ADVERTISEMENT

The Mighty Red Raiders!!!

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
Will begin their 2015 march to greatness with spring practice on the 19th of May. Crampers beware!!

Not ENUFF

We will see. A blind hog in a puke glow t-shirt found an acorn last year, twice. We still own the crampers.

SHS,

Our defense should rock!! And as you know, our offense will never suck.

For all of Cleveland County, my sources say that the Mighty Red Raiders are pissed. That can't be good for you!

And we will better than last yr especially on offense. The defense will be as good or better.....just saying. Do I need to ask Rulz to convince you. Hopefully we can win 8-10 gms and it starts with a beat down in the first game of the year. Not sure who we're playing.....heard it might be a team of midgets;)

AI'llwe will better than last yr especially on offense. The defense will be as good or better.....just saying. Do I need to ask Rulz to convince you. Hopefully we can win 8-10 gms and it starts with a beat down in the first game of the year. Not sure who we're playing.....heard it might be a team of midgets;)

Two new teams, brother. That being the case, I'll go with alot of tradition and a little red arse.

We will suit one up and you will whiff at him. Normalcy will be restored. More updates to come after the 19th!

No dog, They are really working hard in the weight room. Attendance i
has been outstanding. This will be a game bunch with very few stars. I like it that way.

We will know more after spring practice starts.​

9496, Yes he is. Coach Lee owns a very successful business that has grown to a point where he must devote full time to it. He is still on the Coachimg staff and should be roaming the sidelines for many years to come. No problems in Raiderland.

That's cool. Fantastic news. He should return calls to the Gazette and say so and not create speculation. Glad to hear that there are no problems in Raiderland and that he is retiring.

The only problem in Raiderland are those that face our opponents when its their year to visit.

Reactions: seadog28
No dog, you should have played the lottery after those two games. Oh, don't come back! jk

Last edited:
Raiders started slow then made a mad run deep into the playoffs. Crest fans had to clean their panties out before closing out the midgets. Belmont boys don't play around when it gets tough.

I was at that one too. SP hung tough. Crest turned it over. But it never really seemed as if the game was in jeopardy. Crest' D was too strong.

Who is east gaston. Never heard of them. Lol I hope they do load up and then the mighty Raiders smack down..

Hearing a lot of mighty good things about the 2015 Raiders. QB will not be an issue.

Both Crest and South Point again should be powers this year in little 3a football.

Shelby fans just don't understand that we do not care. They have a board, I wish they'd stay on it. They've already lost one game too.

We only have two and a half months,so I hope both of you start picking up your game a little.

Full report........The 3 seed mighty midgets choked and lost to 14 seed Piedmont. Guess they didn't want to face the Chargers,and take the whoppin that was coming.
Can't dodge what's coming Aug.

Two practices in the books. Red Raider practices are a beauty to watch. The orginization of time and teaching is as good as I have ever seen at the high school level. The Red Raiders have adopted the USNA practice schedule and it hums. Great time management, coaching and effort. It is simply a clinic others should duplicate.

The offensive and defensive lines looked very impressive and ahead of other positions. The lbs and dbs are picking it up fast and should be solid come August. The qbs, rbs and receivers were getting plenty of reps.

I really like this years version of the mighty Red Raiders. No real individual stars, but a hard working group of over achievers who will stick it in your earhole as a team. It's going to be a fun year.

Backer, the Crampers are going down! I'll enjoy the finger pointing on August 22nd.

Seadog, SP is already 0-1. That's just fact. Unless they develop a wicked passing game they will get beaten very badly. If they have developed one (o_O) they still get throttled.

You're playing an improved and better version of the 16-0 State Champs.

Mercy rule and running clock by halftime. Make a copy of this and post it on their lockers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT