ADVERTISEMENT

The Greater Metro 4 Gauntlet

MHSBigBlue06

Jun 19, 2022
New year, tougher competition in the GM4 Conference this season. This is possibly the deepest conference in the west, and top 2 or 3 in NC.

lake Norman and Cox Mill are probably not just conference title favorites, but they are in the state title picture too. Mooresville, fresh off a 21 win season, will be strong again, but young. Expect them to get even better as the year goes on. Hickory Ridge will have one of the top players in the league, Miles Beard. West Cabarrus will be one of the top defensive teams in the league. AL Brown will be improved, South Iredell is in for a long year.

LKN, Mooresville, West Cab all have big time size this year, especially inside. All have at least 1 6’9 guy.

this is my outlook on the year

1. Cox Mill
2. Lake Norman
3. Mooresville
4. Hickory Ridge
5. West Cabarrus
6. AL Brown
7. South Iredell

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Mine is
My 2022 GM4A Basketball Rankings
1. Lake Norman
2. Cox Mill
3. Mooresville
4A. Hickory Ridge
4B. West Cabarrus
6. AL Brown
7. South Iredell

Going to be a another epic showdown in the Men’s Basketball side of things as West Cabarrus and Hickory Ridge should be more improved; LN is my favorite to win it all due to having a very talent core and young players. Cox Mill is always tough to beat but last year showed they are beatable and with a New HC anything could happen. AL Brown n SI will be improve to a degree but I just don’t think they have enough yet to be in top 4

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I have no idea how the conference will turn out. But I imagine some of the best basketball will be seen. Looking for another year of basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT