ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Guilford Makes Hire!

Mr Thanos,

We all appreciate your insights as a previous HS coach, but maybe too much detail in above post. We are really here to boost and rise HS football and coaches. We do allow some leeway. For the most part your post have been very positive in that area. What you posted is probably correct, but I would prefer a little less. Possibly give some thought on how you could possibly spin that post to a positive.

Mr Thanos,

We all appreciate your insights as a previous HS coach, but maybe too much detail in above post. We are really here to boost and rise HS football and coaches. We do allow some leeway. For the most part your post have been very positive in that area. What you posted is probably correct, but I would prefer a little less. Possibly give some thought on how you could possibly spin that post to a positive.
This isn’t his first time posting stuff like this against Mills. It’s definitely personal and no place for it here. If you don’t like the guy, that’s fine, but don’t bash the man behind an alias.

I have never heard a principals name mentioned on nc preps as much as her….she must be terrible!!!
She is. Ask the coaches who have dealt with her. She has killed Walkertown chances of being anything but an exodus school

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT