ADVERTISEMENT

The State of Swett Football

S2V,

i agree with you on this. I have accepted it. I recieved a text last night from "Be Physical" himself. he said "Life is to short".

I really hope Sherman's comments are legit and i do not have any other proof that they are not. All we can do is extend the help that we think he needs or that he wants. I am pretty sure that right now the help from Skipper and Little Buddy is not wanted.

S2V that being said keep up the hard work you are doing. We will still do what we have planned to support PSHS athletics. If it is not wanted or refused, just send it East by 10 miles.

Originally posted by the173herd:
i read the article from the Robesonian about Coach Shermans hire.

i am happy about one of his comments:

But isn't all about football for Sherman, a civics and economics teacher that plans on having just as much of an impact off the field as he does on it.

"I care about the kids 100 percent all of the time not just on Friday nights," Sherman said. "I want them to be able to feel they can come to me without any hesitation."

As most if not all of you know I am a Heil fan. I was a Heil fan when i was in 5th grade playing for the Late and Great Johnny Hines and Coach Coble in Maxton and he would come to games all through the time i was in middle school.

I am also a fan of the Late Jim Hynus, former coach Walt Locklear, and Thomas Humphrey!!!! Yes for being football coaches, basketball coaches, and wrestling coaches but more importantly walking the halls and teaching in the classrooms. For the ones that knew Jim Hynus would know he would stare down his players as they walked the halls and he truly cared!!!! Same went for Coach Walt and Coach Humphey.

I am highly encouraged that they will have the "Head Ball Coach" in the hallways not just in the weight room!! That he will have that 5 mins between classes to see his players interact with others during school. Be only a short walk from the other teachers if they are having issues with the players.
Herd
No harm here....just my opinion. Let me know what you think about this

I believe this more of the Assistant Coach's job to walk the hallways...that's why they are there as assistance(workers). They then report any key details, data, grades to THE HEAD COACH. For a Head Coach to keep up with 40-60 athletes academic stats is too much....Head Coach has other things to do.

Why cant the assistance coach do a table setup in the Commons Area and talk to highly qualified students to play football verses just waiting for students to join weight lifting class. Saying "whats up, you want to play" in between periods does not work. Maybe I am missing something.

The only person I always noticed in the guidance office was Coach Heil and I always wondered why Coach Heil when he has assistance.

Just like us in the military, I believe this is the same concept in the civilian sector.

S2V,

I will say this. I know a guy very well, let's call him 173herd that has deployed 130 Paratroopers to parts of this world were people want to set you on fire, cut your head off, and do the same to your families. I helped train, teach, coach, and mentor those 130 Paratroopers and tracked there whereabouts daily. We knew there strenths and weaknesses. So to say a coach can't know 40 to 60 players is unbelievable.

I wouldn't beg/ask players to play. Rumsfeld said it perfectly 10 years ago. You go to war with what you have not what you want. If a kid doesn't want to play I would ask him but once and in asking it would be in passing.

Anyone thinking of hiring a non-faculty, non-teacher to be an assistant coach, please read this thread. This is what can happen.

Achates,

What can happen? Keep in mind this guy here did that in 07. This guy helped out daily in the weight room for at least 2 hrs. This guy was a volunteer and didn't miss a practice summer or during the season. This guy ran the weight room over Christmas break.

all it took was a phone call welcoming back mark Heil to purnell and it finished with being one of the top ten schools in the state. No, I didn't make that happen, the players did. The coaching staff did. The community did.

Herd
I'm tracking
Squad: 9 to 10 Soldiers
Platoon: 16 to 40 Soldiers
Company: 60 to 200 Soldiers
But how many Pls, SQD Ldrs, and T Ldrs was there in place?

I know what you are saying, but you didnt do it alone....and that is exactly what I am trying to say about football coaching assistance

I do realize this will never happen because it is such a stupid thought/idea and it is a delusional crazy out of this world type plan but:

Lets Just say varsity: 40-60 Players
Assistant #1: 20 Players
Assistant #2: 20 Players
Assistant #3: 20 Players

Each of those assistant should be in charge of there group of players and know everything about them. from How many hairs they have on their head to having a plan on how they will get each kid to college no matter what there behavior or train of of thought is towards school. Not every player will go to college of course but at least get one in there. Even if they are not playing football beyond high school then the least you could do is assure they maintain a grade "B" or better.

This is the way I look at it....you wanted "The baddest group of up coming freshmen. now that you have them locked in as football players you dont want to take care of them? Once they become football players, they should be considered you babies.

Example: 2 parents have a baby and his name is "little johnny" and it is all they have ever wanted, but now that they realize how much responsibility it is to take care of "little john john", now all the sudden they want to pond it off on Grandma Greta, or uncle George. But now little Johnny is all grown up and he is suddenly a legend in football....now all the sudden "parents" want to come back in the picture and claim some money.

1. First off: you are his parent/Leader
2. second: He is your child/player
3. Lead by example and take care of johnny/football player while you are in charge of him.

For the most part its like this: "HEY THANKS FOR SUPPORTING PURNELL SWETT FOR 4 YEARS, HERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION. BYE"

Assistance coaches should be doing this, not the Head Coach all alone. This is only my opinion.

I have a question:
How many successful players out of Swett have been to college and played college football all 4 years?

1. JOCK?
2. and that one NFL dude....what's his name?

This post was edited on 2/24 7:57 AM by swett2victory

Agreed.

However coma that type of operation starts at the top. Principle suggests it, coach institutes it and assistants run it.

You see people in society are use to the NORM and when they have to move on on to the ABNORMAL, that is when life becomes a stranger to the NORM people.

Humans perform ritual everyday and that is all they are use to from the moment they are born.

We learn to brush our teeth from the time we are little
We learn to take showers from the time we are little

All these NORMAL things are called RITUALS

Well why cant we move on to the ABNORMAL things that we are not use to and make that a NORMAL ritual

you see for people to feel ABNORMAL is like feeling a change, a stranger, it is seen as bad or it can make a difference in being included or excluded or stigmatized by larger society

So what I am referring to is the general message above

SPECIALLY TRYING TO MAKE LOVE TO ME WHILE THE SNOW FALLS

WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU CAN EITHER FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF OR TREAT WHAT HAS HAPPENED AS A GIFT. EVERYTHING IS EITHER AN OPPORTUNITY TO GROW OR AN OBSTACLE TO KEEP YOU FROM GROWING.

YOU GET TO CHOOSE

DONT EVER PUSH A LOYAL PERSON TO THE POINT WHERE THEY NO LONGER GIVE A SPUNK. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL. DONT WAIT ANYMORE FOR THE LITTLE BUDDY THAT WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING.[/B]

REMEMBER THIS, YOU PASS THE TEST-YOU GET A COACHING JOB, IF YOU DONT THEN YOU STAY PUT ON THE SIDELINES DOING THE SAME JOB. I AM YOUR ONLY LITTLE BUDDY....THE REST IS JUST BIG POLITICS

DEAL WITH IT[/B]

This post was edited on 2/24 5:32 PM by swett2victory

as much as you two are going at it this is how the nicknames go down:

the173herd: Skipper
S2V: Little Buddy
PSsptr: has to be Ginger as much as he going on and on and on
tigertown or oldsweetqb: that is a toss up for the Professor

CT is the random visitor that pops up with awesome ideas on how to leave the island then leave!!!

need some help trying to figure out who will be the Howells!
This post was edited on 2/25 10:07 AM by the173herd

You may be right there 173

But we have got you and Lil Buddy in the wrong show. It would be much more appropriate to call you two Lloyd and Harry the stars of Dumb and Dumber. Now those two movie characters fit you guys to a tee!!! Quite the Dynamic Duo just as you are on here......

This post was edited on 2/25 8:58 AM by PSRspptr

PSRspptr,

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that. I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass. I've heard smarter things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.
This post was edited on 2/25 11:04 AM by the173herd

Yes I see an extreme amount of intelligence in your post 173.....it's so easy to get you two riled up it's hilarious.

truthfully, i am not riled up. i get a kick of watching people post and then they do not post again.

it happen to SwettRams, OldtimeCoach, ThrowingGas, Scot4life and many others. they posted and posted trying to prove what i have been talking about for over a month is wrong and everytime they have been proven wrong.

Now you wont even see then on the "whose online" part of the page. Its like they made a pack to stay away from NCPreps.

PSRspptr,

I have said this to you many times. thanks for supporting the rams. hopefully academically then sports wise. You and I want the same thing. I winning program that wins the right way and also prepares kids for college and the bill paying life. S2V wants the same thing. For someone who doesnt have a kid on the football team he has poured his heart out for football. trying to help out any way he can. there has been many times during football season that PS was playing someone and they were no where in the capapbilities of the other team and S2V was always pumping up the Rams. Alwasy predicting a win by the Rams. Now he is banished off the island for stating his first admendment right????? He would go up to coaches and ask what they needed and they would let him know, he would try to get it on his own accord. Now the "Tribe has spoken" and now when he ask what they need they reply "we will get it ourselves" when he never wanted anything in return. just to see kids excel in life.

Yes we make some idiotic posts on here. My purpose and my continued purpose is to always do like my dad has taught me to do "call the baby ugly if the baby is ugly" there is some serious issues in Robeson County alot in the Western Part of the county. You know this just as much as I do. The only one in the hiring process that i trust and did trust with my daughters life is the AD. He will tell you to your face not just no but "Heck No"

Until those issues are delt with and not always being covered up then i will continue to post truthful smart posts. But i will contine to post idiotic ones as well.

This post was edited on 2/25 12:32 PM by the173herd

Originally posted by the173herd:

truthfully, i am not riled up. i get a kick of watching people post and then they do not post again.

it happen to SwettRams, OldtimeCoach, ThrowingGas, Scot4life and many others. they posted and posted trying to prove what i have been talking about for over a month is wrong and everytime they have been proven wrong.

Now you wont even see then on the "whose online" part of the page. Its like they made a pack to stay away from NCPreps.

PSRspptr,

I have said this to you many times. thanks for supporting the rams. hopefully academically then sports wise. You and I want the same thing. I winning program that wins the right way and also prepares kids for college and the bill paying life. S2V wants the same thing. For someone who doesnt have a kid on the football team he has poured his heart out for football. trying to help out any way he can. there has been many times during football season that PS was playing someone and they were no where in the capapbilities of the other team and S2V was always pumping up the Rams. Alwasy predicting a win by the Rams. Now he is banished off the island for stating his first admendment right????? He would go up to coaches and ask what they needed and they would let him know, he would try to get it on his own accord. Now the "Tribe has spoken" and now when he ask what they need they reply "we will get it ourselves" when he never wanted anything in return. just to see kids excel in life.

Yes we make some idiotic posts on here. My purpose and my continued purpose is to always do like my dad has taught me to do "call the baby ugly if the baby is ugly" there is some serious issues in Robeson County alot in the Western Part of the county. You know this just as much as I do. The only one in the hiring process that i trust and did trust with my daughters life is the AD. He will tell you to your face not just no but "Heck No"

Until those issues are delt with and not always being covered up then i will continue to post truthful smart posts. But i will contine to post idiotic ones as well.

This post was edited on 2/25 12:32 PM by the173herd
THE FOCUS IS GRADES NOT JUST THE BIG HIGH SCHOOL DREAMS
The job as assistance coaches should be to help football players do what they need to be successful after they WALK. If you care enough about their performance and the wins, you should care just the same about their grades. Whether they are pushing with football on to college or not, assistance coaches should be pushing them to achieve the highest possible grades. Why not do a tutoring program that last all 4 years and maybe call it "off season Rams". Maybe held by a teacher or a counselor. This would give a struggling athletes the opportunity to keep their grades on track. This doesnt mean having a teacher that will say "well since you missed yesterday, bring in pencils, pens and paper for the class and I will give you extra credit"..........This does not do a student any learning favors. Yes it begins at home and I am all with that but if he is a football player, he is also your baby. At the end of their Senior year athletes end up swallowing the Big Reality Pill. No parent is too busy to be absent from their childs high school success. There is so much talent here that it has made me sad what I see out of these kids...They graduate and there is no outcome after High School. At the same time you cant control some kids after high school due to the lack of letting them do anything, allowing them to rome with the wrong crew, allowing them to control the night, allowing them to control the home and allowing them to control their way of langiage.....all this down the road equates to nothing but drugs and trouble. Both Parents and coaches should be proactive and not inactive. Talent alone does not equate to an All American Under Armour kid or to a future athletic scholarship. Who's fault is it at the end of the day.....THE HOUSE.

FIRST ADMENDMENT AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH
This gives me the right to speak openly and it does not matter if it is in person, in a letetr, at work, or online. Freedom of speech is just that, to allow me to exercise free speech and no one can say or do anything UNLESS there are signs of any harm, threat towards anyone. So since I spoke my my mind on here on what I have observed or what my opinion is based on what is not right for PSHS, what could be better for PSHS, what I have done for PSHS, or what I will not do for PSHS based on their request, I have been told that I am not accepted on the sidelines anymore because they deserve better and that I may very well be banned from all athletic events altogether. This is a direct violation of My Freedom of Speech IAW what it states in the First Admendment of The United States Constitution.

DONATIONS AND THE WORK BEHIND IT
It was my choice, my drive, my motivation and dedication to go around Pembroke and collect up donations from every and any and every private business for the basketball team. So in addition I decided to get money from the tribe. Well this certain SUBJECT was not present at the time, so they put me on the phone with him. The SUBJECT thought he was going to fast talk me but that quite didnt play out correctly the way he wanted it to play. So I said fine, I said my goodbyes and left. No more than 5 minutes later after leaving the tribe I get a text from a different SUBJECT telling me that all donations should be placed in the Booster Club Fund. So since I did not follow with the wicked political instructions, I was attacked on NCPREPS by newcomers. they multiplied and the critics came pouring in. They then dissapered as if they were either instructed to by one leader or as a group they decided discontinue their engagements.

IN CONCLUSION
Like the173herd stated, There are a lot of issues and concerns in the part of the world. Whether people like it or not DARKNESS HAS TO SEE LIGHT for anything to grow green. Right now everything is living in a dark Page of the chapter. If the community keeps hiding things then the community will continue to be just that.....what it always has been. Drugs is everywhere and it cannot be completly eliminated. This too is a huge concern starting as early as the early days of middle school...what is the fix and when will it happen? Everything negative pressures challenges and from there it should be an opportunity to accept and take on the challenges to better the overall pictures and make a positive outcome on the community.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
PSRspptr,
There is nothing to be upset at from my end because as I am on my first retirement, the more you wave that hand at me from the sidelines the more I learn that you are not near any type of retirement. I thought it was a Soldier who people shook hands with and thanked them for their service, but if I still see you waving at me from the sidelines as I complete my second retirement, then and only then will that prove to me that you did nothing with your life or that hand and received no benefit or recognition for it.

There is nothing to be upset at from my end because as I am on my first retirement, the more you wave that hand at me from the sidelines the more I learn that you are not near any type of retirement. I thought it was a Soldier who people shook hands with and thanked them for their service, but if I still see you waving at me from the sidelines as I complete my second retirement, then and only then will that prove to me that you did nothing with your life or that hand and received no benefit or recognition for it.

What?????? Do your EVER proofread ANYTHING before you post it?

Originally posted by PSRspptr:

What?????? Do your EVER proofread ANYTHING before you post it?
Proo'fread?
Do you ,think you are some sort of special-facilitator? Wow, ",.
What ever happened to the following words: sideline, your hand and lil buddy

STATEMENT MADE- Chicken Little
Jokerlaugh.gif
[/URL]

This post was edited on 2/26 4:11 PM by swett2victory

This post was edited on 2/26 4:15 PM by swett2victory

Thats ok. At least Chicken Little will be able to interact with the football team next fall. Are you going to meet the new Coach you've spoken so highly of?

And as you requested.......
happy0005.r191677.gif
I'll give you a wave from the sidelines Lil Buddy.

They are gonna let you on campus at least right????

This post was edited on 2/26 4:17 PM by PSRspptr

Thats ok. At least Chicken Little will be able to interact with the football team next fall. Are you going to meet the new Coach you've spoken so highly of?

And as you requested.......
happy0005.r191677.gif
I'll give you a wave from the sidelines Lil Buddy.

They are gonna let you on campus at least right????

THE FOCUS IS GRADES NOT JUST THE BIG HIGH SCHOOL DREAMS
The job as assistance coaches should be to help football players do what they need to be successful after they WALK. If you care enough about their performance and the wins, you should care just the same about their grades. Whether they are pushing with football on to college or not, assistance coaches should be pushing them to achieve the highest possible grades. Why not do a tutoring program that last all 4 years and maybe call it "off season Rams". Maybe held by a teacher or a counselor. This would give a struggling athletes the opportunity to keep their grades on track. This doesnt mean having a teacher that will say "well since you missed yesterday, bring in pencils, pens and paper for the class and I will give you extra credit"..........This does not do a student any learning favors. Yes it begins at home and I am all with that but if he is a football player, he is also your baby. At the end of their Senior year athletes end up swallowing the Big Reality Pill. No parent is too busy to be absent from their childs high school success. There is so much talent here that it has made me sad what I see out of these kids...They graduate and there is no outcome after High School. At the same time you cant control some kids after high school due to the lack of letting them do anything, allowing them to rome with the wrong crew, allowing them to control the night, allowing them to control the home and allowing them to control their way of langiage.....all this down the road equates to nothing but drugs and trouble. Both Parents and coaches should be proactive and not inactive. Talent alone does not equate to an All American Under Armour kid or to a future athletic scholarship. Who's fault is it at the end of the day.....THE HOUSE.

FIRST ADMENDMENT AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH
This gives me the right to speak openly and it does not matter if it is in person, in a letetr, at work, or online. Freedom of speech is just that, to allow me to exercise free speech and no one can say or do anything UNLESS there are signs of any harm, threat towards anyone. So since I spoke my my mind on here on what I have observed or what my opinion is based on what is not right for PSHS, what could be better for PSHS, what I have done for PSHS, or what I will not do for PSHS based on their request, I have been told that I am not accepted on the sidelines anymore because they deserve better and that I may very well be banned from all athletic events altogether. This is a direct violation of My Freedom of Speech IAW what it states in the First Admendment of The United States Constitution.

DONATIONS AND THE WORK BEHIND IT
It was my choice, my drive, my motivation and dedication to go around Pembroke and collect up donations from every and any and every private business for the basketball team. So in addition I decided to get money from the tribe. Well this certain SUBJECT was not present at the time, so they put me on the phone with him. The SUBJECT thought he was going to fast talk me but that quite didnt play out correctly the way he wanted it to play. So I said fine, I said my goodbyes and left. No more than 5 minutes later after leaving the tribe I get a text from a different SUBJECT telling me that all donations should be placed in the Booster Club Fund. So since I did not follow with the wicked political instructions, I was attacked on NCPREPS by newcomers. they multiplied and the critics came pouring in. They then dissapered as if they were either instructed to by one leader or as a group they decided discontinue their engagements.

IN CONCLUSION
Like the173herd stated, There are a lot of issues and concerns in the part of the world. Whether people like it or not DARKNESS HAS TO SEE LIGHT for anything to grow green. Right now everything is living in a dark Page of the chapter. If the community keeps hiding things then the community will continue to be just that.....what it always has been. Drugs is everywhere and it cannot be completly eliminated. This too is a huge concern starting as early as the early days of middle school...what is the fix and when will it happen? Everything negative pressures challenges and from there it should be an opportunity to accept and take on the challenges to better the overall pictures and make a positive outcome on the community.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
PSRspptr,
This post was edited on 2/26 4:23 PM by swett2victory

Thats ok. At least Chicken Little will be able to interact with the football team next fall.

this is where i get riled up. Any Head Coach, Assistant, Athletic Dir, Principle, and player that lets anyone on the sidelines that doenst spend time with the team during the week should be out of there mind.

all they do is distract from what the team is doing. if the assistant coaches are worth a crap will have the dry erase board and have his small group of players on the side lines coaching. not just standing there with there hands in there pockets. SO if being on the sidelines and just standing there is how you get your excitment there are issues from HC to Principle. Yes Mark Heil was the coach last year and i didnt like it when he did it either. This goes from Grid Iron Rams video specialist to 9th grade football coaches.

Herd
Man dont get riled up over this kat

Chicken Little's life, future, retirement and benefits are all in the palm of his hand

Remember Sergeant Major Razor and his crew......You and I will be just like them while Chicken little thinks he will get some kind of recognition serving the war, pain, ackes and bruces on the sidelines

joker-laughing-gif-o.gif
[/URL]
jokercopue0.gif
[/URL]

AND WHAT WAS THAT QUOTE YOU SAID THE173RDHERD
"They posted and posted trying to prove what i have been talking about for over a month is wrong and everytime they have been proven wrong."

HERD
By the way That "American Sniper" case is closed

AND BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS....SO IS THIS ONE
This post was edited on 2/26 4:56 PM by swett2victory

173 I agree with you 100% on that one, I'm just yankin ya boys chain a little. If you ain't a player, coach or trainer, you don't need to be on the sideline. But you better talk to Lil Buddy about that cause I'd bet a Texas Ten if he had his way he'd be runnin around there like the hype man on stage at a rap concert.

I'd say the soup smells of fancy perfume wearin' maidens, they prancin' around similar to a herd of them Clydesdales, heads all throwed back similar to one of them ladies that carries stuff on top of their heads in one of them bamboo vase lookin' thangs, most of them wearin' one of them lip plates the size of an average Frisbee, the soup reeks of the mesmerizing riff of the riff raff that embodies downtown, serenaded by the ever present Amtrak slash freight trains that breeze by the area where a lot of the dranken establishments are located, the revealing , sensuousness, and exotic-ness of the Greensboro women adds a touch of spice to the now sizzlin' soup product, revealing their intrinsical-ness of their beauty, charm, grace, humbleness, fortitude, and Southern charm that is bestowed upon most of them at birth, the others rapidly producing peppermint incense . singing songs about sunshine and lollipops, working at the neighborhood billiard parlor, all the while waitin' on their anxiously awaited nineteenth nervous breakdown.

Link.

I truly hope my latest essay was one of clarity, carefulness, thoughtfulness, and written with sufficient intellect slash intelligent wording slash cadence to satisfy some of the viewers wishes, and not " useless " as some viewers slash posters have described posts in the past.

S2V,

i love the pictures you used. I declare you have some funny ways to illustrate things.

its been awhile, but i have a questions. I know this is going to upset a few ppl but please understand that i truly do not mean any harm in the body of this post.

Just read the article in the Robesonian with regards to the All-County basketball teams (yes this is 4a football not bball) just curious since PS Principle decided to go into a different direction with regards to football because of not winning games or making playoffs in a few years is he deciding to do the same in basketball BOTH girls and boys?????

Watch out baseball and softball you might be next.

But you know, baseball and softball might be safe, politics might keep them there.

the sad thing is the Boys Basketball coach is a great, great coach, with loads of experience. The problem is and ppl dont want to relize this or put the blame where it belongs.............Parents!!!

Could not agree with you more about the parents. Watched the baseball game the other night and a parent wanted to chew the coach out because their son did not get on the field. It did not matter that the team had just won a very important conference game, the attitude was my boy comes before the team. I honestly felt bad for the young man for having to endure such behavior by his parents. As for the other sports, I think you could not ask for better individuals to lead your young men and women. Unfortunately, the right mix of talent is just not there right now. As for W's & L's, that was not the reason for the need to go in another direction.

Perhaps the berating parent could be put at ease if the coach remarked something similar to this remark, " If you'd care to fulfill you intrinsical needs slash desires pertaining to the reasoning third string Johnny isn't participating with the current crop of starters, perhaps you'd desire to attend a practice session, and although third or fourth string Johnny is over his head this particular year, maybe in the off season Little Johnny will work hard toward obtaining a spot with the starting contestants."

Link.

Originally posted by Scot4life:
As for W's & L's, that was not the reason for the need to go in another direction.

the problem is to many parents think there kids are the best kids at everything they do. They do not understand that sometimes your just not good enough. They are probably the products of the "everyone gets a trophy generation"

now for the comment that i so kindly highlighted. So what was the reason to go in another direction? if W's and L's are not the reason??? Maybe since you stated that was not the reason they went into "another direction" you can kindly enlighten us to why they did.

I do recall that someone did say that the former Head Ball Coach talked with the principle about the talent level not being there right and the principle didnt like it one bit. But, you stated the same thing. Wow, the truth must hurt to the point you decide to go "another direction"

"Maybe the pressure was more than he could bear" Doc Holliday stated that and the old oak tree. The pressure coming from one of the communities, the pressure to get rid of the coach, the pressure to hire someone that from what i know from great sources doesnt have to good of discipline standards when it comes to players. Didnt we have this before????? Oh yeah, Coach Stone was the same way. Oh yeah, he coached a DB, Oh yeah, Sherman came form DB. Lets play the game six degrees from Russell Stone. the pressure to hire someone who has background as a offensive coordinator but couldnt put points up on the board......... a lot of the pressure was coming from parents just like you mentioned above at the baseball game. But, in this case the player did have talent but the coach refused to let him play because of his practice/work ethic.

Am i still bitter about Mark Heil being "asked to step down"???? Do I think the fanbase of PSHS should have the exact reasons since W's and L's were not the reason???? In the words of Stone Cold Steve Austin..."Can I get a Hell Yeah"

Baseball team seems to be historically good this year, talk about that instead. That's actually based in fact and not clinical hysteria such as the rise of Swett football.

Originally posted by UNCGrad2014:
Baseball team seems to be historically good this year, talk about that instead. That's actually based in fact and not clinical hysteria such as the rise of Swett football.
Let's hope so. He does have the baseball talent. A lot of those kids made some noise last summer in Washington State. Also, I hope so, hate for the Head baseball coach to be fired for W's and L's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT