ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Games

If you have Time Warner Cable, it will be live on TV. If not you can see the live stream of the games here.

Live Stream

If you have or have a friend with Time Warner Cable you can watch them live or afterwards on their On Demand setup.

This post was edited on 3/13 4:24 PM by btango

Thank you so much for the Link, Ms. King, as I was attempting earlier to connect with the internet connection to view the East Carteret Mariners versus Winston-Salem Prep,, and also the Kinston versus East Lincoln event, and since Mister Lincolnton provided a Link for WlLON, the last of that event was enjoyed . I clicked here, Ms. King, and I clicked there, them talkin' about, " What's your password, and whur you from, " all kind of stuff similar to that statement. I hit the Continue Button and they inquired something of this inquisitive nature, " What's your grandmother's first name, and your mother's maiden name ? " After viewing these inquisitive inquiries, I kind of gazed at the computer screen sideways, and mumbled something similar to this statement, Ms. King, " To hell with this action. " After returning to the hotel lodging facility's Beverage Center, we returned to the room for another shot of picking up the games, and lo and behold, this Blog was on this page. Thanks, Mister Tango for poppin' it back up to the top, or most nonchalant viewers would not have received this upcoming telecast of tonight's exciting athletic events, featuring Fayetteville Sanford versus Gastonia Ashbrook, and the Hickory women versus the Chapel Hill women. Personally, Ms. King, I'll be hootin' and hollerin' for Ashbrook and Chapel Hill, but both squads will have their hands full with their individual opponent, with the Hickory ladies swarmin' the ball similar to the Australian Skeeter Chaser, a wild banchee type varmit that resides in the desert of Western Australia , attempting to take the sphere away from the opponents grasp similar to if they'd squashed an ice cream cone or dumped some Cheerwine on their Aunt Bessie's head, and the Fayetteville Sanford squad that calls above the rim their home, or some similar scenerio as that particular environment. Again, Ms. King and Mister Tango, thank you for providing this mucho grande information and sharing it with the lower internet IQ crowd, and not only will there be audio, I can now see the screen more clearly, especially since the rain has subsided, seeing slash freeing all obstacles in the way..

Link.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT