon arriving at the foots, teps of my steps I step onto to step up on, I found this so called grafideed bear I front of my doorsteps where .I step down on to and down into. Is this a sign of your said Final Council Deniel or is this the beginning of a sign that you are a Lawr?

Dont know what exactly is stated in the Pink book, rule book, law book' but I believe that DUAL CITIZENSHIp is perfectly allowed in this case.

ALTHOUGH I AM THE LEADER IN EXILE OF NBIANS EVERYWHERE . I CAN NOT OVERIDE THE COUNCIL DECISION. THE ELDERS CONSIST PEOPLE WAY OLDER THAN I. WE HELD VIA CONFERENCE THIS WEEK . THE DECISION IS FINAL. LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU CAN TAKE THE TRADERIOUS 3. THE DEAN EVEN HAS SUPERIORS THAT OUT RANK ME . DUAL CITIZENSHIP DOES NOT EXIST WITH US. WE BANISHED THOSE TRADERS AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY. I WANTED TO STONE THEM. THE COUNCIL WOULD NOT ALLOW US TO DO IT.
This post was edited on 3/23 12:43 PM by ct147

She said something about Europa she of legs of Sharapova
I'd never seen such a stunning cutie
My mind began to wander as I spied her 'settin' over yonder
Such marvelous purple lips slash booty.

" My name is GSO and I desire to be your Giggle Low "
My hands so sweaty they felt like runnin' blisters
Would chop off eight of my toes or stick a goat turd in my nose
To gaze at them volleyball-ish type sisters.

She said she was born in Sydney and her friends just called her " Kidney "
Because of her shape of an Hourglass
I'd never seen such sculpted legs seemingly attached to golden pegs
Her lips bigger than a large mouth bass.

We finally got a crib together not surviving the stormy weather
She being a model for Billabong
Every time I'd walk in the trailer accompanied by a jailer
She'd say, " Whur you been so damn long ? "

Link.

She said something about Europa she of legs of Sharapova
I'd never seen such a stunning cutie
My mind began to wander as I spied her 'settin' over yonder
Such marvelous purple lips slash booty.

" My name is GSO and I desire to be your Giggle Low "
My hands so sweaty they felt like runnin' blisters
Would chop off eight of my toes or stick a goat turd in my nose
To gaze at them volleyball-ish type sisters.

She said she was born in Sydney and her friends just called her " Kidney "
Because of her shape of an Hourglass
I'd never seen such sculpted legs seemingly attached to golden pegs
Her lips bigger than a large mouth bass.

We finally got a crib together not surviving the stormy weather
She being a model for Billabong
Every time I'd walk in the trailer accompanied by a jailer
She'd say, " Whur you been so damn long ? "
Why does GSO love all them Broads!
They protect you!
Mind you, correct you!
In ways you never thought of,
They enslave you, caress you!

You do whatever they say,
Sometimes they confuse you!
Right then it gets real bad,
Misconceptions they kill you!

You give them all,
You're taken to the mall,
Spend all your money,
Until you fall!

They flirt, tiny skirts!
Eyes blink, you're alert!
Black magic, their mastered skill!
New guys like contraception pills!

Some naughty, some innocent,
What lies deep inside,
Is the killer sense!
Oh they messed me up!

Damn I now trust this bub,
Sitting here golden cheers!
Girls! Girls! Girls!
So why does GSO love all them Broads!

This post was edited on 3/23 1:46 PM by swett2victory

Obviously, a prerequisite for being Governor does not include Reading Comprehension.
P.S. I've never been in a mall in my life, nor have any desires to attend at this time, nor in the immediate future.

Link.

Originally posted by ct147:

CT

ALTHOUGH I AM THE LEADER IN EXILE OF NBIANS EVERYWHERE . I CAN NOT OVERIDE THE COUNCIL DECISION. THE ELDERS CONSIST PEOPLE WAY OLDER THAN I. WE HELD VIA CONFERENCE THIS WEEK . THE DECISION IS FINAL. LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU CAN TAKE THE TRADERIOUS 3. THE DEAN EVEN HAS SUPERIORS THAT OUT RANK ME . DUAL CITIZENSHIP DOES NOT EXIST WITH US. WE BANISHED THOSE TRADERS AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY. I WANTED TO STONE THEM. THE COUNCIL WOULD NOT ALLOW US TO DO IT.

This post was edited on 3/23 12:43 PM by ct147
Where does LTB fall in all this?

What would you type slash how would you respond, Governor Purnell, if you were informed that Love Them Bears had fallen into a big field of collards ? Does that click slash trick some sort of intrinsical trigger inside of your brain, or do you just sluff it off similar to goat hair that suddenly appears on one's best Sunday attire ?

I would ask Under Armour to sponsor my new green team

This is sorta what the New Bern "C" would look like suit it up in green
[/B]

1406919706001-berea-02.JPG

california_state_flag_green_bear_symbol_hat-r0156c5feb9744113a9dca0f8625a964c_v9wib_8byvr_512.jpg

This post was edited on 3/24 6:54 AM by swett2victory

Next time you listen to the radio, Governor Purnell, or read an exciting mystery, count the number of songs your hear about changin' a flat tar, pressure warshin' the mobile home, goin' to the Seven and Eleven store, goin' to the laundry mat, repairing the hole in the back porch , or mopping the bathroom floor after one of your relatives puked upon the flooring material . Now, Sir, count the number of songs you hear about sparkling maidens who've stolen the likker and car keys, broken hearts stemming from your main squeeze moving into the trailer next to yours and now watching both of them happily putter off on his new moped, or count the number of songs concerning long blonde pony tails and Coppertone tanned maidens, then count the number of them songs on the radio that refer to being in a maiden's trailer and ain't got but one way to exit the premises, and there's an extremely distraught gentleman standing in Shorty's Trailer Park parking lot , eyes peeled upon Betty's trailer . Please report your findings.

Link.

Speaking of books, Governor Purnell, be sure and purchase The Honorable C.T.'s new publication, " Cellmates With Mister Smee : Five Years Of Excruciating Hell. "

In beachfront setting, GSO, I present to you The Grand Alcatraz Resort.

Each of the 540 non-smoking rooms at this property includes no TV, no coffeemaker, unsafe, a hard bed and an easy open seasonal toilet. Whatever food mood you're in will be satisfied, because they are always served cold, as well as room service. Work off those meals in the outdoors fitness center by doing pull ups or dips. During your work out catch some rays by the push ups section. Make a splash on the private beach(if you can escape), or kick up some sand(if you can escape). Punch the guard in order to escape, or try your luck at the jumping the fence. NOTE: Rates do not include mandatory deposits and escape energy fees.

ALCATRAZ the ultimate island getaway FOR HARD TIMERS ONLY

IMG_0011.jpg
[/URL]

This post was edited on 3/25 5:38 PM by swett2victory

If you're fortunate enough to land the Flag Runner gig in New Bern, Governor Purnell, will you relocate to the City By The River, or drive down there for home events, and will you attend the away contests as well ? Will you be required to attend parades in such locations as Jacksonville, Richlands, Wilmington at the Azalea Festival, The Uncorked Wine Festival in Muscle Shoals , Alabama , and events such as Tea Tastings and Quilt Makings , maybe run that red and black flag out at some Fishing Contest or something like that , and a cameo appearance three or four times a year at Tryon Palace ? Did you realize all the responsibilities that are encompassed with this position ? I can only imagine what the Ram faithful must be thinking with your actions favoring the ex-arch rival, the New Bern Bears. Is this some kind of cheap fling , or are you sho' nuff in the Bear's Den ?

While waiting for the guests to arrive for the second round of the Lingerie Football Super Bowl a few years ago, the remote control for the television was stopped when a local show appeared, something similar to a Charles Kuralt " On The Road " type show. The show was being broadcast from a small television station in Kansas, and since the Mom and Pop type lodging facility didn't have cable, the options were limited, but when the moderator said something about " some interesting characters slash travelers from North Carolina, " it perked my interest. MIster Smee and Ms. Samantha " More " Orless had parted ways when she was offered a gig as a pitchman slash pitchwoman slash pitchperson for an El Paso, Texas television station for one of them late night horror flick type gigs where the women walk around during commercials similar to the scantily clad maidens at roller derby events or wet tee shirt contests . Mister Smee's new main squeeze, Fiona " FonDu " Peters, a lady he had met at a roadside tavern in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As the cameraman slash camerawoman slash cameraperson scanned the N.C. travelers, there sat Mister Smee, Ms. Peters , The Honorable C.T. of New Bern, and Governor Purnell. What the viewing audience saw and heard on that telecast that day is the number one requested show in the history of Kansas television, the show ending when Mister Smee called the camerawoman " a collard stealing, likker hidin', black hearted woman, " as the cameras rolled, until the Executive Producer suddenly cut to a commercial about a newfangled method of treating mild doses of The Clap.

Link.

If you're fortunate enough to land the Flag Runner gig in New Bern, Governor Purnell, will you relocate to the City By The River, or drive down there for home events, and will you attend the away contests as well ? Will you be required to attend parades in such locations as Jacksonville, Richlands, Wilmington at the Azalea Festival, The Uncorked Wine Festival in Muscle Shoals , Alabama , and events such as Tea Tastings and Quilt Makings , maybe run that red and black flag out at some Fishing Contest or something like that , and a cameo appearance three or four times a year at Tryon Palace ? Did you realize all the responsibilities that are encompassed with this position ? I can only imagine what the Ram faithful must be thinking with your actions favoring the ex-arch rival, the New Bern Bears. Is this some kind of cheap fling , or are you sho' nuff in the Bear's Den ?
WHAT THOSES SWEETERS A RIVAL OF OURS. WE HAVE NEVER PLAYED THEM . MY ONLY HOPE BY THE MERCY OF GOD THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. HOPEFULLY THEY MIGHT FALL IN OUR BRACKET. SPEAKING OF LAMBS OLE. CT IS HAVING LEG OF LAMB SUNDAY. AS FAR HAVE AS FOR S2V WE MOSTLY ME
. I JUST WANT HIM TO BE ALL HE CAN BE A BEAR . I HAVE INFORMED MY HOMIES TO GIVE HIM A PERSONAL GUIDED TOUR OF OUR SCHOOL. SO THAT HE MIGHT RETURN TO THE LAND OF SWEETS AND RELAY TO THEM. WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BACK A WINNER. I ALSO HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOME PEOPLE TO TAKE HIS IN OUR STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM. SO THAT THEY TOO CAN BE EXPOSED TO WINNING. WE WILL BE GETTING OUR RING 4-14 AT 6 . HE HAS BEEN INVITED TO THAT AT THE BEQUEST OF THE HONORABLE CT. BRING 173 HERD ALONG TO . IT WILL BE LIKE CHRISTMas NO TOYS BUT PLENTY OF TROPHYS

WHAT THOSES SWEETERS A RIVAL OF OURS. WE HAVE NEVER PLAYED THEM . MY ONLY HOPE BY THE MERCY OF GOD THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. HOPEFULLY THEY MIGHT FALL IN OUR BRACKET. SPEAKING OF LAMBS OLE. CT IS HAVING LEG OF LAMB SUNDAY. AS FAR HAVE AS FOR S2V WE MOSTLY ME
. I JUST WANT HIM TO BE ALL HE CAN BE A BEAR . I HAVE INFORMED MY HOMIES TO GIVE HIM A PERSONAL GUIDED TOUR OF OUR SCHOOL. SO THAT HE MIGHT RETURN TO THE LAND OF SWEETS AND RELAY TO THEM. WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BACK A WINNER. I ALSO HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOME PEOPLE TO TAKE HIS IN OUR STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM. SO THAT THEY TOO CAN BE EXPOSED TO WINNING. WE WILL BE GETTING OUR RING 4-14 AT 6 . HE HAS BEEN INVITED TO THAT AT THE BEQUEST OF THE HONORABLE CT. BRING 173 HERD ALONG TO . IT WILL BE LIKE CHRISTMas NO TOYS BUT PLENTY OF TROPHYS
CT
This is the land where only God speaks the truth the rest is a hoax. I have been all I can be
WORLD WAR I: I wan you for US Army
1950-1971: Look Sharp, Be Sharp, Go Army
1971-1980: Today's Army Wants to Join You
1980-2001: Be All That You Can Be
2001-2006: Army of One"
2006-PRESENT: Army Strong

This post was edited on 4/4 1:04 AM by swett2victory

flush.r191677.gif

CT
This is the land where only God speaks the truth the rest is a hoax. I have been all I can be

THE LAND ONLY GOD LOVES RC,SC, HOKE HELL EVERY COUNTY THAT THE SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE HAS SCHOOLS IN.:

CT

If you're fortunate enough to land the Flag Runner gig in New Bern, Governor Purnell, will you relocate to the City By The River, or drive down there for home events, and will you attend the away contests as well ? Will you be required to attend parades in such locations as Jacksonville, Richlands, Wilmington at the Azalea Festival, The Uncorked Wine Festival in Muscle Shoals , Alabama , and events such as Tea Tastings and Quilt Makings , maybe run that red and black flag out at some Fishing Contest or something like that , and a cameo appearance three or four times a year at Tryon Palace ? Did you realize all the responsibilities that are encompassed with this position ? I can only imagine what the Ram faithful must be thinking with your actions favoring the ex-arch rival, the New Bern Bears. Is this some kind of cheap fling , or are you sho' nuff in the

This post was edited on 4/10 1:08 PM by ct147

Perhaps Mister Smee matriculated to Memphis, Tennessee, residing comfortably in Chuck's Rooming House, writing messages on the wall when not watering his herb garden of juniper, rosemary, and thyme, the lodging facility located on the south side, about half a mile from the Mississippi Bridge.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrbPlr4Wskc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT