ADVERTISEMENT

The Robeson Boys That Did Just That

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
CT
GSO
This is what a True "Honest" Richmond Booster Club can do inside the field while they stand outside the game.

Watch the whole game but pay close attention to the game starting at the 7:00 minute mark

I dedicate this game to the Robeson County Boys....Memories are never gone and neither is evidence. HE BELIEVED, WE BELIEVED AND RICHMONDS BOOSTER DID AS WELL
WE ALL BELIEVED WE WON....UNTILL GOOD OL REF BELIEVED IN HIS BLIND CALL

I LOVE THIS BEAT DOWN

AND YET ANOTHER BEAT DOWN...THIS JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY

I AM NOT QUITE COMPARING RICHMOND TO PURNELL, BECAUSE I HAVE NO SPACE TO BUT I SEE WHEN YA'LL PLAY THE BIG BOYS.....................RICHMOND SUCKS

RICHMOND DOESNT HAVE IT ANY MORE....................YA'LL NEED A COACH LIKE SCOTLAND THAT MAKE $100,000 BONES A YEAR AND TAKES HIS BOYS TO THE TRACK MEET DURING THE OFF SEASON / DURING TRACK MEET

Last edited:
WE PLAYED IN THE PAST AT CHICKMOND COUNTY. WE TRIED FOR A HOME AND HOME JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE STATE. THEY ARE CHICKEN NO PUN INTENDED. THE SAME OLD STORY TO FAR TO TRAVEL. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM GASSING UP. THOSE CHICKEN FARMERS AND THOSE WEAK COUNTIANS , WILL NEVER PLAY US IT WOULD TAKE A DECREE FROM CONGRESS..CTS DREAM GAME NB VS CHICKMOND COUNTY, NB VS ANYONE ANYBODY FROM WEAK COUNTY. HELL I WOULD TO PLAY THE DUCKIES FROM MALLARD CREEK. THE WAY I LOOK AT IT GETTING THESE GAMES IS NO PROBLEM. JUST AS LONG AS WE TRAVEL. THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU SAY HOME AND HOME.

IF THE BOOSTER CLUB WOULD STOP PAYING THE PLAYERS THEN THE PLAYERS WOULD THEN SEE WHAT HARD WORK IS WITHOUT SEEING WASHINGTONS

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, RICHMOND SUCKS AND SCOTLAND OBSERVES AND DOMINATES THE GROUND THEY WALK ON

I watched the Purnell Swett video at Richmond County, Governor Purnell, probably eight or ten times. I'd love to say, " He was in, no doubt about it, " but from that angle it's almost impossible to conclude that particular conclusion. I also liked the tune that was played during the video, and was wondering the moniker of the performers.
P.S. Purnell Swett should be proud they have such an avid supporter as yourself, Governor Purnell.

GSO
He wasnt in, never, no way, imposible, what are you talking about, I cant believe I am still talking about this shadow case. It's a hard knock or NOT or knot life in the land that where football players wear blue GSO.

The fella that made those vides was as good as a proffessional when it came to Vids. Loved the Vids, the songs that made me tear up around 11pm every Friday night.

As for the support GSO, I stuck one foot in the door, through the door and in the room for a long time and I was accused for trespassing and not asking for a pass, not registering, and not even picking up such rules book. So since I suggested that the walls in that room should have been pink verse white. ....I was accused. Since I suggested that the floors should be wood verses carpet, I was accused,. since I suggested that we should just build a whole new building all together, then they gave up on me. Overall GSO there was so many Green Eyed Monsters that I decided to step back out, go to the next room maybe, or maybe to the next building, or maybe to the next block, or maybe to the next town or I actually came up with a theory and got a hypothesis out of it. I maybe should just stay home all together.

GSO
In the Late 50's these group of kids who were forever top athletes in the Richmond Community made The Choo Choo's Yearbook a sale out. These athletes out of Hamlet High School became popular both on the field and on Solid Gold.

Since graduating they decided to drift their talent from the football field of Hamlet High School and took it all the way to Hollywood through The Hub of The Seaboard, where they dedicated this song which is a #1 Hit today at all Richmond High School Sporting Events.

Please place your eyes on the attachment below and you will understand all the W's about the power and the love to hold a football tight full of magic.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT