ADVERTISEMENT

The Mighty Red Raiders!!!

Goobers from Crest can't count past the number of teeth in their head. SP made it to the 3rd round last year. For the sake of the scholars from Crest that is the number after two. 1-2-3. Go to Cleveland Tech next year and they will teach you to count all the way to 10. It will however require 5 of you to sign up for the course.

Reactions: seadog28
Raidertime,

They are going down, my brother. The fall out will be hilarious! Lol

Goobers from Crest can't count past the number of teeth in their head. SP made it to the 3rd round last year. For the sake of the scholars from Crest that is the number after two. 1-2-3. Go to Cleveland Tech next year and they will teach you to count all the way to 10. It will however require 5 of you to sign up for the course.

Might want to at least get your facts right before making fun of others for being dumb and being unable to count. Time and again the dumbest people tend to be the loudest.

Might want to at least get your facts right before making fun of others for being dumb and being unable to count. Time and again the dumbest people tend to be the loudest.

OK, Einstein. My comment said that we made it to the 3rd round, which we did. The fact that we went further and played the Crest BullChargers in the 4th round was not part of the conversation You can now add reading comprehension to your classes at Cow Tech.

Reactions: coondog8585
OK, Einstein. My comment said that we made it to the 3rd round, which we did. The fact that we went further and played the Crest BullChargers in the 4th round was not part of the conversation You can now add reading comprehension to your classes at Cow Tech.

I read it fine. Not sure why you listed the round before your boys took an L and ended the season. Then again my parents aren't brother and sister like what spawned you so we aren't working on the same wavelengths.

Brothers and sisters spawning kids would never even come to my mind. Wonder why it comes to yours.

Brothers and sisters spawning kids would never even come to my mind. Wonder why it comes to yours.

From Belmont, has trouble counting beyond 3 and the crimson from your neck is blaring through my computer screen with every post. Not sure why I'd think that you are an inbred redneck that set up a trailer on the lot behind your folk's trailer.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
I predict that crow will be the main meal for Crest fans in the fall season. You heard it here first!

Backer, cresttmas, 9496, 83, 02, IMCF, 91, rulz and the rest of you mfers are served! And yes, I'm bored.

Seadog my friend...
Get rid of that footsoldier avatar....Get back on your meds....get off the mushrooms......Last year ...The world returned to it's rightful axis.
Reality hit SP right in the mouth.
This year will be no different.
If ???What you say is true about the improved midgets.?????
Best case scenario..........We go big 3a......
Then you can choke in the second round . Without fear of losing 4 in a row............

Dear chargerbacker,

Your words will be eaten along with the crow. Please google "excuses". You may have forgotten the ones from previous years.

Not worried about crow. This game is your super bowl ....not ours...Our goal is playing in dec.
SP should try putting their super bowl at the end of the season...........

THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT COMING AUG 21.
Yes we do. The same thing we saw last year.

Don't let seadog get you all hyped up Tommy. You can't leave and go to Catholic games and swill liquor and gawk at teenagers with footsoldier like he will once we pound you. Well you can, but you'll go to jail and they will not bail you out.

I'm been going to the practices too. This year will be special and the crest crampers will go down..

Yes we do. The same thing we saw last year.

Don't let seadog get you all hyped up Tommy. You can't leave and go to Catholic games and swill liquor and gawk at teenagers with footsoldier like he will once we pound you. Well you can, but you'll go to jail and they will not bail you out.

Rulz, is it our intensity or our confidence that makes you nervous?

And finally, while Crest was celebrating the Raiders were benching. While Crest was picking a new coach, the Raiders were power cleaning. While the new head coach was shaking hands, the Raiders were squatting. While the crampers were entertaining offers, the Raiders were entertaining destiny.

The mill town boys are ready! Are you?

Coach Putt moving on to the Purple Storm. This has gone unnoticed but is a bigger deal than any realize. Dude can coach. Can correctly identify HS talent. Knows how to motivate kids. Kids will give their all for the guy. Coach Mac has picked up the gem in the Gaston County coaching ranks.

Lol, ImaCF! You mean like Crest graduate? Glad to see you Crest knuckleheads back on the boards. Aug 21 can't get here fast enough!
Seadog, are u coming to the South Iredell/ South Point scrimmage next month in troutman/barium springs ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT