ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Football ?

When is spring football? Got to be next week or the week after. Understand Doug is going to handle this while we search for a new coach.

I had heard that SS was starting today. I am not sure how true it is with baseball still knocking 'em out. With the size of the OL that returns, the speed in the j.v. ranks that should move up...they will be a surprise this year.

Spring non-contact football practice is a ten day period that cannot start earlier than ten days before exams start. That is not the exact wording but close enough. All boys sports are finished except for baseball. If a student is playing a spring sport and his team is still competing they cannot participate in the football practices.

When do exams start at AHS? Basically go to the day before and count that as day one, then the previous nine school days. That is when they would or did start.

I think they would probably start today or tomorrow if they do not get going yesterday. One of the issues is you have to figure in the Monday holiday also.

I think they blew it logistically with the planning of the ten day deal.

Buddy Rich,

It's still skill development just with unlimited participants this year.

East Surry had 54 on its first spring drill practice which was held on Monday, May 25th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT